"I'm not giving some fucking idiot bastard landlords my money anymore. No. Fuck you so much in the ass. I hate you. Go fuck yourself"Takanashi Kiara

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Last time someone said something similar...
2024-01-19-cdsfsdfs.png

The difference is, I'm not giving an empty threat when I say I will abuse it. :smugselen:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Do you have your " allow gift " on? I never received shit and thanks to @BlueSharkTV i now get at least 5+ gifted per months and i dont watch that many livestreams.

Apparently Brand Accounts (whatever that means) isn’t eligible for gifts. I checked and my account falls under that category. Damn.
View attachment 61781
Yea, back in the day thanks to Google+ your main youtube account was named after your IRL name. And there was no way to change it. The only way was to make a separate "Brand Account" that would allow you to make a channel not your fucking name. However in that time, they have allowed you to change your name. And they made it so Brand accounts cannot receive gifts. So now you end up rolling back to your personal account and lose all your progress with your membership levels (RIP my Pippa membership time).

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Moona is opening a cafe?

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
I hope Miguel Gato sucks 15 dicks inside the anime industry, felling marriages and producers left and right, because it would be extra funny and would finally shoot some light over the dark side of Japan's entertainment, that chick is a walking timebomb but could also be a hero.

Nina is having a collab with Kitanya, Soyapoya and Vivi in Lethal Company in a few minutes

Metal bear Freyaguma is sperging about her new keyboard and doing some zatsu while at it

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Ao jumping on the twins bandwagon. It's actually impressive, I'm assuming she pre recorded herself with a script and is reacting to a playback and trying to sync with it like the twin doggos. I've seen ame and one of the Holo CN do something similar.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Yea, back in the day thanks to Google+ your main youtube account was named after your IRL name. And there was no way to change it. The only way was to make a separate "Brand Account" that would allow you to make a channel not your fucking name. However in that time, they have allowed you to change your name. And they made it so Brand accounts cannot receive gifts. So now you end up rolling back to your personal account and lose all your progress with your membership levels (RIP my Pippa membership time).
You have to resub to everything and redo your playlists as well looks like. Fuck that's a pain in the ass.

USS IOWA

Moona is opening a cafe?

Damn, A smart investment.
Some update on Selen, honestly I think she's fully gone gone and confirmed to be suspended for at least another full month.

She recently changed her name into "grinding for predator"

For people unfamiliar with apex, predator is pretty much something impossible for variety/idol-orientated vtubers, not because of the skill level, but because of the time commitment. You have to do nothing but play the game everyday for months and you need a fixed squad to go with it as well.

Just for better context, selen's grinded 3 weeks on that account to hit 24k points, you need 83k points to make the current cut off for predator, and for the next month this cutoff is likely to increase as well. Season 18cut off was 95k points. Season 19 Apex ends on February 13, 2024

Unless she knows people are monitoring her account and is deliberately trolling us. She wont be resurfacing for the next month . Or even if she comes back she will do nothing but play apex with her designated squad of people outside of nijisanji.
Yep she is really gone, I doubt that she will be returning on vtubing soon after all the mess she experienced.

Last edited:

frz

Some update on Selen, honestly I think she's fully gone gone and confirmed to be suspended for at least another full month.
image.png

For people unfamiliar with apex, predator is pretty much something impossible for variety/idol-orientated vtubers, not because of the skill level, but because of the time commitment. You have to do nothing but play the game everyday for months and you need a fixed squad to go with it as well.
Just for better context, selen's grinded 3 weeks on that account to hit 24k points, you need 83k points to make the current cut off for predator, and for the next month this cutoff is likely to increase as well. Season 18cut off was 95k points. Season 19 Apex ends on February 13, 2024
She wont be resurfacing for the next month. Or even if she comes back she will do nothing but play apex with her designated squad of people outside of nijisanji.

Unless this is an elaborate and super complex plan as she knows people are monitoring her apex account and this is just her trolling the curious onlookers.
:iryswooo:
Edit: having pred on apex does pad your resume real well for VSPO EN :smugpipi:

Last edited:

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

New family portrait dropped

...I'd trust her more with a gun

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
image.png

She wont be resurfacing for the next month. Or even if she comes back she will do nothing but play apex with her designated squad of people outside of nijisanji.

Unless this is an elaborate and super complex plan as she knows people are monitoring her apex account and this is just her trolling the curious onlookers.
:iryswooo:
Edit: having pred on apex does pad your resume real well for VSPO EN :smugpipi:
She's gotten Pred twice before. And yes, she knows people are watching her Apex account. She's changed her name to Youtube URL links that are troll videos a few times now. Like this one.

Ensok

Early Adopter

Bronze

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
I've seen ame and one of the Holo CN do something similar.
Ame? Are you referring to this stream? That one wasn't prerecorded, she actually played both of Ame and Smol Ame live at the same time.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

hlwldlnf

An agency called First Stage Production is launching an English branch. The corpo is a sister corpo to Specialite (they're both owned by a company called REALITY Studios).

What's a bit unusual about this launch, though, is that it'll be done with an all-male first gen. That's definitely an unusual move in this market. They all seem to be pretty boys so they may be looking to peel some of the fujo types away from Niji. Let's see how it works out for them.

Thanks to Lumi for the heads up.

Interesting thing to note: one of these guys, Cassian, is following Elira, Shu, Uki, and Claude. Potential former Hanamori?

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Looks like Lumi is getting a new outfit. Tight fitting spacesuit perhaps

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

Please God emperor let her reincarnate before Delta is released

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
yeah, sounds about right. I see shit tons of illegal SEAhookers on southern part of Taiwan which come over here illegally or human trafficking. Unless we don't count SEAYamanbas as humans :smugselen:

Can we just build an attack on titan style wall around asia and leave them to kill each other in there? There are too many fucking asians.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom