"I'm free, baby! I can say 'PENIS' on stream!"Tomoya Uzuki

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
It's a part of her charm, whenever she sees a random 2view in her stream, she introduces them to her audience and casually explains what content they make, as if she fucking studied and memorized 99% of indies on the Internet. She's really invested in giving everyone at least some part of her spotlight, and to her there's no difference between male and female vtubers regarding this.
While Peo is a 3view, it was wholesome hearing Ollie do exactly this when Peo raided her a few weeks ago. I don't know much about Ollie, but this was nice to learn about her.

not popular with witch hunts here although I clarified which forum I am from, who is he?
The final boss of this place. Every Niji sacrifice and Migo of his makes him stronger.

MyName

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
We've all been the viewer of a bad collab, but how is it for the Vtubers themselves, what happens to make it a real shit show? And how to avoid it?

Thankfully some 2 view has taken it upon her(?)self to document it in a 10k word (the_prostate alert) google doc.
(Direct link to the doc) (MEGA to a pdf of the doc)
highly recommend reading the document itself, since it has gold like this;

Info cred to @kanpainiggi who posted it in Groomcord like a femboy

Oh good, a no-balls callout doc with extra anonymity so that none of the events can realistically be corroborated or verified, if ever the chickenshit faggots that may have contributed to it decide that maybe someone who might be a genuinely bad person or responsible for some actual reprehensible behaviour gets shamed for it. Or more than likely, the ones making the claims get absolutely roasted because "They spent the entire collab just spouting hate speech and being racist against a particular nationality!" turns out to be "They called someone a retard for saying something legitimately dumb and roasted their national education system for the entire stream". I would put money on the idea that the anonymity of it all has inspired the vast majority of the stories in there to be massively misrepresented because they know that no one can fact check them.

httn

Hag enthusiast
Spider is doing a mostly silent thumbnail making stream

Eepy has done a cover.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Bronze

We are finally getting the Crab Shiina ASMR

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Do you believe your labour should be free?

Do you yearn to have your own broom?

Do you want to stop people from saying the really fun words, like Yamanba and fаggot?

If that sounds like you, Runie is after mods for her channel:

1705878779876.png

God's Strongest Dragoon

Do you want to stop people from saying the really fun words, like Yamanba and fаggot?

View attachment 61887

My urge to apply and help a Phase Connect talent is greatly overshadowed by how much her One Piece autism filters me.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
My urge to apply and help a Phase Connect talent powertrip while lording over my lessers is greatly overshadowed by how much her One Piece autism filters me many discords I'm already grooming children on.
There. Fixed it for you.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
My urge to apply and help a Phase Connect talent is greatly overshadowed by how much her One Piece autism filters me.

I'm going to apply and if I get selected (to their great detriment), I will silently delete as many One Piece comments as I can whenever they pop up until I am terminated.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

View attachment 61887

>Me saying no to moderating on principle
>But me being curious
>Don't want to divulge my username on the form
>But again I'm curious

Meanwhile Jesus, bitches be goin' hogwild with Ark but Cute

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

God's Strongest Dragoon

There. Fixed it for you.
Outside of this place's groomcord, the only time I've ever used discord was when I was playing Classic WoW because every guild decided it was better to just run a guild discord as effectively a guild website. You really underestimate how much I hate discord.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
I'm filtered because I don't want to be the next thhrangussy.

If I got picked, I would never tell any of you.

VTuberBobDole

In the replies I saw a lot of talk about how thats ID humour and apparently non-SEA took it too seriously and it didn't translate well into EN

Maybe thats just regular stuff for what a SEA kusogaki does, and the ID girls are used to her pulling those stunts
I do remember stories about Kobo also showing up at 3am or so at Ollies door and demanding her to go to McDonalds with her or another time she showed up at Reines palace place at also 1am just because she wanted to take a shit and then refused to leave the house

Yeah that kind of crap (literally I guess) just sounds like a pain in the ass to me, not at all entertaining or someone I'd want as a friend. To each their own I guess though.

While Peo is a 3view, it was wholesome hearing Ollie do exactly this when Peo raided her a few weeks ago. I don't know much about Ollie, but this was nice to learn about her.

The final boss of this place. Every Niji sacrifice and Migo of his makes him stronger.

Funnily enough not just a day ago I mentioned I hadn't gotten any gift memberships in a long time, so I thought I had the brand account problem, then I did a drive by on a Peo live stream and apparently got one. So I guess that goes out the window and I'll have to check out the proud Teamate some this month.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

View attachment 61887

View attachment 61887

Honestly I'd perfer ine of you guys take this position then not god forbid she has to deal with someone like xalbussy as a moderator

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Kyouko

Vanitas vanitatum
Is that "someone" one certain brown dramahog, writhing through the anal cavities of the Vtuber "community" in search of the smallest shitnugget of controversy by the name of @Kuri Rinji? Or is it your identical twin going by @Kyouko aka Brown /vt/ memes?
I haven't been on a stream that is isn't with Ant Hime :pippasadl: (I'd love to be in other people's streams)

Last edited:
Top Bottom