"You know what Panko, Italian is just pizzafied French, fuck you!"Pipkin Pippa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Ririsya's concert is happening in 1 hour
Ririsya-Profile-Picture.webp

Free portion intro is in 30 minutes

If you want to see the show - https://www.zan-live.com/en/live/detail/10363
Who is Riri? Zombie vtuber with a snake theme because of her trademark hiss when she is annoyed. She won CallixRikka's Spiral Tones competition and she is a composer, even for Hololive.

soap suds

This is true, though there are some that has avatars that are either used as PNGs or actual Live2D rigged as best as they could. Xia, Etna and Nara uses facecam, while others like Taka, Bobon, Miyu, (probably) Siska and Zea all uses avatars of some kind.

That said, using avatars doesn't really mean that they gonna be like vtubers like before, maybe they just feel like using avatars is easier than facecams. Though, looking at Taka, he's using avatar while having his room (and genshin standee) visible, so its probably just personal choice.
According to his Twitter, Taka has an avatar for covers that need illustrations and also when he just doesn't want to use his cam. Though looking around his Twitter shows that he did get it rigged, so I guess it just depends on what he's feeling like doing. Looking at the others who use an avatar, most of them have it just to have it, but some are technically still vtubers. Bobon is saving up for a model and I think Shannon has a model.

Last edited:

braindoko

Ririsya's concert is happening in 1 hour
Ririsya-Profile-Picture.webp

Free portion intro is in 30 minutes

If you want to see the show - https://www.zan-live.com/en/live/detail/10363
Who is Riri? Zombie vtuber with a snake theme because of her trademark hiss when she is annoyed. She won CallixRikka's Spiral Tones competition and she is a composer, even for Hololive.

Beat me to it
WATCH RIRI NIGGAS

edit: Rosemi in chat. She collabed with Riri years ago as Miki
1705981603624.png

Everyone knows there are no girls in this site. :smugpipi:

Does this count as Pippaposting?
I posted some Pippenguin in the containment thread a couple times but didn't want to try my luck with the jannies beyond that.
They're so different anyway it doesn't make sense to shill her there

I mean, telling a girl you'll lock them in a cage isn't much of a turn-on.
You've learned nothing from watching women. It only depends on who's telling them that

Last edited:

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
Relevant:

She's got 'em.

So she's really FAT.

The brainrot is way worse than I realized.

Edit: Pomu...
View attachment 61931

Edit2:
View attachment 61933
:whatastory:

Not so subtle there ei, Pomster?

Found a weird indie called JesTheii on my youtube reccomendations.
Seems to be going for a gura voice but with honkers.

Would like to know if anyone can tell if its a voice changer, I'm really bad with voices.

@SandyCat your services are needed once again. Get to it homie!

Some random two-view guy putting the rizz on a cute anime girl's engagement bait post:

Prostate, stop playing PALWORLD. Doing that shit is banned in the real world.

Clip Tax:

Tangent Fox and girls who fucks five guys had a collab. Have a clip from that.

Fauna wants monster's fluids.

And Pippa teaches Tangent Fox about moth balls.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Merry has a big amogus collab with 3 ARMIS boys, HinaBoBina and Pumpkin Potion, the 1920s style vtuber who got viral

Aria and that femboy Null hates, Fredrick Knudsen too

Oh hey, saiiren is in there glad too see she is somwhat getting somewhere as a vtuber. This girl used to be a a fleshstreamer who pretty much just streamed gta no pixel a couple years ago. She was part of " the nerds " for anyone that used to watch NP they'll probably know who they are. Some heavy roleplayers. And the girl is pretty hot IRL under the usual 20 filters asians puts on their picture. I would watch her more but i cant deal with twitch.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Another one of those shorts that got recorded by these 4:

IRyS is just like me about IRyS fr fr

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Bug Eater

This one too.

Honestly, just nice to see she seems in good spirits.

It's crazy that she's tweeting this stuff in-between retweeting cute photos of her oshis, we're beating the Luca allegations tonight because this bitch is gay as fuck.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
This one too.

Honestly, just nice to see she seems in good spirits.

She definitely got poached, she's glad to be out of Yamanbasanji and in vshojo.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Marimari and Kirsche go shopping, will they actually buy anything? Probably not! They're trying not to talk about Palworld, and failing:

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
I Wonder if more agencies will join this?

A

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Hey Bug Enjoyers, how do you feel about Itsi from Yokast? I wanted to ask yesterday but got busy and forgot. She did a watch along of Atlantis Yesterday, btw

Polterguest here. Itsy is fun and cheerful but in a market where everyone is varying degrees of fun/cheerful sadly not notable Yokast is pretty doomed to never really grow beyond what they are. I like them all of them even the guys and they are fun together but they also don't have much to draw an eye to them even Amity being able to art gud is mundane.

Good Group shame about that over saturation.
Meanwhile Nintendo of America tweeted this yesterday

"Hey guys, everyone is making fun of how shitty pokemon games are because of Palworld! What should we do?"
"Let's put out a shitty 25second clip, the last 10 seconds of which are a fucking loading screen!"

EDIT: In other news, I posted earlier that Palworld reached the #5 spot for top All-Team Peak player count on Steam. It has now reached the #3 spot with 1,582,482. This game will likely never dethrone PUBG's 3,257,248 record but CS2's #2 spot with 1,818,773 is doable with their rate of sales. This is all happening while the game is on Game Pass, what the fuck.

Pokemons always been weirdly attentive to small details shame about all the big ones they miss like the game functioning.
this is the promise of Legends Arceus and Scarlet/Violet realized in a way that would take Pokemon about a decade to do themselves, if not longer. next month is Pokemon Presents for their anniversary, and if the Black/White remakes are anything like the Diamond/Pearl remakes, there is now a non-zero chance that the damage done to the franchise is enough for Palworld to blow a hole through

people thirst for good Pokemon games, and if GameFreak won't make them, others will. it also helps that Palworld is incredibly lenient with streaming, which is probably the greatest form of advertisement they could ask for:

if mentally ill anime girls are willing to ruin their lives over the game, without being paid or sponsored to do so, you can too!
Gonna just say the BDSP remakes were outsourced so while the descision to outsource is someting you can point and laugh at GF for all the stupid bullshit was whoever the fuck company it was

I don't think GF is quite retarded anough to make every battle require a smogon team.
Palworld wont do shit to Pokemon as far as sales go other than maybe get people pissed off enough to be more vocal about the state of whatever new pokemon game that gets announced (which will be mediocre as every other Pokemon game that has come out recently).
GF is actually listening now even if progress is slow they are not so stupid to ignore an actual competitor TemTem was a flash in the pan this looks like it has staying power.

How bad off do you have to be for Mumei to come and care for you?

Welcome to 'The Battle of Fewer Streams'

Kizuna absent from both streaming and her own anime how can Gura possibly win? next time on Idol Battle Z The Legendary Super Slacker!?

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Got an odd Youtube recommendation, watch Bricky of 40K Factions explained fame play Holocure (blast from the past), be an anime hater, and have to grudgingly admit it's a decent game.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
I Wonder if more agencies will join this?

A

Isn't this just a tacit admission that Kawaii is too poorly staffed/incompetent to handle perms themselves?

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Isn't this just a tacit admission that Kawaii is too poorly staffed/incompetent to handle perms themselves?
Maybe perms really ARE that difficult to get idk?
Got an odd Youtube recommendation, watch Bricky of 40K Factions explained fame play Holocure (blast from the past), be an anime hater, and have to grudgingly admit it's a decent game.

This guy's suffering as his mind is bombarded with vtuber shit is one of the greatest things I have ever witnessed.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
What is interesting is the monetization. Holo cant monetize their streams whenever they play games owned by those companies afaik.

YGO Link Monster

Knightmare Unicorn ATK 2200 LINK-3
"CREEK & RIVER offers businesses with outsourcing, consulting, and content management and distribution services."
Maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom