"it was on TV there's no way they would've lied on TV"Chisaka Airi

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
The brainrot is way worse than I realized.

That's pretty cool. But I like making stuff out of wood, so of course I'd think it's cool.

A few clips from last night's collab:

Not only were Lia and Rie the first Phase members to collab with Holo, Lia was the first to make-out with a Holo member:

And both CEOs even popped in for a little bit.
:smugpipi:

Capture5.jpg

:whatastory:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I saw that weird fujo who oneguyed Mysta to oblivion posted a clip of this so I looked up the source - what the fuck, is it normal for Twitch payments to be delayed for almost half a year? Maybe moving countries complicated things?

(timestamped at 4m 50s)
:medsmoremeds::takeyourmeds::beatanimeds:

Twitch is consistently losing money, they are backed by Amazon however that won't necessarily shield them from payment issues if Amazon has to take a loss. This would also explain why they are throwing everything at the wall in order to attempt to make money. Now I have no reason that they are in immediate danger of collapsing, however at the end of lifespan one thing that companies will do to stay affloat is withold payments from their "employees". As staying affloat while risking a lawsuit isn't quite as lose lose as making immediate payouts and going under. Plus through lawsuits after the fact the payouts would be slim.

Again no reason to believe that Twitch is in immediate danger, however its something to consider if this continues to pop up elsewhere.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Hololive buys Phase Connect, forces entire workforce to become warehouse workers, Pippa is paid with a single hello from Watame and dies peacefully crushed under a crate of plushies and unsold Rushia wedding rings

USS IOWA

Lord Umbra

God's Strongest Dragoon

Hololive buys Phase Connect, forces entire workforce to become warehouse workers, Pippa is paid with a single hello from Watame and dies peacefully crushed under a crate of plushies and unsold Rushia wedding rings
She has a smile on her face when they eventually lift the crate off her.

Sven

Not only were Lia and Rie the first Phase members to collab with Holo, Lia was the first to make-out with a Holo member:

Capture5.jpg

It's funny watching the Lia who almost broke herself trying to be the face of PC she thought she had to be now out here actually unironically being the face of PC with collabs with both Niji and Holo. It's kind of wild when you stand back and look at how things have gone the last few years for the open air insane asylum that is Phase.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Looks very cute. How long until they start talking about sucking dick and eating dick cheese or something very cursed?
About 0.5 milliseconds or when the initial attention surge dies down.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

GEfGYFMacAAefFV.jpg

DOTA 2 IS HAPPENING. PLEASE BE WITH FAUNA.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
It's funny watching the Lia who almost broke herself trying to be the face of PC she thought she had to be now out here actually unironically being the face of PC with collabs with both Niji and Holo. It's kind of wild when you stand back and look at how things have gone the last few years for the open air insane asylum that is Phase.
Last year was a great year for Lia. She had some of the most growth in Phase and worked hard to branch out and do all kinds of things. She's had some downers, but I think it's safe to say we've been seeing way more ups than downs for her for a while now. Been great to see, and I'm happy for her.

YGO Link Monster

Knightmare Unicorn ATK 2200 LINK-3

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
They are gone crazy with that game. Wemi streaming for about 8 hours now(whole Malaysian night), and her next scheduled stream in 4 hours.

this is the promise of Legends Arceus and Scarlet/Violet realized in a way that would take Pokemon about a decade to do themselves, if not longer. next month is Pokemon Presents for their anniversary, and if the Black/White remakes are anything like the Diamond/Pearl remakes, there is now a non-zero chance that the damage done to the franchise is enough for Palworld to blow a hole through

people thirst for good Pokemon games, and if GameFreak won't make them, others will. it also helps that Palworld is incredibly lenient with streaming, which is probably the greatest form of advertisement they could ask for:

if mentally ill anime girls are willing to ruin their lives over the game, without being paid or sponsored to do so, you can too!

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
That's pretty cool. But I like making stuff out of wood, so of course I'd think it's cool.

A few clips from last night's collab:

Capture5.jpg

Thank you, Rie, for instigating this and helping set this up. Great work, it was a top-tier collab.

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
More dignified death than her other most likely deaths, slow asphyxiation from failing lungs due to black Mold, or painting the roof red with buckshot
We are this close of a Holo singing Basshunter
VI SITTER HÄR I VENTEN

The Rratarded Alt

Rat starts FOTM game in ~15 minutes.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
DOTA 2 IS HAPPENING. PLEASE BE WITH FAUNA.
Fauna doesn't have a schedule so I hope she's there, I also hope she gets salty AF. :BijouBijou:
We are this close of a Holo singing Basshunter
Fauna wanted to but her excuse was not knowing Swedish, but it could be they don't have anything from them on karafun, (don't know since I didn't look.)

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Look at this adorable fluffy creature! (She's smoked 5 pounds of Marijuana and thinks your face looks yummy)

The Rratarded Alt

Fauna doesn't have a schedule so I hope she's there, I also hope she gets salty AF. :BijouBijou:

Fauna wanted to but her excuse was not knowing Swedish, but it could be they don't have anything from them on karafun, (don't know since I didn't look.)
I did find this

But doesn't appear to be on Karafun.

Top Bottom