"[kwsk] stands for 'kiwi shark' btw"Kotoka Torahime

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Jelly's merch is in the shops and posted on twitter. However, Jelly has noticed something in the post:

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
One more twitter update from Jelly.

Bronze

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
One more twitter update from Jelly.

For those who missed the stream or the liveposting thread, Jelly spent part of the stream talking about her old corpo and the problems they had, and talked up how much she loves being in Phase. With such lines as "Phase may have its problems, but it is nowhere near a Black company", and "Only schizos believe Phase is black", and "If you think Phase is a black company, you've literally never seen one legitmately and have no idea what you're talking about." She really appreciates where she is, and it's pretty plain to see. Glad for her.

Edit: Hololive making Fishman's shipping look lightning fast by comparison.

Last edited:

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
For those who missed the stream or the liveposting thread, Jelly spent part of the stream talking about her old corpo and the problems they had, and talked up how much she loves being in Phase. With such lines as "Phase may have its problems, but it is nowhere near a Black company", and "Only schizos believe Phase is black", and "If you think Phase is a black company, you've literally never seen one legitmately and have no idea what you're talking about." She really appreciates where she is, and it's pretty plain to see. Glad for her.

Edit: Hololive making Fishman's shipping look lightning fast by comparison.

Old corpo? Wasn't she an indie?

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Old corpo? Wasn't she an indie?
she had another one before moonjelly i believe on myholotv along with proto bae and miori

yeah it was myholo credits to rein for bringing this up in the liveposting thread

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Okay, the more I dig into this, the more that this is starting to get fucked... She mentions that this started because another vtuber was pissed that she was associated with a guy she names "Seattle Guy." I believe he's since been banned.
Discord-90dbjt5-VZY.png

Discord-Re1f-RTIuyt.png

Discord-q-Kf5-FBCTsx.png

Discord-tcfe3q-LGCX.png

Discord-y562qu3mu-P.png

Discord-6-HJ91zna5i.png

Discord-XQ7ls-UP1yw.png

brave-Aaw-EA0xvdz.png

Discord-RPvvk-Uie-M2.png

Bunch of "literally whos?" airing out boring drama on Twitter. A dime a dozen dumb shit. Guess the one funny thing is the dumb ass stated some guy threatened her over some dumb shit, then she became friends with him again a few months later.
:thisisstupid:
Have you guys ever gotten a gift member from a streamer you don't watch? I don't know how I ended up with a gift membership for someone (I don't want to say who because she's smaller and it's easy to find me then) I don't watch. I'm aware of her and was shocked with a membership vid for her appeared in my inbox. I checked my history and I don't think I've ever even been in one of her streams.

I don't mind, but what gives?
I got a random gift sub for a guy I never heard of and never watched. Not even a vtuber. Looks like he colors in his livestreams? Was weird.
Jelly's merch is in the shops and posted on twitter. However, Jelly has noticed something in the post:

Capture5.jpg

Man, everyone has been posting the stuff I was slowly typing out about Jelly's stream yesterday, lol. So, I'll just say while I had to go to bed while the stream was still going, it was a fun stream, and she talked about a lot of interesting things. It was nice to hear she's happy where she's at now and that Phase is doing well for her. If I remember correctly, she reached out to Lumi because her and Lumi are good friends and expressed interest in possibly trying out for Phase. So, I'm glad it worked out. She's a lot of fun. I wish continued success for her as Jelly and as Moon Jelly.

And to add something fun, here's her when she sang Killing in the Name by Rage Against the Machine (seiso version):
Capture5.jpg

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Jelly :hololove:

E: Her 2.0 showcase just to put something relevant

Her face when she pouts balloons up just a tad and is really cute.

It did it while she ate a whole pizza during stream too. :architect:

Tubedude

I see she's continuing the proud tradition of women getting into 40k not playing the human factions.

The bombs would probably improve his living situation.
The tolerance and acceptance mob: 40k needs female space marines so women feel welcome in warhammer!

Actual women that get into 40k: Hehe, silly and colorful aliens go brrrrrrrrr.
Man, Scarle is probably the first one in EN to finish BG3.

Long games even if they are/were popular can be stream poison if the streamer prolongs it enough that the game isn't the "big thing" anymore. Won't be surprised if most streamers don't finish it now since it probably will be low number streams, unlike around the release month.

Awoogers

lemon woman is now on the 3d plane and her asset is somehow bigger than normal

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

Awoogers

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
lemon woman is now on the 3d plane and her asset is somehow bigger than normal

I start up the stream, and it begins with Lumi saying: "I'm cold again. I'm cold again."

Well, if you put on some clothes, Lumi....

Awoogers

I start up the stream, and it begins with Lumi saying: "I'm cold again. I'm cold again."

Well, if you put on some clothes, Lumi....
if she was cold she could have just used:pekomusliml:

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
Kroniifriends: where is her orginal song she revealed at Connect the World?

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Fatum Ruptor playing Undertale Yellow

Chiwa chatting

Nerissa arrived home

Awoogers

expect a gorilla from gods strongest brit since shes currently dying

Limkin

I didn't like her swimsuit design, yes. Suisei was based to fight management over it
I wanted to ask if all Kaela's fans are gay, but looking at how much lewds she has on pixiv... yeah no, they are fine, it's just a local problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom