"You sounded very excited to steal someone's panties Uruka"Chisaka Airi

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Negzana

No hate to Polka I just never was a fan of the design. Her voice is offputting and I usually like hag voices. Also don't like cleavage on my vtubers. Still fine with her, just not my type. Not really big on any of the Gen 5 girls.

How many people are about to crucify me?

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
No hate to Polka I just never was a fan of the design. Her voice is offputting and I usually like hag voices. Also don't like cleavage on my vtubers. Still fine with her, just not my type. Not really big on any of the Gen 5 girls.

Your oshi is Kaela. You're already crucified.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Random tangent since her birthday is coming up. I love Polka, but looking back at it she got incredibly handicapped. She's a fucking clown jester. My hat off to Mega/めが for making it work, because I feel like a lot of people would have fallen flat on their faces if given her model. And I know Vesper and Magni both had qualms about their model, but at least they weren't a literal clown. One of the only other people I could see pull it off would be Nene. I am glad she has more normal non-clown costumes she can switch to nowadays though.

I guess long story short she definitely deserves extra credit.
Imo Polka's model doesnt look much like a clown's, remove the hat thats small and out the way anyways and she looks more like a Gyaru Showgirl or some shit
Same with Bettel, hes a Jester but he has the pretty boy face and an ok looking suit all things considered

NafsuBuas735

...Not really big on any of the Gen 5 girls.
url(1).jpg

I understand if you don't like one or two, but none?!? Bro that's a paddling 🔫 Botan's and Nene's outfits are so damn good too

frz

No big deal, you can't like everyone. Polka one of those with lower amount of foreign fans as well. There's literally no fucking eng clipper left of her.
Having kaela as an oshi is a big enough punishment. Crucifixion would even be a reward for you guys.
"don't like cleavage on my vtubers" is a pretty weird reason to not like polka though. Like I said, literally noone notice she has those bahonkadonks until pointed out and zoomed in because of her personality :koronehappyl:
Imo Polka's model doesnt look much like a clown's, remove the hat thats small and out the way anyways and she looks more like a Gyaru Showgirl or some shit
Same with Bettel, hes a Jester but he has the pretty boy face and an ok looking suit all things considered
Yes you can be worse, looking at niji's Joe Rikichi and that Chaika dude. They aren't doing too bad for themselves all thing considered, but holy their model is hard to get fans. Particularly the chaika guy will never escape being the comedic relief whatever he does.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
No big deal, you can't like everyone. Polka one of those with lower amount of fans as well. There's literally no fucking eng clipper left of her.
Having kaela as an oshi is a big enough punishment. Crucifixion would even be a reward for you guys.
"don't like cleavage on my vtubers" is a pretty weird reason to not like polka though. Like I said, literally noone notice she has those bahonkadonks until pointed out because of her personality :koronehappyl:

Yes you can be worse, looking at niji's Joe Rikichi and that Chaika dude. They aren't doing too bad for themselves all thing considered, but holy their model is hard to get fans. Particularly the chaika guy will never escape being the comedic relief whatever he does.

such a shame since both chaika and joe are actually hilarious especially when they collab with all the boys

RiverBear

Kaela fags deserve the rope

Random_Cultist2:ElectricBoog

Semi-nominal Lurker

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter

Avoid Windows for a while, I've heard SSRB are fairly proficient snipers.

I can't wait for another Holomom. The most hype I've felt for anything Advent related in a long time. :BijouBijou:

Sakamata is back!!

Early Isa today.

Meds posting :medsmoremeds:

I MISS KRONII :kroded:

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Found this because of Hexa replying to this girl. She's an ASMR vtuber. Sounds like a lot of shit went down, involving doxing, and other shit. But it's a little vague on the details when it comes to names. I'm not gonna go through the effort of writing a summary of what she says because I don't feel like I have a good grasp on what went down. If you want to, listen to the vod where she talks about it on stream.

archive

I downloaded the vod in case it gets taken down.

Okay, the more I dig into this, the more that this is starting to get fucked... She mentions that this started because another vtuber was pissed that she was associated with a guy she names "Seattle Guy." I believe he's since been banned.
Discord-90dbjt5-VZY.png

Discord-Re1f-RTIuyt.png

Discord-q-Kf5-FBCTsx.png

Discord-tcfe3q-LGCX.png

Discord-y562qu3mu-P.png

Discord-6-HJ91zna5i.png

Discord-XQ7ls-UP1yw.png

brave-Aaw-EA0xvdz.png

Discord-RPvvk-Uie-M2.png

Last edited:

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Enna is streaming with TTS voice due to a canker sore.

She did one like this yesterday.

V-DeRe's DerePals Palworld Server Opening Soon. They've invited girls from V&U, 4BrainCells (formally Project F), VReverie, and possibly Idol (time alignment and thumbnail I think hints at it) || edit: I noticed now that Nijisanji didn't get perms for Palworld. That is a lot of potential lost in views. Hololive gained perms at least a month before it released as Shinri tweeted. || edit 2: Their server is having connection issues. Appears to be stabilizing.
In 1.5-2 Hours:

In 7 Hours:

Idol?
Globie as well, Pippa is playing there in 4 hours.

Man, Scarle is probably the first one in EN to finish BG3.

Last edited:

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
brave-LHWAk-SKHMZ.png

Why are vtubers always so self destructive? :painpeko:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Limkin

Kaela has a lot of cleavage on her summer swimsuit. And a lot of things around this cleavage. A LOT a lot. Do you hate this as well? Fake fan

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
Found this because of Hexa replying to this girl. She's an ASMR vtuber. Sounds like a lot of shit went down, involving doxing, and other shit. But it's a little vague on the details when it comes to names. I'm not gonna go through the effort of writing a summary of what she says because I don't feel like I have a good grasp on what went down. If you want to, listen to the vod where she talks about it on stream.

archive

I downloaded the vod in case it gets taken down.

Whimsiez is a known piece of shit. If I had to guess, it's likely tied to this chick a known followbaiter and of course, ASMR person (noticing a trend of these ASMR chicks being in drama constantly.) Doing a little digging, seems they both interacted here and Whimsiez deleted her tweet response to this, which matches up with this person saying a falling out happened back in Nov, and now both of them have these kind of statements. Thot drama is a good 5 minute past time.

Her "side" in question

And this person seems to be involved, given Whimsiez reposted it.

So this COULD be a huge coincidence but I know these two were tied together lol.

Dumb thot drama aside

Fulgur doing more Zelda autism.
No big deal, you can't like everyone. Polka one of those with lower amount of foreign fans as well. There's literally no fucking eng clipper left of her.
"don't like cleavage on my vtubers" is a pretty weird reason to not like polka though. Like I said, literally noone notice she has those bahonkadonks until pointed out and zoomed in because of her personality :koronehappyl:

In the west, maybe. People love Chaika and Rikichi.
Addendum to the Whimsiez shit:
Okay, the more I dig into this, the more that this is starting to get fucked... She mentions that this started because another vtuber was pissed that she was associated with a guy she names "Seattle Guy." I believe he's since been banned.
Discord-90dbjt5-VZY.png

Discord-Re1f-RTIuyt.png

Discord-q-Kf5-FBCTsx.png

Discord-tcfe3q-LGCX.png

Discord-y562qu3mu-P.png

Discord-6-HJ91zna5i.png

Discord-XQ7ls-UP1yw.png

brave-Aaw-EA0xvdz.png

Discord-RPvvk-Uie-M2.png

Yeah so seems a few people are all tangled up and upset over *drumroll* absolutely nothing.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Kaela has a lot of cleavage on her summer swimsuit. And a lot of things around this cleavage. A LOT a lot. Do you hate this as well? Fake fan
He just likes skin tight titty vaccums pls understand

I remember the outside autism of Kaela getting the Devil Survivor artist (lots of autists in that fandom) and the kvetching around his artstyle and then she turns out to be an autist not interested in being lewd

Awoogers

21st Century Pipkin Man

rabbit's foot, vomit drawer
There was some weird drama associated with this person last month, where she was apparently accused of being trans by fefe / fefe_asmr. https://archive.is/oo9Mi

Having woman moment after woman moment should be proof enough that she is indeed a woman.

Awoogers

Top Bottom