"I get so irrationally angry over romance anime"Nanashi Mumei

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

frz

Dont really know for mainland china but taiwan is one of the best if not the best country in terms of fighting human traficking. Maybe those kind of small things helps. Maybe @niggaphil can tell more about the subject?
You're laughing. Some Foxconn factory worker's kid (probably) got kidnapped, and you're laughing.

China has a kidnap problem where girls are taken and sold as chained breeding pigs.
They are often taken to super remote region, away from the internet and their parents only hope is if someone within the villages saw and recognize the person, packaging her in is pretty genious idea and requires connections to pull off ngl.
They also had a "kidnapping epidemic" where children are kidnapped in daylight, in full view of cameras, but nothing really happens because the police are already paid off.

Last edited:

Limkin

Its going to bite me in the ass isnt it?
Peg you in the ass. Since they are nearly guaranteed to have a fujo fanbase

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
Hexa's going to get cancelled for the second month in a row if someone finds this clip.

In fairness though, sending a missing Chinese child photo out on items packed in a sweatshop by Chinese children is freaking hilarious.
Maybe that's a picture of the child who actually was forced to build that particular switch....
...or perhaps it's a photo of the Chinese spy who is going to hax0r your pc.

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
Ketchup Replies next part

the monkey paw curls, graduation avoided
You awaken the next day to see black text on a white background announcing a talent termination
This
This aged too good
Considering you said this just before the Mel stuff
7lk2ve.png

AmeChama
Oh fantastic, I love those two together so much
They somehow do fit very well as a pair of retarded and excentric sisters and Haachamas aussie eigo never fails to make me smile, you can see how hard she tries to make the conversation work
Technically, predebut Calli asked on /jp/, though that was about expectations for EN vtubing in Hololive after she'd already passed.
Huh what a funny story
Its a rrat but its a funny rrat
I choose to believe it
Oh, they're equal opportunity. Female circumcision rate is around 50% for Indonesia, too. Note Risu not making a "boys" qualifier.
I guess thats why Reine and Kiara didnt work out? Kiara saw the mangled crotch and realised that she would never feels sexual pleasure ever
Mildly interesting clip of Raden telling her Holo audition story.

Raden is such a great pick-up. She might be my favourite new talent since Lui. Cover recruitment team never lost their magic in all of these years.
oh so this was the non fbk art that hyde tweeted about earlier

and as always he never disappoints
Hyde is such godlike artist. I have never seen him open commissions, but I cant help but wonder what a piece from that lad would cost. Not as if I could afford it, but still.
Wow hard gay, how cool and funny.

Are you gonna post morning musume and Bob Sapp next.
Whats wrong with Morning Musume?
There used to be a Morning Musume show with HG on it, but couldn't find it on YT, sorry.
I should ask kiara about it next time, I am sure she knows about it
What's that? It is time to shill her new single again? Ok.

Lui has been on such a roll with her music, I loved every new release of hers
In a sea of cute idol voices hers stands out so much, its great
Hey babe, new 2Snacks video just dropped.

2Snacks Pavonashi?
Hell yeah, I will eat that shit up
Guutara released a new video yesterday

Yes, this is related to vtubers.

Really, how in the hell is she still not married and has 15 children yet?
Japan, step up your game and dont let those perfect genes go to waste

Its absolutely no wonder everyone who meets her irl tells how beautiful and fashionable she looks
It must be a funny contrast when Choco and Kanata show up to the office at the same time
Hololive fantasy is announced. More details on March 30th

Michael Cat....
This could have been you.....
Speaking of Mio, I just watched a clip of her reading Mel's future from 2 years ago and it predicted what happened at Mel's termination. Either Mio is very observant of the other talents, or she's an agent of Apollo.
Does Mio still do Tarot readings?
All the clips I see about them are a few years old
Did she explain why she stopped doing them?
Because Big God Mion really did say some important and really wise stuff to her friends, never underestimate the power of the major arcana

Holo has come a long way from being just sponsored by Bushiroad

Some of these are a suprising, like seeing non-JP companies like Hyte and GoodSmile on there
Also what does JR have to do with Hololive
17 minutes lads

Insahallah management wont pull it

Its a great song and MV
Glad its finally out of production hell
A worthy 1st original song; shame it has to be her last and farewell song as well

niggaphil

Tenma fanbase in a nutshell.
wait, SEAYamanbas don't count :smugselen:

hylic

Some of these are a suprising, like seeing non-JP companies like Hyte and GoodSmile on there
Hyte is a Taiwanese company that has had multiple case collabs with Hololive and sells hololive merch like keycaps on their official store. JR and JR central has had multiple collabs with Hololive and a big promo in december.
mv-pc.jpg

frz

Because Big God Mion really did say some important and really wise stuff to her friends, never underestimate the power of the major arcana

Mio still does tarrot reading twice a year, there is an autist who translate all of it as well
This one for new year 2023 - an english translated 51 minutes "clip"
She also did one in agust 2023, for 2nd half of the year. But it was a short stream of like 7 members with everyone presents.
She did one for 2024 with a newly printed Mio tarrot's pack but the 51 minute "clip" will take a long while to be translated, Mel was not included and so are some others, and hololive has grown so big a 4 hours 30 minutes stream wasn't enough (I think she covered 30/35 of JP) & she prioritized doing all of regloss this year. Haachama was included.

Goodsmile is a japanese company
Hyte worked with hololive alot, releasing hololiveEN themed PC. I saw them being sold during the VRchat Hololive Meet thing, they probs will try to sell it in HoloFes 5 as well. The middle right hut was dedicated to Hyte stuffs, their goods were 3D rendered and you could open their website/product page by interacting with the products in there. (yes fucking PCs were 3D before Pomu)
hololive-Meet-Presented-by-VRChat-2.png

JR has these ads going on for a while now. Everyone assumed hololive paid them to do this. But with this announcement + the reveal that the GIANTS x Hololive thing was sponsored by GIANTS themselves, I'd assume JR is the one paying Hololive to get their girls on board.
7718b13f7354e3dabb133fa6a74c6bf61678783781_main.jpg

Last edited:

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
She never stopped though? She did this year's tarot readings a few days ago:

And here's last year's compilation by the usual Mio clipper:

He'll probably do one for this year sometime.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Something interesting via /vt/:

Panasonic using Cover as its use case to sell more high end kit.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Onolumi playing Bioshock

Super Meche's Rhythm Heaven Fever stream in 15 min.

:whatastory:Pippa just raided Isa and she's losing her mind.

1:25:30 timestamp
think I have like 5 different gift subs at the moment.
Just checked mine. 5 gift subs on twitch and 23 on YT :makotomisaki:

VOD watchers like me get 0 gift subs... :yagoocry: Share the wealth, you filthy bourgeoisie!
13 of the 23 channels I don't even subscribe to. Just a few times watch a little chunk of the stream and got membership subs much later. And before going to bed(or work), I'm open tabs for all those who are streaming now and then they raided into the channels of other vtubers.

Last edited:

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
Just checked mine. 5 gift subs on twitch and 23 on YT :makotomisaki:
VOD watchers like me get 0 gift subs... :yagoocry: Share the wealth, you filthy bourgeoisie!

RiverBear

I once randomly got a gift sub from like a 2 view indie I have never watched

seems like skill diff to me

I also once got gift subs for Shiori and Uruka

Stunned But Dumb

I once fell asleep during a stream and woke up to a completely different streamer with a gift sub to my name. Man... remember watching TV until you fell asleep and then you'd wake up in the middle of the night with some bizarre tv show on and you're drowzy so it feels really surreal for a bit before you carry your ass to bed? That kind of feeling. Anyway, here watch Kuroa chan she's playing Street Fighter 6

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
eyyyyy didnt know centurii was into whiskey!!!!!

thats a surprise actually

didnt know the guy was into vtubers

then again she drew saruei and a bunch of frenchies on the last artwork that cent did last week

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Do you have your " allow gift " on? I never received shit and thanks to @BlueSharkTV i now get at least 5+ gifted per months and i dont watch that many livestreams.

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
Taiwanese chuuba Yukari is currently streaming her graduation.

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
Do you have your " allow gift " on? I never received shit and thanks to @BlueSharkTV i now get at least 5+ gifted per months and i dont watch that many livestreams.
Apparently Brand Accounts (whatever that means) isn’t eligible for gifts. I checked and my account falls under that category. Damn.
1705675316903.png

God's Strongest Dragoon

This
This aged too good
Considering you said this just before the Mel stuff
I stated it was going to be a termination, not a graduation, and it would happen the next day. Actual Death Note shit.

Zyklon Mag

I want the bubby to drop racial slurs so bad

Watches Jurard live
He's bald

Now my eyes and ears are damaged, thanks. At least it was after the Kobalt karaoke.
Screenshot_20240119_120355_YouTube.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom