"I like trans people"Merryweather

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
From my experience, it's not only a limited list, but a very dynamic one. A joke that is fine one day is heresy the next.

That's not even an observation, but something specifically told to me a decade ago by these kinds of people.
I know a joke that is always hilarious, offensive and safe at the same time and it involves you looking at the mirror.

I'm indifferent to male Vtubers and doubly so for male Twitch Vtubers but this caught my eye on twitter today and I found it funny:

It appears Shxtou/shoto (twitter, twitch) has managed to anger his fanbase of chinese fujo's by... talking about taking an edible. His chinese fans have then spun the rrat that he is a drug addict/drug lord and spammed GoodSmile Shanghai to drop him. His nendoroid is having all it's chinese pre-orders cancelled and they are reopening preorders for the rest of the world to try and shift the remaining stock.

The tweet that came across my feed was the below:

View attachment 61880
I was able to find a fan account talking about this with a stream clip:

Tweet archive

A

A

A

A good reminder to never cater for a chink audience.

I'd feel bad about this but then it happened to Shoto the one who dickrode Luxiem to a million subs and spread his fàggot seed all over the vtuber sphere, mostly catering to the chink fujos for their chink money. Now he's crying because he's losing money.
:SelenHAHAhere::SelenHAHAhere::SelenHAHAhere:

Kek!

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
I'm indifferent to male Vtubers and doubly so for male Twitch Vtubers but this caught my eye on twitter today and I found it funny:

It appears Shxtou/shoto (twitter, twitch) has managed to anger his fanbase of chinese fujo's by... talking about taking an edible. His chinese fans have then spun the rrat that he is a drug addict/drug lord and spammed GoodSmile Shanghai to drop him. His nendoroid is having all it's chinese pre-orders cancelled and they are reopening preorders for the rest of the world to try and shift the remaining stock.

View attachment 61880

Tweet archive

A

A

A

Yagoo right now: a enemy of China is a friend of ours 🤝

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

View attachment 61880

Tweet archive

A

A

A

Live by the chink fujo money, die poor and alone the moment you make an offhanded comment about a western right foreign to the average bugman

I wonder how a japanese company would've reacted to this, i know Niji of all people let their livers refer to weed as pomu (rip) leaf

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Saurawr's birthday stream

Idk is she a pon queen or best actress i'm ever seen, but Wemi is very special girl ^_^

Btw she is streaming Yander Sim now

frz

Reposting from groomcord:

Just saw mr. #2DLivesMatter upload a full vod with no views, which I thought was a sort of weird slip up until I read the description which revealed it was a twitch VOD.

Skimming through the pre-game chat, he mentioned this is a measure to make up for an assumed lack of perms for YT simulcast. Anyone know more about this? Has any other corpo/a different holo simulcasted on both platforms? It just seems weird that they would need perms for such a thing. JP corpo autism, perhaps?

Akirose was simulcasting Minecraft on the same day. It might be game dependent? That sounds amazingly dumb though. One perm to stream game and another perm for simulcasting. :deztheroom:
Update: she is right now live on twitch playing valorant without simulcasting. Holo really only have simulcast perms for minecraft :Vesper-UNHINGED:
Japanese-Autism.jpg
Roberu was doing the same thing as Ruze. Same game 2 platforms on 3 different days, no multicast, vods uploaded straight to youtube, Nijisanji Ex Albio is also doing the same thing with LoL where he streams 4 hours on twitch, turned off his twitch stream, continue streaming another 4 hours on youtube playing league. Pure autism.
I'm looking at kanae from nijisanji and it looks a bit grim. He has like ~~1200 hours on youtube and ~~1000 hours on twitch last year and didnt even simulcast, just alternate between platforms. No idea if perms problem or just pure autism.

Getting what you deserved for appealing to chinks. But like how the fuck do "merch pre-order" work if you already have stock? Isnt the entire point of pre-ordering so you make stuffs later depends on the amount of buyers.
At least that's how it work in the mechanical keyboard scene. Idk about vtubers
Edit: oof esl moment ignore my merch shit

Last edited:

Limkin

Getting what you deserved for appealing to chinks. But like how the fuck do "merch pre-order" work if you already have stock? Isnt the entire point of pre-ordering so you make stuffs later depends on the amount of buyers.
There is pre-order, and there is made-to-order. First can decide to make as much bulk beforehand to start shipping as they can afford, and not waste time and money by ordering small quantities, second will not start producing until the order is placed and paid for

httn

Hag enthusiast
They had already run their pre-order window last year and given these are meant to ship next month are likely well into or nearing completion of their production cycle. So they now have a bunch of nendo's that where meant to ship to Chinese customers that have been refunded and are now "spare".

They are now running a second pre-order window to see if they can move these units and hopefully not have too much left over stock to shift in a retail setting.

Last edited:

YGO Link Monster

Knightmare Unicorn ATK 2200 LINK-3

This collab its going to be so حرام

Negzana

This collab its going to be so حرام

Yay Lia gets to collab with Ollie I love her ya-

Male.. Fuck you Ollie you first force Ela to stream with a TTS troon and now this?

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Male.. Fuck you Ollie you first force Ela to stream with a TTS troon and now this?
Honestly an insult to compare the TTS troon to the mech femboy smh

Anime Fan

Jelly announced the plans for her 12 hour birthday stream.

VTuberBobDole

Did Bae talk a bit more about her thoughts behind those desings in her stream? I would love to know more, Kiara looks like an elegant blend of western and a bit of eastern clothes, very fitting
Also apparently Ina wanted to originally do the illustrations for the MV?

Did you watch Bae's afterparty stream? A large portion of it was her talking about the character designs and how and why she chose the outfits for each person.

And yes I think Ina said she considered doing it and/or was asked to by Bae, but just didn't have time to do all 15 of them, it was too much.

And some wholesome Kobo stuff to balance it out

So I thought of posting about Kobo with her recent tweets/antics, but then she finally released her tweet about it all being a joke. Honestly I was starting to get a low opinion of her being basically #1 in ID and not having money to get a place in JP while working there, forcing her way to crash at JP member places, tweet-begging for Universal Japan tickets, taking the money from Regis, etc. I figured it had to be a joke it was getting stupid, but even so it rubbed me the wrong way. Felt like she kind of overstepped the kusogaki vibe and went straight in to just being a pain in the ass. And seeing the DMs from others trying to help her out made me feel sad for them that even her friends thought she was in dire straits and she just played it off as a joke, but somehow that is wholesome for her? I'm a fan of the bratty/kusogakis (Gura, Biboo, Roca, etc), but for some reason Kobo never quite fit that vibe for some reason for me and I think it is stuff like this that shows she just takes it a bit too far.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Honestly this only makes me like mech femboy more, making everyone (specially /vt/) seethe at his existence when he gets into every Holoxsomething else collab.

Negzana

I have nothing against Flayon, I just don't like what feels like Ollie shoving in these other people into Collabs with my Oshis

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Honestly this only makes me like mech femboy more, making everyone (specially /vt/) seethe at his existence when he gets into every Holoxsomething else collab.
He was pretty meh at debut but he mellowed out into being kinda fun, i remember not tuning into any WoW stream where he was present

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter

22:47 in case it didn't work

Ollie: "We can do anything to a dog?"
No, silly zombie, you can't, you're not white.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I have nothing against Flayon, I just don't like what feels like Ollie shoving in these other people into Collabs with my Oshis
Lol that's Ollie, get used to it. Among the Holos she's the most rampant collaber besides Roberu.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
You should report her to hololive for making your autistic oshi collab with another autist
Atleast Kaela just plays vidya for 7 hours instead of posting about wanting Freddy Fazbear cummies

As far as we know...

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
Lol that's Ollie, get used to it. Among the Holos she's the most rampant collaber besides Roberu.
It's a part of her charm, whenever she sees a random 2view in her stream, she introduces them to her audience and casually explains what content they make, as if she fucking studied and memorized 99% of indies on the Internet. She's really invested in giving everyone at least some part of her spotlight, and to her there's no difference between male and female vtubers regarding this.

Top Bottom