"Everytime I drink milk I play the 'sickness gacha', sometimes I'll throw it up! and sometimes I'll get lucky!"Fujikura Uruka

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
No wonder Pomu was a bit salty when Calli got the MGS collab.
What? I only saw her supporting Calli it's the pomudachis who were salty AF also Calli antis

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Shinri finally got a shirt. Also mascot on model.

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Apparently Pomu's manager told Kiara's manager the wrong date for the call in stream. (Technically, Pomu and Kiara aren't sure whose manager screwed up, but I choose to believe Niji just can't stop fucking with Pomu on her way out). :whatastory:

Bug Eater

Lando also modeled for some Randon clothes.
I get why Lando and Randon left but it still sucks (especially when Stars EN has been doing great lately), at least they seem to be happy doing their own thing.

If this is about MGS then there's no saving NijiEN. The upper management IS the problem. I wonder what marching orders these cunts are receiving to make them fuck up something that is basically unfuckable with the success of pre-Iluna gens. No wonder Pomu was a bit salty when Calli got the MGS collab.
I don't think the timeframes match up + there's no way that Anycolor would be able to resist the $$$s in their eyes if she actually got the offer first, it's probably something much more mundane and sad. (also as people mentioned at the time, Calli was a shoo-in for that kind of project)

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
You didn't need to mention while having this pfp. It's a little redundant. Also why she is so white on this pfp, is Irys playing with filters to unbrown herself again?
Probably just the lighting or camera.

Oh yeah, and if it was posted here, I missed it, but someone made a CasualRyS 3d model:

Last edited:

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
taking a temporary break from Palworld to refill my gamer juice, Airi's also going to attempt Palworld at the top of the hour, be sure to tune into pon overdrive at the drop:

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Star Spectre's Techibi continuing FF9, first meeting with Freya.

Suou Patra will continue FF5 at 3PM JST.

Shioriha Ruri showing her policewoman assets.

The collar and leash are most likely inspired from her Blue Archive adventures.

Monogatari style clip when Ririka got disconnected from the Mario Kart tournament.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

I know that there are other Karoake's happening right now with people who can sing. And I don't want to sound mean spirited, but Shiori is always a must watch with how much.... gusto I should say that she puts in her... "performance"

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

I know that there are other Karoake's happening right now with people who can sing. And I don't want to sound mean spirited, but Shiori is always a must watch with how much.... gusto I should say that she puts in her... "performance"

Shiori Karaokes are an absolute must-watch, she needs to have more archived vods so that more people can understand

USS IOWA

It was not until this moment that I realized your avatar was Bae roasting Shiori. For some reason I always thought it was Bae hold a minigun, I think I need to go to the optometrist.
I thought it's actually a skateboard at first.

For what it's worth though I like Shiori, as well as all EN for that matter, She comes to me like that autistic kid on the corner that likes to share her interest and just nod along. I wish I encountered the one that is attractive though.

The funniest thing about the Shiori hate was all the comments about how her voice doesn't fit her model. Like, this has already happened in the past for a different talent, people also complaint about Botan's voice not fitting her, but it only took one day before people got used to it.
Also Calli if my memory serves me right.

Last edited:

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
The funniest thing about the Shiori hate was all the comments about how her voice doesn't fit her model. Like, this has already happened in the past for a different talent, people also complaint about Botan's voice not fitting her, but it only took one day before people got used to it.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Honestly im glad Nerissa was the deep voiced chick and Shiori wasnt a deep voiced mature type, the odiepus complex from faggots with goth fetishes would've been extremely cancerous

DanishCookies

Netscaper

Early Adopter
Have been watching the timestamped part of Pomu's membership stream posted some pages ago, and the part where they offered her some kind of deal that would help her to grow but that was problematic enough for Pomu to ask for a negotiation of terms (and getting an immediate "no negotiation, fuck you your loss") really caught my attention.
What kind of fucking deal where they trying to rope her into?

Can you act less like a black company for five minutes Kurosanji?

Apparently Pomu's manager told Kiara's manager the wrong date for the call in stream. (Technically, Pomu and Kiara aren't sure whose manager screwed up, but I choose to believe Niji just can't stop fucking with Pomu on her way out). :whatastory:

This shit almost seems malicious, but knowing their track record, "seems" might not be the correct word.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
The goth girls I knew were all nerdy as shit. Shiori's laugh is exactly like one of them.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Anon cooking stream

and new VOD

New HimeHina MV

Negzana

Lui postgame stream. She's gonna be facing the most infamous superboss in the series, then it's onto VII.

thirteenorphans

I suppose I'll out myself as a Novelknight too so there's at least a few of us here that unironically support her.

I oshi her the most out of HoloEN and enjoy her unusual(for Holo at least) content and stream of consciousness manner of chatting. Also, kayfabe or no, she is extremely supportive of her genmates and just seems like a person that only wants the best for others.

Limkin

What kind of fucking deal where they trying to rope her into?
The most obvious one is signing up for a music label, but Niji gets to keep ownership of everything she makes and she has to deliver mandatory content for free on a schedule. Not only it's a classic scheme designed to take advantage of newcomers who don't read contract, but anything not-music related is something she wouldn't care nearly as much.

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Just because Vox is a smalldick bitch that wanted to cash in on the shittiest audience to exist doesn't mean ASMR has to be coomer content. I'd come across a very small ASMR channel in the past where 98% of the videos was just a woman, sight unseen, just reading chapters of The Hobbit and The Lord of the Rings out loud from physical books, and between the quiet voice, page turning and faint sounds of skin on paper, I never finished a single one of the videos before losing consciousness. Shinri could read fucking technical manuals in his normal voice and I'd black out in less than a minute. If he were to produce ASMR content of him just reading lore on things he likes it would be so good.
He tried that back in the day reading Grimm's fairy tales, they didn't catch on at all with 2-4kish views each.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom