"There's no language that feels correct in my mouth"Fujikura Uruka

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bronze

Negzana

I don't think this has been posted yet, but it looks like the feud between Panko and Phase Friend Ghostpolitics is escalating.

How humiliating does it have to be for a person to be roasted by an Italian Red Panda loli

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
This reminds me how much I need the Shiina+Panko Olive Garden collab.

Salado

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Uruka just keeps going. Holy shit.
1706015230238.png

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Else just released a cover song.

Found it interesting VSpo members have recently been expanding out of FPS. Yakumo Beni currently playing Detroit Become Human.

Nekota Tsuna and Kisaragi Ren shilling Granblue Fantasy Versus Rising.

Kaga Sumire played Danganronpa 2 on the weekend, Kogara Toto played Street Fighter 6 earlier, Asumi Sena grinding Monster Hunter World, Tosaki Mimi and Kuromu Yano playing Dragon Quest XI. Some also played Palworld of course.

Ange Katrina continuing Blue Archive with the Rabbit Squad.

Considering they just have the third anniversary, expect some gacha misery stream soon.

When Hanabusa Lisa played Palworld.

Some of them tried to reference Pokemon as close as possible when they started playing saying "I know, after this we will get to choose three monsters", referring to the pal sphere as monster ball (Pokeball in JP), while the others trying to stop the reference.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Random tangent since her birthday is coming up. I love Polka, but looking back at it she got incredibly handicapped. She's a fucking clown jester. My hat off to Mega/めが for making it work, because I feel like a lot of people would have fallen flat on their faces if given her model. And I know Vesper and Magni both had qualms about their model, but at least they weren't a literal clown. One of the only other people I could see pull it off would be Nene. I am glad she has more normal non-clown costumes she can switch to nowadays though.

I guess long story short she definitely deserves extra credit.

Negzana

While Lia is my phase oshi, I think I like Jelly the most in a "be my wife" sense. the most attractive (she's a loli, most attractive is Lumi) but love her personality very wife material

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
I think I like Jelly the most in a "be my wife" sense. love her personality very wife material
Vtuber fans and masochism, a match made in hell

MyName

Negzana

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
She follows Fuwamoco? Weird. I can't imagine them following her though...

View attachment 61932
Love how the amount of followers nearly quadrupled.

brave-fc-Iz5-KFt-Yr.png

What the fuck?:kroniiphone:

..She has a super strong bite force with a smaller mouth huh.....

Anyway not a unicorn, but I have a feeling she did this to give a list of all vtweeters and 0-2 views for them to basically not support along with some bigger names finally admitting it, bold move, can't wait to see the "This community is trash people only support you if they think they can get with you" tweets in the next week.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Same as Bettel, and I think they both made it work perfectly from different sides.
One day they will perform on the same stage.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Found this because of Hexa replying to this girl. She's an ASMR vtuber. Sounds like a lot of shit went down, involving doxing, and other shit. But it's a little vague on the details when it comes to names. I'm not gonna go through the effort of writing a summary of what she says because I don't feel like I have a good grasp on what went down. If you want to, listen to the vod where she talks about it on stream.

archive

I downloaded the vod in case it gets taken down.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Anyway not a unicorn, but I have a feeling she did this to give a list of all vtweeters and 0-2 views for them to basically not support along with some bigger names finally admitting it, bold move, can't wait to see the "This community is trash people only support you if they think they can get with you" tweets in the next week.

Alot of the people responding are seemingly vtuber hanger ons from normie or even erotic streaming that i doubt have fanbases who would care about a relationships

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Time to farm my Migos! Depressed Nousagi collabs with Rima Evenstar, talking about Drama/Newstubers. So far DN seems to like his voice a bit too much. Talks about bias and "journalism", topics that seem above criticizm (IronMouse for example and how everyone moved past NuxTaku Vshojo drama). Parroting opinions brought up, lol. Rima talked about comments she got on her Melody video.

Also DN gives props to @Kuri Rinji, Rev, Khyo, Hero Hei for not being pussies (around 25:36).

Negzana

Time to farm my Migos! Depressed Nousagi collabs with Rima Evenstar, talking about Drama/Newstubers. So far DN seems to like his voice a bit too much. Talks about bias and "journalism", topics that seem above criticizm (IronMouse for example and how everyone moved past NuxTaku Vshojo drama). Parroting opinions brought up, lol. Rima talked about comments she got on her Melody video.

Also DN gives props to @Kuri Rinji, Rev, Khyo, Hero Hei for not being pussies (around 25:36).

He should have stuck with vtuber history stuff and he'd be tolerable to listen to in the background in dead hours while working or something

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Super Meche is playing with her cool gunblade again

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.

He has the voice of an angel choking on someone's dick in a back alley.

frz

Random tangent since her birthday is coming up. I love Polka, but looking back at it she got incredibly handicapped. She's a fucking clown jester. My hat off to Mega/めが for making it work, because I feel like a lot of people would have fallen flat on their faces if given her model. And I know Vesper and Magni both had qualms about their model, but at least they weren't a literal clown. One of the only other people I could see pull it off would be Nene. I am glad she has more normal non-clown costumes she can switch to nowadays though.

I guess long story short she definitely deserves extra credit.
I have been writing too much about homo these past few days so I'm gonna unleash my horny to correct my reputation
Half of it is also because it's polka is piloting it. The model design itself actually has some plus point. You got side boobs and an exposed navel.
Untitled.jpg

But the thing is she always so much in your face that you don't notice the lewd. The creepy laugh, the full on genki energy, the ojisan growling, then yandere acting, etc.
It fits her so well it's weird.
Oda model is pretty high tier in design itself, but she also managed to look like a monkey piloting it. It's at a point that giving her an ojou sama model is a debuff.
image.png

Also salute to mr. Kakult2017. The art of this cover does things to me. :iryswooo:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom