"My character became a chocoball!... my character became a black person"Shirakami Fubuki

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Mori Calliope aka "The Yamanba of Nippon" finally reveals her biggest and darkest secret

Update on the farmer who posted the Irys rrat
He loves NTR so he found it really "funny" if it turned out Irys cucked her viewers with an irl ugly bastard

https://kiwifarms.net/threads/virtual-youtubers.69525/post-17535377

/jp/ does not send their best

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Continuous Retardation

Ame Gosling
Early Adopter
Mori Calliope aka "The Yamanba of Nippon" finally reveals her biggest and darkest secret
I didn't realize I'd be able to use this scuffed meme I found on /vt/ today so soon.
top mori.jpg

Update on the farmer who posted the Irys rrat
He loves NTR so he found it really "funny" if it turned out Irys cucked her viewers with an irl ugly bastard

https://kiwifarms.net/threads/virtual-youtubers.69525/post-17535377

/jp/ does not send their best
Reading those posts is painfully cringe. He's trying so hard to play it off as if he actually doesn't care, when it's plain to see he's very invested in it. Just the switch in tone from him calling people blind for not seeing some imagined ntr, to him just lol-ing it off and trying to take his hands off of it after burnt fish thoroughly deboonked his fantasy was hard for me to read.

I agree with Jerry because I need more time for more gacha
How am I supposed to farm 1000's of Barbatos raids for QP and dust with so little time on hand? Jelly is 100% right.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
In 3 days. It arrives:

Your move, Riku.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Your move, Riku.
You activated the trap card
Selen Termination ah fuck got beat to that

Uhh, Vox flashes his dick on camera or some shit

Update on homeland Irys NTR fag
Post in thread 'Virtual Youtubers' https://kiwifarms.net/threads/virtual-youtubers.69525/post-17535553
We got some fresh copy pasta about his love of NTR

I will always take the chance to flaunt my perversions upon people too easy to trigger. In that regard? Yeah, I'm an absolute demon. *Sheesh* what an ass; lad, this didn't excite me because it sparkled the pretty colours in my head, I unironically believe(d) all of it.
NTR artists have developed some of the best anatomy studies in the erotic arts; *yeshh* I found a hole right here to spread some fervor about it.

We're all just triggered because we laughed at and questioned why he was trying hard to push a cuck narrative about Irys
Hes an absolute demon infact

Last edited:

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Tenma live on twitch talking about the rock eating stream

Here's what she actually ate.

nmIAk5t.png

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Anyone catch Pomu's streams the last few days to confirm?
Screenshot-20240118-011916.png

Edit: confirmed - timestamped

Screenshot-20240118-012450.png

Last edited:

soap suds

Anyone catch Pomu's streams the last few days to confirm?
Screenshot-20240118-011916.png
This is from her stream she just did with MLP, and yeah it’s somewhat true. I don’t know the timeline of a year since she mentioned that the team she chose was busy and so had to focus on other things besides her mv, which sounded like it was an off-and-on-again project, but that could just be me.
Anyway, she had a mini rant about losing sleep talking with management and how that was stressing her out. She said the main problem was miscommunication though and that the thing stressing her out the most was waiting for a response. She was asked to remove a whole scene and that is what led to the mv being delayed. They’ve fixed it and it should be approved by now but she was too tired to make a waiting room for it and will set it up later.
edit: Never mind, she put the waiting room up lol.

edit: Her totsu being limited to EN was not management's choice. She went out of her way to say it was her choice and that she did ask people outside of EN if they wanted to show up. She said she didn’t have the social battery for a long totsu because of how many collabs she’s been in and also wanted to keep the stream short. I mean, I guess you can try and spin it as management limiting it to EN, but she straight up said that it was her own choice and sounded offended when someone in chat implied otherwise.

Last edited:

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

GOTBB

clip Tax: Tenma eating rocks, hopefully this doesn't become a new trend like the Spicy Noodle challenge

Hmm... I think you and your Oshi's teeth are safe.
This does not have the Waffle House-level meta reliability of boobies or feet.

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
AZKi and Fubuki will sing together at 9PM JST.

At the same time, Re:AcT's Usuwa Suu karaoke aiming to get 60k subs and 1500 likes. She's currently at 59.9k.

This stream will be straight after a sponsored crane game stream at 7PM JST.

Separate Re:AcT generational meeting, Coucourua Creil (August 2022 debut, most recent talent not including Re:AcT gaming) zatsu with the soon to be departing Usami Yuno (1st gen) at 10PM JST.

If you want to get up to date with HoloFantasy Terraria, here's a shortened clip from the first 12 hour stream.

Pekora's POV again at 7PM JST.

Interesting comments from a reincarnated teacher about reincarnating Vtubers.

VSpo's Nekota Tsuna on fan Discords.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
The Phase Euphoria talents decided to combine their considerable artistic talents to create this art during a collab stream.

image.png

frz

Your move, Riku.
Surely this will age well
This is from her stream she just did with MLP, and yeah it’s somewhat true. I don’t know the timeline of a year since she mentioned that the team she chose was busy and so had to focus on other things besides her mv, which sounded like it was an off-and-on-again project, but that could just be me.
Anyway, she had a mini rant about losing sleep talking with management and how that was stressing her out. She said the main problem was miscommunication though and that the thing stressing her out the most was waiting for a response. She was asked to remove a whole scene and that is what led to the mv being delayed. They’ve fixed it and it should be approved by now but she was too tired to make a waiting room for it and will set it up later.
edit: Never mind, she put the waiting room up lol.

edit: Her totsu being limited to EN was not management's choice. She went out of her way to say it was her choice and that she did ask people outside of EN if they wanted to show up. She said she didn’t have the social battery for a long totsu because of how many collabs she’s been in and also wanted to keep the stream short. I mean, I guess you can try and spin it as management limiting it to EN, but she straight up said that it was her own choice and sounded offended when someone in chat implied otherwise.

"One last mental abuse before you leave." - Riku
Also imagine if they did this for Selen, telling her to remove whatever they didn't want. :koronehappyl:

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
I'm enjoying Edison a lot, advanced makes my brain hurt though it takes me like 30 minutes just to get through a single turn right now because I have to read every single card like 3 times
Welcome back, and sorry for all the stuff you had to get through this past week.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I'm watching Hexa's stream from earlier where she plays Bioshock and I'm confused: she's a female vtuber, playing a video game, and she's not grossly incompetent at it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom