"Well, I used to have a smurf account on Epic called Anders Breivik, but enough people reported me so I changed it to a communist terrorist instead"Kirschey

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
A quiet speaking voice would be better than a whisper. If you happen to find the other one, let me know.

If only Youtube's search wasn't literally worthless it might give some results, but all I recall is that it was a bit of a non-specific title so I can't even keyword "The Hobbit" for easy results, and the youtube search keeps feeding me completely unrelated shit after like 7-9 videos related to what I search.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
For all the problems with Nijisanji the lack of fucks given by most of the members about unicorn killing through collabing with the opposite gender was always nice.
True but this will always go down as one of the dumbest fish moments of all time even if she was right at the moment
1705714737988.png
Don't hate Finana but Holy shit she's a dumb bitch a textbook example of the things not to do as a vtuber

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
brave-e-I32-Ub-TNLv.png

This is what mental illness looks like.

Negzana

Yeah but who doesn't /vt/ hate? Essentially all vtubers get shat on repeatedly outside of their designated hugbox thread. 4chins is just like that, people always bitch about anything and everything unless they love it.
I just saw a thread hating on Watame today

if there are /vt/fags who can somehow hate Watame then the sky is the limit. No semi-sane human would hate on her.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
brave-e-I32-Ub-TNLv.png

This is what mental illness looks like.
I think this is just a standard reality tv show fan (female)
but probably mental illness too

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
This is big enough I want to post it in the main thread, and I'll repost it in the Pomu thread. Courtesy of BVTM / @Kyouko

Pomu just a bit ago during her final stream made all of her member streams free to everyone. Including one stream that people say "You can hear the moment she realized she needs to graduate".

Timestamped

If this is about MGS then there's no saving NijiEN. The upper management IS the problem. I wonder what marching orders these cunts are receiving to make them fuck up something that is basically unfuckable with the success of pre-Iluna gens. No wonder Pomu was a bit salty when Calli got the MGS collab.

Company is so black, they would hire @Nenélove
Why would they hire a spic to manage a black company?

So black that i wonder why @God's Strongest Mozumite is not fan
NijiEN is so black it absorbs light and any positive thing that happens to them and shit it down the toilet.

Lando also modeled for some Randon clothes.

God, these two... Just fuck already- oh wait, that's the reason why Magni had a bad back. My bad. These two should just go to CA and just get married. They're just made for each other at this point.

Shiori happy tears nice

Aww, that's so sweet. Still MID.

Can you believe that people hated this chick when she debuted?
Yes, cos she's MID.

Oh I've seen her (no moth escapes me)
If it helps she's actually brown and is getting a nee model to reflect that abit better

A bug fucker (@Lazybug), a black fucker (@God's Strongest Mozumite) a trap fucker (@SandyCat), a MID Flip fucker (@God's Strongest Novelite), a fox fucker (@The Proctor) and a meat fucker (@Reticule). The family's growing.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
If this is about MGS then there's no saving NijiEN. The upper management IS the problem. I wonder what marching orders these cunts are receiving to make them fuck up something that is basically unfuckable with the success of pre-Iluna gens. No wonder Pomu was a bit salty when Calli got the MGS collab.

NijiEN is so black it absorbs light and any positive thing that happens to them and shit it down the toilet.

God, these two... Just fuck already- oh wait, that's the reason why Magni had a bad back. My bad. These two should just go to CA and just get married. They're just made for each other at this point.

Aww, that's so sweet. Still MID.

Yes, cos she's MID.

A bug fucker (@Lazybug), a black fucker (@God's Strongest Mozumite) a trap fucker (@SandyCat), a MID Flip fucker (@God's Strongest Novelite), a fox fucker (@The Proctor) and a meat fucker (@Reticule). The family's growing.
If this grouping has island rules I'm voting to remove Reticule (with a rock)

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Look at his pfp, then your own. Nijisanji would hire you too, as a matter of fact! Can you sweep?

Picture unrelated:

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Lord Umbra

Miri is playing Slay the Princess.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband
I just saw a thread hating on Watame today

if there are /vt/fags who can somehow hate Watame then the sky is the limit. No semi-sane human would hate on her.
I see Watames sperm donor figured out how to make socks

Lord Umbra

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
Runie Ruse Karaoke Archive
【UNARCHIVED KARAOKE】Runie RUINS Electric Light Orchestra!

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Fuckin' everyone is playing Palworld

Ensok

Early Adopter
Shiori is pretty great, she doesn't deserve the hate.

Limkin

I mentioned I love autistic girls, but she is the wrong type of autistic. She reminds me of THIS type of autist, which is the exact opposite and I hate:
You didn't need to mention while having this pfp. It's a little redundant. Also why she is so white on this pfp, is Irys playing with filters to unbrown herself again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom