"What's kino!?!?!"Lottie Shinju

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Last time someone said something similar...
2024-01-19-cdsfsdfs.png

Are we looping again? In that case, Calli is FAT!!!
Fat loop time? Kirsche away!

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Edit: To make it clear, every single one of the rest of you guys have proven you can be good and valuable posters on this website. This guy showed up and started flinging shit everywhere. As far as I'm concerned, he's on strike 2 while offering absolutely nothing of value.
Nah bro without me the asylum would become 50% better (the other 50% is reticule), I just stick around to make everyone miserable :Pekora-EVILGRIN:

Man, that must be such an amazing experience to meet your oshi!

Bro that's literally me.
So, Whites? :whatastory:
Rain didn't take into account that the biggest demographic in the world is chinks, followed by Street-shitters, SEAapes and Wakandans.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

For anyone curious with how Mikeneko sounds as a VA

Simp

Bronze

For anyone curious with how Mikeneko sounds as a VA

I wouldn't praise it that much, but she's definitely decent. Seems like its a good path for her to walk. Hopefully she won't ruin it for herself

Koronesuki

X-Potato
Rain didn't take into account that the biggest demographic in the world is chinks, followed by Street-shitters, SEAapes and Wakandans.
India recently surpassed China in population so you'll have to swap the first two.

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Re:AcT's Lisa Makoh is singing.

774inc's Shishio Chris getting hammered with reality.

Later at 9PM JST Suou Patra will be playing Policenauts.

Iroha tempting you to buy Holo merch.

midori

the green thing
Hexa laughed about a missing Chink child for like 8 minutes straight. I uploaded the segment here:

IM WATCHING THIS BACK AND IM LAUGHING JUST AS HARD PLEASE WHY DID THEY DO THIS

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Try not to die from laughing too much :SelenHAHAhere:

UberSoldat

Out of curiosity, I kept popping into Kuro's subathon just to see how many subs he's at. I can see the law of diminishing returns fully at work. Whatever goals this guy has, I don't think he will be reaching them before his break.

USS IOWA

India recently surpassed China in population so you'll have to swap the first two.
Ooof It is estimated that China has a population of 1.409 Billion back in 2023 which was a significant drop from 1.412 Billion in 2022, One child policy and Covid really hit that country hard huh.

Last edited:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Dont really know for mainland china but taiwan is one of the best if not the best country in terms of fighting human traficking. Maybe those kind of small things helps. Maybe @niggaphil can tell more about the subject?

midori

the green thing
Dont really know for mainland china but taiwan is one of the best if not the best country in terms of fighting human traficking. Maybe those kind of small things helps. Maybe @niggaphil can tell more about the subject?
It shipped from Shenzhen, which is mainland China

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
You're laughing. Some Foxconn factory worker's kid (probably) got kidnapped, and you're laughing.

Edit: Not to go all ackshually and kill the mood, but child-snatching is a genuine problem in China, more so than most places.

When I went there about a decade ago, there were posters of missing children in almost any conceivable place where a pair of eyeballs might see. Even on everyday products like water bottles, often either paid for by the parents, or some businesses taking it upon themselves to spread the word. Edit: Found a pic of an example, I bought some water bottles there that had these:

The photo on Hexa's box looks somewhat old so the kid has probably been gone for years. Again, not uncommon, that's how you get parents going to truly awesome lengths to find their kids, like this dude who motorbiked across China for decades with a poster of his kid:

Last edited:

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
Hopefully she won't ruin it for herself
By time you said this she's already destroyed it for herself and will be let go after current contract ends.
Ooof It is estimated that China has a population of 1.409 Billion back in 2023 which was a significant drop from 1.412 Billion in 2022, One child policy and Covid really hit that country hard huh.
It really did.

niggaphil

yeah, sounds about right. I see shit tons of illegal SEAhookers on southern part of Taiwan which come over here illegally or human trafficking. Unless we don't count SEAYamanbas as humans :smugselen:

God's Strongest Dragoon

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Top Bottom