"My grandma keeps a vial with all the kidney stones that she has passed; The biggest one she passed was the size of a pingpong ball, yeah I know! No I've never passed one that big"Amanogawa Shiina

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
If she does public 1 stream a week for the rest of career I would forgive her.

Hell I'd forgive her if she did just 2 public streams every month.
Okay one last stream for graduation it is

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
Kind of curious if there is any evidence though that the dude who was dropping 50s was doing that
IDK how much does a VPN that changes your location to Argentina costs?
The price may still be better than gifting memberships in USD
Also before i go to sleep:
Screenshot_20230417_140824_YouTube.jpg
Good Night :D

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
Packer is my new favorite slur.
Huh? I thought your favorite slur is chupacabra.

Pina's charity stream in 40 minutes, with a lot of another penguin vtubers

Where's the "Gura Killer" penguin from Kurosanji?

if she loses her thickness and looks like a skeleton that is similar to nyanners I will drop her.
Edit: people are saying knee surgery, I was actually scared for a moment.
😮‍💨
It's not just a knee surgery, she's a girl so it's a knee-girl surgery.

BA-DUM-TSS! I'll see myself out shortly
:smugpipi:

I say the Niji Palworld server will be open within the week, but the talents have to organize and pay for it themselves.

But, yes, it will be shut down three hours later.
It's not the holidays so it'll just be 30 mins.

Femboy voicetrains. He has quite a range actually

@SandyCat's new victim oshi.

Seriously, what is up with the uptick of Troontubers in YT? I got like recommended 3 indies that are questionably male. WTF YT, give me the tiddies and mommies not the faggies.

View attachment 61851
Well @midori , you can always cover our dear friend Nolan Crush in the future. At least he doesn't sing....right? I hope not.

I still need to finish that huge mega thread on him once I've got enough booze in me to endure it all.
Ya need to get really drunk to not get brain damaged by the sheer autism of that thread. I was sober when I went there and I've regretted it ever since.

Best to get the eye bleach ready too.

Seems like the rrats about Kotoka being at fault for Mel's termination got to her. I mean, if I was blamed for a friend losing her job I would also find the internet tiring.

Bitch, ya ain't fooling everyone with that post. No one's suspecting you that much. You feeling guilty on what happened means ya know or a part of what happened.

Or she's /HERE/
:shiinastare:

Also, lol. /pcg/ mad >we got to her first.
View attachment 61854
/PCG/ seething cos their easily groomable right wing based chuuba got groomed by @The Proctor first warms my cold, racist heart.

This thread has been slow all day so I'ma spice it up.
Question for y'all: If Gura started streaming consistently like 3 times a week min. for the foreseeable future, how long do you think it would take people to forgive her? (aka stop having retarded grudges over non-issues) I know people will joke about "gura no stream" until the heat death of the universe.
If she does public 1 stream a week for the rest of career I would forgive her.

Hell I'd forgive her if she did just 2 public streams every month.
Cucked, LOL.

I think people being upset at an anime girl on the internet because she doesnt stream should kill themselves with a shotgun mouthwash while self-immolating in front of Cover's HQ.
Fixed.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
This thread has been slow all day so I'ma spice it up.
Question for y'all: If Gura started streaming consistently like 3 times a week min. for the foreseeable future, how long do you think it would take people to forgive her? (aka stop having retarded grudges over non-issues) I know people will joke about "gura no stream" until the heat death of the universe.

Why would we joke about her not streaming if she starts streaming again?

Nigel Nigerman

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
but her haters and the people who hate chumbuds will probably not forgive her for a while because of her absence's effect on Hololive as a whole (and the pattern of love-bombing and absence that antis like to point to).
It's not like those people matters much. They've been hating on her even when she was streaming regularly, they called her lazy when she took 2-3 days of break. And when she did come back to regular streaming temporally, they still tried to come up with rrats to make her look bad (eg. she only streams to overlap with Advent).

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
This is too funny to not post in the general. I clipped the segment of Hexa talking about her introducing Nikocado Avacado to vtubers.

Negzana

It's not like those people matters much. They've been hating on her even when she was streaming regularly, they called her lazy when she took 2-3 days of break. And when she did come back to regular streaming temporally, they still tried to come up with rrats to make her look bad (eg. she only streams to overlap with Advent).
I didn't "anti" (Lose most respect. She has done nothing worth actually actively hating) her until her low effort costume reveal back in September when it became really clear she was checked out and doing streams for paypigs. Before that I was still coping about her streaming schedule.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Seriously, what is up with the uptick of Troontubers in YT? I got like recommended 3 indies that are questionably male. WTF YT, give me the tiddies and mommies not the faggies.
hes like 100% christian man that goes to church and goes to the gym every weekend. What do you mean

YGO Link Monster

Knightmare Unicorn ATK 2200 LINK-3
Huh? I thought your favorite slur is chupacabra.

Where's the "Gura Killer" penguin from Kurosanji?

It's not just a knee surgery, she's a girl so it's a knee-girl surgery.

BA-DUM-TSS! I'll see myself out shortly
:smugpipi:

It's not the holidays so it'll just be 30 mins.

Ya need to get really drunk to not get brain damaged by the sheer autism of that thread. I was sober when I went there and I've regretted it ever since.

Best to get the eye bleach ready too.

Bitch, ya ain't fooling everyone with that post. No one's suspecting you that much. You feeling guilty on what happened means ya know or a part of what happened.

Or she's /HERE/

/PCG/ seething cos their easily groomable right wing based chuuba got groomed by @The Proctor first warms my cold, racist heart.

Cucked, LOL.

Fixed.
As much i would like to point out that the "Kotodka did it" rrat its only talked about here or /vt/, its also talked in Japanese Forums and some people even believe it, so the list goes on like this:
1-Mikeneko (What? How? they werent even friends while Rushia was in Holo and they didnt interact that much after)
2-Kotoka (Again Why? She doesnt win anything by leaking shit)
3-Kson ( Rica hasnt interacted with Kson in Months)
All of these rrats are dumb and i would believe the ones about the hallowen song more

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

DanishCookies

1705815420965.png

:amegunl:
I saw this again so you guys have to see it too

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Why would we joke about her not streaming if she starts streaming again?
Jokes are not beholden to reality, I can assure you that anyone who dislikes gura or Holo in general would keep going on about that even if she streamed for a year straight.

SandyCat

Frog enjoyer

Too much fem and not enough boy on that one for my taste. If he troons out I might become interested but as it stands he's walking in the femboy uncanny valley with that model and voice.

Besides I already got a bratty tiger femboy oshi

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

soap suds

As much i would like to point out that the "Kotodka did it" rrat its only talked about here or /vt/, its also talked in Japanese Forums and some people even believe it, so the list goes on like this:
1-Mikeneko (What? How? they werent even friends while Rushia was in Holo and they didnt interact that much after)
All of these rrats are dumb and i would believe the ones about the hallowen song more
The rrat was spread around on Twitter as well, which is where I think she saw a lot of people talking about it. No one really believed in it, but I'm sure the fact she was even being suspected of being the cause stressed her out.

And I agree most of the rrats going around are dumb. We will likely never really know what went down beyond what Mel and Cover are willing to divulge. Would it be nice to know? Of course, closure and all that, but she already got in trouble for running her mouth, so I doubt she's going to say anything beyond what's already been said.

Stunned But Dumb

So, Dong Dong Never Die was a strange indie fighting game that came out back in 2009 which blended together unique live action visuals and an amalgamation of fighting game moves and references to create, what I'm sure, the creators thought was the raddest game ever. They were right. It's a fun game, but massively broken and now in 2024 a team has come together to give the game a complete overhaul and rebalance every thing. This includes new mechanics and a new character. Why am I posting about this here in Vtuber general, you ask? Watch the trailer and see who the new character is. Or... just read the spoiler under the video

It's Korone

Too much fem and not enough boy on that one for my taste. If he troons out I might become interested but as it stands he's walking in the femboy uncanny valley with that model and voice.

"I watch streams with women! And oshi men!"

USS IOWA

/vt/ always thinks that the people that they see on screen is the only people that vtubers interact with as if Mel doesnt have any personal friends outside of work, The lack of object permanance and crushing lonliness is very telling on these posts.

Nigel Nigerman

Besides I already got a bratty tiger femboy oshi

NGL you have standards my dude. I mean it's about troons but it's still standards.

"I watch streams with women! And oshi men!"

Never mind, you gay AF homie :selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom