"MOONA SAN HELP ME... IM UFO STACK"La+ Darknesss

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

USS IOWA

I'm watching Hexa's stream from earlier where she plays Bioshock and I'm confused: she's a female vtuber, playing a video game, and she's not grossly incompetent at it?
Hexa is just putting her avatar on stream and it's actually her boyfriend who is playing the game.:cursedbae:

Bronze

Limkin

I don't think this is the last final "fuck you" NijiEN management will pull. It's not safe until Pomu is out the door, and even then they will still probably try to find a way to fuck her over. That kind of crap they are doing screams some deep personal reasons for making sure the members of the branch suffer as much as possible and then some. It's not even incompetence, that's straight up malice

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Wow hard gay, how cool and funny.

Are you gonna post morning musume and Bob Sapp next.

Surprise, motherfucker! It's Becky!

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Tenma live on twitch talking about the rock eating stream

Here's what she actually ate.

nmIAk5t.png

> Tenma breaks kayfabe and exposes the business

frz

I'm not saying that an indie doesn't benefit from management, or that the "manager" (boyfriend) doesn't handle some aspects of their off-camera activities for easing the burden on the girl behind the model, just that outside of a corporate professional contractor position the idea of a manager for an indie, especially small indies, is a lot more likely to be whoever they're dating/married to than some detached professional counsel working for their own paycheck, especially with how many indies tend towards work-averse young women that want to try to coast on a medium where they don't actually have to be hot because they can just buy a betiddied model and jiggle.

Ask yourself: In an entertainment field with women like exoe/NotRiifu looking for their bag, who joined a corporate gig without reading/understanding her contract, how many of them are going to hire a professional consultant to keep them on line and get them their Tantaly, Bad Dragon and Adam & Eve sponsorships? How many of them are just going to have their pet cock do all that for them?

>black(cock)jack(off) is still posting here

while I agree with most of your points. It doesn't always have to be a boyfriend/marriage partner.
Youtubers hire their friends/relatives alot.
Even more so if you are talking about vtubers who usually are neet & uggo and can't get boyfriends.
Twitch thot though 100% all of them are having their boyfriend/husband manage their social accounts, they are attractive regardless of how bland their personalities are.
Depending on how pretty/rich/outgoing the person behind it is the boyfriend chances going up higher basically.
Someone like Hexa wouldnt be able to afford one for example unless she actually hires John. :smugmoona:

Bronze

Specialite 2nd gen auditions are open

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
I had something similar happen unboxing a Pop Up Parade. I sliced open my finger on the plastic when I was opening the Korone one. Pretty fitting I guess :yubi:
When the deranged schizo who imprisoned you in his basement starts amputating your fingers one by one with a cigar cutter, but he's also wearing a Korone mask
omg-oh-my-gosh.gif

Dunno why, but this made me remember this dril tweet

Clip tax: Lucy Pyre confirmed for kissless virgin

It's always the horniest girls who have never gotten laid

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Just caught this short and have started watching the stream it's from, great stuff. Hime decides to play a game that's like Getting Over It, but with a worm as the main character. Every time Hime fails, the chat decides to superchat motivational phrases or simply worm puns (my favourite so far was "don't worry, you're just worming up"). Cue malding and quality content.

chihirogumi

Chii-chan will be participating in her very last ShibuyaHAL Apex custom.
The title of her video translated: [APEX] Thank you for everything until now ~ Cotton WIN ~ [Nijisanji/Chihiro Yuuki]

Her team: Shibuya HAL, her, and Sumire Kaga
chiihalsu.jpg

hylic

Guutara released a new video yesterday

Yes, this is related to vtubers.

JellyKusa

Early Adopter

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
I said I was proud of how good of a gamer Subaru's become but she went too far and tried out Final Fantasy 14 :gunpeko:

Iroha and Fubuki got her curious and put her onto it so I blame them. At least she had this cute duck fella.
986578.png

An hour from now, SubaChocoLunaTan will be coming back together after months to try Lethal Company :shubaIapprob:

Luna's the only one that's played it before but her playtime was mostly laughing at IRyS and Anya dying so this'll be comedy.

Guutara released a new video yesterday

Yes, this is related to vtubers.

Even though it's been years, I continue to be baffled at how goddamn pretty she is.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Kiara going on a break

Miran karaoke ongoing

New Anon short

USS IOWA

Kiara going on a break

Kiara sure as parasocial of her fans as her fans does of her. I like that she is very open about what she feels for better or worse. The letter gave me a small heart attack not gonna lie.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom