"I'm tired... I'm sick of these horny people dayo~ hahaha!"Amano Pikamee

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Minus Gura B&W.jpg
And the cinematic black and white version

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Mozumi Pichi returns to slaughter filthy fucking aliens :nenebased:

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Seep is currently dominating other sheep

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Hexa might be safe because the demon that destroyed Chris is currently trapped in Rekieta's body after it moved over from the Ralphamale
Safe for now. Rekieta seems to be damn near drained at this point. Luckily, the demon already has a new host set-up....

@midori You're my favorite lolcow :sanasmile:

@midori Looking forward to casting my vote for you as Lolcow of the Year 2024. As a holder of the cursed medallion, it is your destiny.
:smugselen:

You're laughing. Some Foxconn factory worker's kid (probably) got kidnapped, and you're laughing.

Edit: Not to go all ackshually and kill the mood, but child-snatching is a genuine problem in China, more so than most places.

When I went there about a decade ago, there were posters of missing children in almost any conceivable place where a pair of eyeballs might see. Even on everyday products like water bottles, often either paid for by the parents, or some businesses taking it upon themselves to spread the word. Edit: Found a pic of an example, I bought some water bottles there that had these:

The photo on Hexa's box looks somewhat old so the kid has probably been gone for years. Again, not uncommon, that's how you get parents going to truly awesome lengths to find their kids, like this dude who motorbiked across China for decades with a poster of his kid:

I get the laughter. As someone not used to this, it's way out of the ballpark to get a missing person poster slapped on some random consumer good. Kind of like that drunk driving PSA that showed kids getting squashed by a rolling car, or the Canadian rape whistle PSA. Serious issues, but presented in such a shocking way, it's funny.

But yes, you are correct. The reality of the situation is definitely depressing.

Limkin

Stream starts. "I am not graduating. You can leave. Thank you for coming".
There was a lot of serious behind the scenes mistakes done and she can't open her memberships. For one, it was changed to 500usd. She set it properly initially, then some moron from staff intervened and now she has to cancel it and refund all purchases to change it back. Because of some YT fuckery with how different tiers conditions can be changed. The system was clearly designed to protect users from abuse by creator, not from a retard as a manager
There is a general issue with memberships coming through, because of this all of them will not be able to stream for some time. Seems like management didn't even explain to her properly why, or they don't know either. "A lot of things went wrong and a lot of people did wrong to come to this point. I am also on the list". She later said there is around 10 different points for why it happened, and while some of them individually could be avoided, not all and not all together.
"This will not be a common theme on my channel. I hope". The pon tea lady is inhaling dangerous amounts of copium
She asked not to buy membership even after they are changed to proper levels, just in case it goes wrong and she will have to remake it and refund purchases again. It's easier if no one buys anything at all.
Her PC is crapping itself too and she would have to find emergency replacement parts to stream properly long term
"Staff did not like my idea to never open memberships. But I thought it would be funny".
She is still quite sick. With usual effect that being sick does to a women's voice - aka sounding way hotter than usual
"My membership content may be made in Microsoft Power Point at 2AM at night. You will need to come and check"
"We will not have a headpat emote, what do you think of me?"
"If you want me to get better keep writing fanfics and post them under a tag. No AI fanfics, I hate AI writing"
Edit: I forgot, she will try to open it again, if everything goes right, on 27th.

Last edited:

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

There was a lot of serious behind the scenes mistakes done and she can't open her memberships. For one, it was changed to 500usd. She set it properly initially, then some moron from staff intervened and now she has to cancel it and refund all purchases to change it back. Because of some YT fuckery with how different tiers conditions can be changed. The system was clearly designed to protect users from abuse by creator, not from a retard as a manager
There is a general issue with memberships coming through, because of this all of them will not be able to stream for some time. Seems like management didn't even explain to her properly why, or they don't know either. "A lot of things went wrong and a lot of people did wrong to come to this point. I am also on the list". She later said there is around 10 different points for why it happened, and while some of them individually could be avoided, not all and not all together.
"This will not be a common theme on my channel. I hope". The pon tea lady is inhaling dangerous amounts of copium
She asked not to buy membership even after they are changed to proper levels, just in case it goes wrong and she will have to remake it and refund purchases again. It's easier if no one buys anything at all.
Her PC is crapping itself too and she would have to find emergency replacement parts to stream properly long term
"Staff did not like my idea to never open memberships. But I thought it would be funny".
She is still quite sick. With usual effect that being sick does to a women's voice - aka sounding way hotter than usual
"My membership content may be made in Microsoft Power Point at 2AM at night. You will need to come and check"
"If you want me to get better keep writing fanfics and post them under a tag. No AI fanfics, I hate AI writing"
Edit: I forgot, she will try to open it again, if everything goes right, on 27th.

N
i
j
i
s
a
n
j
i

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

Her management making Nijeria looks good in comparison

Bronze

Woman gave me a heart attack, DK made it worse with her "gen 4 will always be 4" tweet. thankfully Cyon laughed at her so I stopped getting baited. Hope it gets better by next saturday.

Hina is playing doom eternal

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

She is streaming in a 3D world with her live 2d. Interesting

Limkin

Woman gave me a heart attack, DK made it worse with her "gen 4 will always be 4" tweet. thankfully Cyon laughed at her so I stopped getting baited. Hope it gets better by next saturday.
Oh, don't worry, there is "it's not a graduation" on the thumbnails. In small font. And transparent. Courtesy of their discord group for the gen. They decided to go full troll on this one to have at least some laugh

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Pomu is making all of her member streams public.

Pomu is too good for this world

:depressedtako:

Negzana

Niji deletes all streams right?

I don't watch Pomu but would be a shame to see all her years of hard work nuked

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

She also got her male manager to dress up in maid uniform and sailor uniform to dance in her MV, so she is a menace to at least one person.

httn

Hag enthusiast

That happens by default when memberships get turned off. YT waits until the final subscription lapses then everything moves to public.

soap suds

Public streams? Depends on the liver. Nina kept up all her VODS and Mysta only got rid of his genshin ones. As for members, those go on their own after memberships close down.

Limkin

Their initial announcement was they will delete everything from a channel. She said in the stream that was happening at the same time it will stay. They (about a week later) corrected it, saying it will stay. You can't guess with this cunts

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Super Meche's second stream today. She development her game and chatting.

Fatum Ruptor playing BG3 (part 15). I love vtubers, who go through games completely without quitting halfway through, even if those games aren't their type(she is not familiar with crpg at all and started bg3 because chat choice).

The fuck is Kinotrope?

E-sport org. Looks like subsidiary corporation of pretty old (since 1993) web design company.
And this is gaming division

ps. rpr now one step closer to Towa's pussy ^_^ :Vesper-UNHINGED: Proud of my boy.

WeTawks

Fauna's back and already receiving prestream superchats.

Last edited:

Kazuma

Early Adopter
That happens by default when memberships get turned off. YT waits until the final subscription lapses then everything moves to public.
I think member streams are deleted after membership ends. I remember thats the case with Coco.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom