"Eating Mike Tysons Ass"Inugami Korone

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
.b4 she starts telling everyone in the hospital that she is Calli and gets shitcanned for breaking NDA.
Nurse - " Yes Karen, you are an anime grim reaper girl on the internet, now just close your eyes and let this morphine drip take further effect."

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Phase Weekly starting in five minutes. This week, it's hosted by Tenma (may be up to five minutes late):

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA

Bronze

Punished Lurker

Reading this made me think of something. At what point does the whole "Support the talents" thing hold up? I am mostly repulsed at how Nijisanji has handled 2023. The entirety of the year was a disaster and given the revenue cut they take from everything at what point do you stop supporting the talents because you know that they will only get a fraction of your donations?
I honestly don't know. I hate what's been going on with Niji this last year/ half a year, but the talents I follow were also very devastated by Pomu's graduation and even if it's not monetarily I still want to be in my oshis chat to support them. I'll stay until they decide to leave and then I guess I'll stop or look for other Vtubers, who knows.

Pako, please stop, I just went through Pomu's graduation, don't do this I'm so tired:depressedtako:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Dizzy is actually hosting Phase Weekly this week. She looks a bit different though.

1705784761462.png

Maybe she got a haircut.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Pako, please stop, I just went through Pomu's graduation, don't do this I'm so tired:depressedtako:
I am sick of this misinformation! He only curses the people he draws models for, not fanart!

And while I'm on the subject; I haven't verified this myself, but supposedly the Calli Mario Party curse only applies when she wins, and it's the last place person who graduates.

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
Another Candy pop explosion original song is premiering in 5 min

I wish Hime Hajime would die
She does nothing and is irrelevant anyways
Her model with the oversized boobs is ugly as sin
She is the most shoehorned and nepo "corpo" vtuber that has ever existed, unlike the Niji refugees she never even earned her spot next to those other vtuber bigshots
Go die, you deserve nothing for you have contributed less than a failing flip agency to vtubing

mysticdreamlife

Miia Enjoyer
I honestly don't know. I hate what's been going on with Niji this last year/ half a year, but the talents I follow were also very devastated by Pomu's graduation and even if it's not monetarily I still want to be in my oshis chat to support them. I'll stay until they decide to leave and then I guess I'll stop or look for other Vtubers, who knows.

To be fair the writing IS on the wall for Selen....he's just doing the inevitable. The black text on a white background will be with us shortly now that Pomu is out.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
This cheese eating surrender monkey is a good artist

FFS
20240120_161639.jpg

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

The story its slow due to this being a monthly manga but DAMN look that detailed Katana

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
Fucking Twitter integration dead again?

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Fucking Twitter integration dead again?
Twitter in general is going slow and refusing to load certain things for me, I think it's just a side-wide break on their end.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Twitter in general is going slow and refusing to load certain things for me, I think it's just a side-wide break on their end.
Elon is unintentionally saving humanity by destroying twitter.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Sakana has opinions on how well Phase Connect went this week:

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Sakana has opinions on how well Phase Connect went this week:

For someone who whines about doing Phase Weekly she sure does get defensive about it.

Salado

God's Strongest Dragoon

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
I wish Hime Hajime would die
She does nothing and is irrelevant anyways
Her model with the oversized boobs is ugly as sin
She is the most shoehorned and nepo "corpo" vtuber that has ever existed, unlike the Niji refugees she never even earned her spot next to those other vtuber bigshots
Go die, you deserve nothing for you have contributed less than a failing flip agency to vtubing
I don't see the reason why they would delete her. Her being there does nothing. They don't have to spend time or money on her, and if she feels like it she can pop in and do something with the girls and then pop back out.

The world is not ready for such kino
princess.png
As long as the lore includes her biting children and killing smaller dogs. I'm all for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom