"So yeah guys thank you for watching, we did amazing and, we... we were just y'know fucking some dudes out there and, we're doing great!"Axel Syrios

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Uruka spent the whole night playing Palworld.

But the real sign of the endtimes though, is that Minato Aqua played it a couple of days ago, unsponsored

Stunned But Dumb

Welp, Kuroa is addicted too it seems... She calls it a God Game.

Minna Vanilla too

Negzana

Kaela has a lot of cleavage on her summer swimsuit. And a lot of things around this cleavage. A LOT a lot. Do you hate this as well? Fake fan
I didn't like her swimsuit design, yes. Suisei was based to fight management over it

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
Semi-related..

I forget this chick is actually one of the few cosplayers that actually cosplays and builds props and not just toss on a lingerie and wig and call it a day.

Negzana

Semi-related..

I forget this chick is actually one of the few cosplayers that actually cosplays and builds props and not just toss on a lingerie and wig and call it a day.

Only having seen her graduation stream, Pomu actually sounds like she was a cool vtuber. How much was I missing out

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
Only having seen her graduation stream, Pomu actually sounds like she was a cool vtuber. How much was I missing out
Quite a lot. You just had to get used to her menhera tendencies too.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
There was some weird drama associated with this person last month, where she was apparently accused of being trans by fefe / fefe_asmr. https://archive.is/oo9Mi

Having woman moment after woman moment should be proof enough that she is indeed a woman.
For a second there I thought you meant the :WHORE!!!: FeFe.
Apparently they are different people, although given what I saw when I looked at her twitter, she is a whore too.:whatastory:

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter

migo ascii.PNG

Bronze

Even brit ghost is checking the game

Taring hu will also play

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
brave-LHWAk-SKHMZ.png

Why are vtubers always so self destructive? :painpeko:
Sleepless, hallucinations, crawling in her her skin (these wounds they cannot heal) has Hexa hopped from Hennessey to hitting the Heroin?

Last edited:

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
How many people are about to crucify me?
Crucifixion is for criminals, Heretics like you get the fire

I see she's continuing the proud tradition of women getting into 40k not playing the human factions.
To be fair, Orks are bang for the buck units, you can have shitload of them and be somewhat competitive compared with humans and you can do more stuff with them compared with having out of the box Imperial Guards, their rules are easy to understand and you dont have to fall in the autism that is going through all special rules of the Poster boys and if you want to be funny and have more money to burn in plastic crack you can always go Speed freek and get units like the Boomdaka Snazzwagon and the Scrapjet

Ofc Orks dont get the perks of being a Touhou protagonist in warhammer like Chaos does but do you want a faction that lost against Tyranids when they were not even trying?

21st Century Pipkin Man

rabbit's foot, vomit drawer
brave-LHWAk-SKHMZ.png

Why are vtubers always so self destructive? :painpeko:
image.png

Blue woman and green woman are synchronizing for their collab on saturday.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
where she was apparently accused of being trans by fefe / fefe_asmr.
I Watch fefe from time to time. She is hella good. And now you're telling me she is transphobic? :vespernice:
For a second there I thought you meant the :WHORE!!!: FeFe.
Apparently they are different people, although given what I saw when I looked at her twitter, she is a whore too.:whatastory:
Yea she is a whore. Im pretty sure she sells nudes on her fansly or onlyfans idk

Stunned But Dumb

Have you guys ever gotten a gift member from a streamer you don't watch? I don't know how I ended up with a gift membership for someone (I don't want to say who because she's smaller and it's easy to find me then) I don't watch. I'm aware of her and was shocked with a membership vid for her appeared in my inbox. I checked my history and I don't think I've ever even been in one of her streams.

I don't mind, but what gives?

21st Century Pipkin Man

rabbit's foot, vomit drawer
I Watch fefe from time to time. She is hella good. And now you're telling me she is transphobic? :vespernice:

Yea she is a whore. Im pretty sure she sells nudes on her fansly or onlyfans idk
Hate to break it to you, but she's already in a relationship.

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
Have you guys ever gotten a gift member from a streamer you don't watch? I don't know how I ended up with a gift membership for someone (I don't want to say who because she's smaller and it's easy to find me then) I don't watch. I'm aware of her and was shocked with a membership vid for her appeared in my inbox. I checked my history and I don't think I've ever even been in one of her streams.

Unless YT changed it, you legitimately can't get a gift memebership without having interacted with said channel (via Redirect/Raid or Watching at some point) and having the "gift setting" turned on. You don't have to be following, you just have to have interacted and gifts enabled.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

I recently ( like last week ) received a gifted membership from a litteral who that i have never watched before. Litterally a 1 view chuuba from Indonesia who plays valorant ( one of the rare fps game i will never be able to watch ) . Real WTF moment.

Koronesuki

X-Potato
I didn't see these posted yet. Clock me if they were and I missed it.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
Unless YT changed it, you legitimately can't get a gift memebership without having interacted with said channel (via Redirect/Raid or Watching at some point) and having the "gift setting" turned on. You don't have to be following, you just have to have interacted and gifts enabled.
I recently ( like last week ) received a gifted membership from a litteral who that i have never watched before. Litterally a 1 view chuuba from Indonesia who plays valorant ( one of the rare fps game i will never be able to watch ) . Real WTF moment.

So, doing a bit of research on this, it seems even if you let the video play a "preview" for even a second (you know how some videos will play while scrolling on the YT feed without tapping on mobile or hovering over it) that counts as "watching" and dumps you into the gift pool and YT did indeed change it to where gift setting is turned on by default now.

Top Bottom