"[The Amish] don't use the Internet, so I feel like I can speak freely about those people. They kinda scare me"Pipkin Pippa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tubedude

I'm indifferent to male Vtubers and doubly so for male Twitch Vtubers but this caught my eye on twitter today and I found it funny:

It appears Shxtou/shoto (twitter, twitch) has managed to anger his fanbase of chinese fujo's by... talking about taking an edible. His chinese fans have then spun the rrat that he is a drug addict/drug lord and spammed GoodSmile Shanghai to drop him. His nendoroid is having all it's chinese pre-orders cancelled and they are reopening preorders for the rest of the world to try and shift the remaining stock.

The tweet that came across my feed was the below:

View attachment 61880
I was able to find a fan account talking about this with a stream clip:

Tweet archive

A

A

A

A good reminder to never cater for a chink audience.

Live by the chink fujo money, die poor and alone the moment you make an offhanded comment about a western right foreign to the average bugman

I wonder how a japanese company would've reacted to this, i know Niji of all people let their livers refer to weed as pomu (rip) leaf
Japan's autism when it comes to drugs seems to be mainly limited to their own space, whereas China's autism is likely worse because of the whole Opium Wars so drugs are intrinsically tied to their country getting fucked in the ass by the British.

are you this guy? are you that guy? are you this guy? are all the responses I am getting here like you guys think it's funny having schizo behavior. I can be whoever you want me to be for all I care.
You brought up those guys in relation to vt's Selen thread, then someone checks to see a time they were mentioned trying to start unicorn tardshit. You mentioned the thread gets super unicorny over their mention but it seemed like it's one or two dudes with their panties in a twist and get a decent amount of pushback.

We've seen stuff where a relatively new member, or just a driveby, mentions some small thing they care about a lot, and tries to frame the situation as a single way when just a cursorary glance either disproves that or calls that view into question. It happened about a week ago now with a boobro.

You're a new user who came in and went against the general culture here in your first few posts, then got defensive when people went after you, so people are poking at you now to see what happens. Getting defensive in the way you have been makes one seem similar to Nolan. No one wants to be similar to Nolan.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Japan's autism when it comes to drugs seems to be mainly limited to their own space, whereas China's autism is likely worse because of the whole Opium Wars so drugs are intrinsically tied to their country getting fucked in the ass by the British.

You brought up those guys in relation to vt's Selen thread, then someone checks to see a time they were mentioned trying to start unicorn tardshit. You mentioned the thread gets super unicorny over their mention but it seemed like it's one or two dudes with their panties in a twist and get a decent amount of pushback.

We've seen stuff where a relatively new member, or just a driveby, mentions some small thing they care about a lot, and tries to frame the situation as a single way when just a cursorary glance either disproves that or calls that view into question. It happened about a week ago now with a boobro.

You're a new user who came in and went against the general culture here in your first few posts, then got defensive when people went after you, so people are poking at you now to see what happens. Getting defensive in the way you have been makes one seem similar to Nolan. No one wants to be similar to Nolan.
AKA Lurk moar

Kalion

:)
After three years of begging, Rosemi has finally gotten Tekken perms.

A

blackjack12345

this is going to feel like the 4th time I will answer who I am to only get questions again who I am or if I am someone else?

-I started spreading information on varis with regards to Froot which katzproduction and anthime used to go bash froot that made froot have a mental breakdown to tweet this and delete later
1702171838924.png

-ran comparisons with Snuffy and Kumbomb thread that I pissed off Kumbomb with a 150k following on twitter to make a public tweet she is not snuffy and say she is not snuffy in the thread I made at Varis.

-made a NSFW A.I. ASMR thread with 200k views to only get privated by the admin for only users to see it and not to be publically viewed because some people there went too wild with the horse shit that the administrator on varis put on his website you guys should go to virtual asylum they will love you there.

-guess everyone knows by the Mori post I made that I am a huge lecherous deviant based on the NSFW A.I. ASMR thread and lewd vtuber thread I have made over there along with having a user account at simpcity.su in the general vtuber discussion thread over there.

Going to say goodnight to everyone here but I am sure I will get alot of notifications on quotes of how much of a nutcase I am again or being called a SEAYamanba. I do post on 4chan but I only go there to see what people say and even reference them.

Negzana

Panko still has not privated her Karaoke yet if anyone wants to watch it

frz

Aren't most BL toxic relationships anyway? I seem to remember BL was really niche, and then it spiked when the "hetero bastard boyfriend" fad started to wane.
As someone who has seen like 10 of them and now considered myself a pro. It's depending on the content you are looking for.
If you look for the Japanese 18+ shit it's like 100% rape. Noone really build a normal relationship and randomly has sex as the side thing in there. This is where the fujoshi convenes and this is what sells.
Japanese no sex shit exists, falsely named "shounen ai" by the west, but honestly I love the distinction as I dont want to see guys getting raped when I search for shit "Include shounen ai, exclude yaoi/BL" is pretty good since most manga website has tag exclusions. I dont know if fujoshi read these, but there's a market for it.
Of note, chinese BL started getting really popular in the last 5 years, they aren't rapey in nature, no toxic relationship. And has a very strong fujoshis following. Some of them are so tame that they can just censor themselves a bit, call their genre "deep brotherhood" and escaped Chinese government censorship and bled to mainstream media. Vtubers are more niche than BL in China & SEA
Sidenote: As a straight manga enjoyer, I'm particular tolerable toward traps and cross-dress guy x guy romance, these are not popular among girls because no rape, no sex, but actually popular among males.
Edit: ok maybe a bit more than 10. Still not homo I swear.

Last edited:

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
You're a new user who came in and went against the general culture
No he isnt. Hes been around for a long time now, ever since the great migration from ancestral homeland. He had enough time yo get acquainted to local culture, yet here he is acting worse than the unicorns he thinks we are supposed to make fun of. He posted low quality bait, and when he understood he aint getting any attention there he came here for gratification, which he got none and when outed, started throwing buzzwords around.
Hes a redditor that somehow got lost and ended up in homeland and after that, in varis.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Noone really build a normal relationship and randomly has sex as the side thing in there.
This is just my understanding of gay relationships in general

God's Strongest Dragoon

Panko still has not privated her Karaoke yet if anyone wants to watch it

Archive for when she eventually privates it

Komachi Panko - [ Unarchived Karaoke ] Funny Panda Sings for YOU​

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
this is going to feel like the 4th time I will answer who I am to only get questions again who I am or if I am someone else?

-I started spreading information on varis with regards to Froot which katzproduction and anthime used to go bash froot that made froot have a mental breakdown to tweet this and delete later
View attachment 61903

-ran comparisons with Snuffy and Kumbomb thread that I pissed off Kumbomb with a 150k following on twitter to make a public tweet she is not snuffy and say she is not snuffy in the thread I made at Varis.

-made a NSFW A.I. ASMR thread with 200k views to only get privated by the admin for only users to see it and not to be publically viewed because some people there went too wild with the horse shit that the administrator on varis put on his website you guys should go to virtual asylum they will love you there.

-guess everyone knows by the Mori post I made that I am a huge lecherous deviant based on the NSFW A.I. ASMR thread and lewd vtuber thread I have made over there along with having a user account at simpcity.su in the general vtuber discussion thread over there.

Going to say goodnight to everyone here but I am sure I will get alot of notifications on quotes of how much of a nutcase I am again or being called a SEAYamanba. I do post on 4chan but I only go there to see what people say and even reference them.
Are you like actually autistic? I feel like you don't understand what we are even trying to convey to you or the culture here at all.
NOBODY GIVES A SHIT WHO YOU ARE, PEOPLE ARE SHITPOSTING AND MESSING WITH YOU BECAUSE YOU CAN'T TAKE A FUCKING HINT, LEARN WHAT SARCASM IS. When people say you're from 4chan it's just speculation or insults, you don't have to "disprove" these claims, this is some serious Nolan behavior.
(Inb4 "who's nolan?!? I'm not Nolan! STOP CALLING ME PEOPLE I'M NOT REEEEE!")

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

View attachment 61903

Oh so you are a gooner? :BijouBijou:
Kindly kill yourself and have a bad night :)

blackjack12345

No he isnt. Hes been around for a long time now, ever since the great migration from ancestral homeland. He had enough time yo get acquainted to local culture, yet here he is acting worse than the unicorns he thinks we are supposed to make fun of. He posted low quality bait, and when he understood he aint getting any attention there he came here for gratification, which he got none and when outed, started throwing buzzwords around.
Hes a redditor that somehow got lost and ended up in homeland and after that, in varis.
i already explained earlier that varis is like the wild west, while finding out this place has moderation, I guess this place is called the asylum for a good reason eh?

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Oh... so this is what it felt like whenever we used to bully Nolan in the general and people complained that we were shitting up the thread... yeah i understand now. Btw we have a banter thread for people wanting to argue with the newfag

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
i already explained earlier that varis is like the wild west, while finding out this place has moderation, I guess this place is called the asylum for a good reason eh?
I went to varis and I would say it's more like Epstein's island ngl.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

View attachment 61903

Huh
Oh... so this is what it felt like whenever we used to bully Nolan in the general and people complained that we were shitting up the thread... yeah i understand now. Btw we have a banter thread for people wanting to argue with the newfag
No need.
8A87.gif

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Huh

No need.
8A87.gif
DID YOU FUCKING BAN HIM?! SERIOUSLY?
god damnit rei I was just starting to get under his skin. No fun allowed :yagoocry:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
DID YOU FUCKING BAN HIM?! SERIOUSLY?
god damnit rei I was just starting to get under his skin. No fun allowed :yagoocry:
We asked the 13 year old and/or ESL King to stop posting and learn the mood of the forum multiple times. Sorry bud.

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
It's always such a whiplash when I See La+ acting like this.
Look at how they massacred my boy
Well he was very polite though :BijouBijou:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom