"'Putang ina'? What does that mean?"Layla Alstroemeria

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband

It's always nice to hear Lunas real voice leak out, also I love the way my oshi giggles

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
By any chance did you have a YT premium account when you got the membership gift? I kind of noticed YT never gave me anything since I signed up for premium. On the other hand I received a gifted sub for Henya on Twitch once.
YT Premium with a family plan. I get gift subs all the time. No worries on that front.

God's Strongest Dragoon

By any chance did you have a YT premium account when you got the membership gift? I kind of noticed YT never gave me anything since I signed up for premium. On the other hand I received a gifted sub for Henya on Twitch once.
I don't have YT premium and I get gift subs a bunch. I think I have like 5 different gift subs at the moment.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
She's coming back within weeks as a refortmatted Pomu, this isn't like when Sana left forever.

But what if she doesn't come back? In all the infinite possibilities of what is yet to come, what if she just never returns? A near zero chance, but near zero isn't zero.

Watch out man, if he did his first Kamahamaha 10 years ago he's probably a super Saiyen by now :panik:

No, it's still charging.

Yes, and he doesn't seem to understand from the last posting spree how hard he's failing the vibe check.

Edit: To make it clear, every single one of the rest of you guys have proven you can be good and valuable posters on this website. This guy showed up and started flinging shit everywhere. As far as I'm concerned, he's on strike 2 while offering absolutely nothing of value.

Bullshit, I'm a garbage poster that farms stickers.

>blackjack still fucking posting

ADRIAN, FUCKING KILL YOURSELF

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
To make it clear, every single one of the rest of you guys have proven you can be good and valuable posters on this website.
The compliment doesn't mean much if you also say the same thing to Reticule.

Bronze

Its an interesting move for sure. I have a lot more faith in specialite and now this sister company for some reason. Its nice to see new corpos pop out and they dont look like litteral amateur shit.

Its going to bite me in the ass isnt it?
Specialite is doing better than a lot of small corp's newest gens. Their smallest channel is nearly 4k who has just started few days ago. Others are 7-10k with 3 over 10k.

Interestingly, Tsukasa Ryogoku also just started last saturday and she's already in 19k so she's their biggest talent. A known PL maybe?

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

frz

Hololive it is then. And Mika is HoloID. Vshojo is hardly a "career" improvement
Anything is a career improvement compared to nijisanji if you look at Pomu's track record
She had 1 lazulight song, 1 original song that got delayed for 2 years (Akiberse) and 6 covers released during her entire tenure at Niji.
I bet she'd have been able to release more songs had she been under The_prostate even. :guraa:
Bullshit, I'm a garbage poster that farms stickers.
Who is this? Where did shiori's mistake go :inahungryl: Wait did all the shiori pfp graduated from their asylum.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Todd's Strongest Howard

Early Adopter

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Where is Mister Aka split when you need him the most???
Oh, I've been super busy this past week, and I'm trying to catch up with this thread, I'm only...68 pages behind still. I just saw this post because I was scanning to see if the clips at the end of my post had been posted and saw my name.
I've been reading about this schizo stuff though, and one thing I remember seeing is the video of Namirin's streaming setup, compared to a pic the guy has of a guitar, and the claim was that the soundproof material, red wall, and white wall were the same. But the way the colors are spaced out in the guitar pic (horizontally: soundproof->red->white) doesn't appear anywhere in the Namirin video. I'm sure there's tons more discrepancies, I did see someone make a good post on KF listing some more.

The wedding pics are 'real' because there is a public post on twitter of her in the bridesmaid dress with her face censored (and she looks gorgeous), but the leaked ones are potentially photoshopped in some ways, and some were definitely mirrored to make a normal ring look like a wedding ring (and she's been wearing rings on her ring fingers for no reason since she was a teenager anyway, so even that means nothing).
TL;DR I don't buy it.

So, I don't know if these clips have been posted, but IRyS dying and making Luna lose it was hilarious: 4:52 and 9:09

Edit: Oh yeah, another part of the schizo theory is that the 'grandma' IRyS lives with is a 'husband'. The thing is, IRyS has been living separately from grandma ever since her home remodeling started nearly a year ago. And, this is just my theory, but I think grandma might not be living in the home anymore even when the remodeling is done.
Also it puts a funny twist on IRyS saying she's never bought/played any eroge because she's worried about her grandma finding it.

Last edited:

RiverBear

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Hexa laughed about a missing Chink child for like 8 minutes straight. I uploaded the segment here:

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

God's Strongest Dragoon

No man would dare broom me.
Just think of it like a game of Hitman Freelancer. You have to identity the poster that has been making enough problems and confirm their identity before assassinating them.

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
Hexa laughed about a missing Chink child for like 8 minutes straight. I uploaded the segment here:

Hexa has "chonky" fingers.

Just sayin'.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Early Adopter
Just think of it like a game of Hitman Freelancer. You have to identity the poster that has been making enough problems and confirm their identity before assassinating them.

I subscribe to the BigMooney06 style of assassination. i.e. If everyone's dead, job's gotta be done. :smugpipi:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Hexa's going to get cancelled for the second month in a row if someone finds this clip.

In fairness though, sending a missing Chinese child photo out on items packed in a sweatshop by Chinese children is freaking hilarious.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Hexa's going to get cancelled for the second month in a row if someone finds this clip.

In fairness though, sending a missing Chinese child photo out on items packed in a sweatshop by Chinese children is freaking hilarious.
The real funny part is they put it on a package shipped out of China :whatastory:

Short

God Damn the Sun
I subscribe to the BigMooney06 style of assassination. i.e. If everyone's dead, job's gotta be done. :smugpipi:
Last time someone said something similar...
2024-01-19-cdsfsdfs.png

Hexa has "chonky" fingers.

Just sayin'.
Are we looping again? In that case, Calli is FAT!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom