"Oh, daddy would probably like it"IRyS

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koronesuki

X-Potato
Did you watch Bae's afterparty stream? A large portion of it was her talking about the character designs and how and why she chose the outfits for each person.

And yes I think Ina said she considered doing it and/or was asked to by Bae, but just didn't have time to do all 15 of them, it was too much.
Understandable, but unfortunate. Character art of all 15 EN members drawn by Ina would have been even better than the song.

Bronze

Hina's membership is opening and she'll do some karaoke in 5 min

And Panko'll do unarchived karaoke at the same time.

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Rin is teaching her mom Gin Penrose some VTuber terms

Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Understandable, but unfortunate. Character art of all 15 EN members drawn by Ina would have been even better than the song.
I prefer something made by all members rather than just one. But it would've been cool to have designs by ina if she wasn't so busy drawing for chink gachashit.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
'm a fan of the bratty/kusogakis (Gura, Biboo, Roca, etc), but for some reason Kobo never quite fit that vibe for some reason for me and I think it is stuff like this that shows she just takes it a bit too far.
I think she is just that dumb and did not believe someone would take it seriously, but according to her a bunch of people called her to offer help and she immediately dropped it and felt guilty about it, absolute friendless behaviour from her part but she was clearly underestimating who she is right now

Koronesuki

X-Potato
I prefer something made by all members rather than just one.
That would be nice too, but not everyone is an artist and some members are much better at art than others. For a music video, I think it looks better if all the characters are drawn by the same artist, but art by multiple artists could work too.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I think she is just that dumb and did not believe someone would take it seriously, but according to her a bunch of people called her to offer help and she immediately dropped it and felt guilty about it, absolute friendless behaviour from her part but she was clearly underestimating who she is right now
Maybe she should've put /s after all her tweets. :SelenHAHAhere:

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
In the replies I saw a lot of talk about how thats ID humour and apparently non-SEA took it too seriously and it didn't translate well into EN

Maybe thats just regular stuff for what a SEA kusogaki does, and the ID girls are used to her pulling those stunts
I do remember stories about Kobo also showing up at 3am or so at Ollies door and demanding her to go to McDonalds with her or another time she showed up at Reines palace place at also 1am just because she wanted to take a shit and then refused to leave the house

Bronze

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Jelly announced the plans for her 12 hour birthday stream.

I have a photo from the upcoming birthday party
1705869065848.png

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

thirteenorphans

Wait aren't there more public instances of Lia interacting with Flay than with Ollie?

I can't believe Flay is ruining collabs by inviting Ollie :smugmoona:

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
An upsurge of unicorning is about to take place, now that Lia and Rie have to share screen with a "man".
I cannot bring myself to remove the quote marks, it is Flayon after all.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom