"Even if you have depression, if you have a good poo cycle, it's gonna save your ass. I'm not even joking"Enna Alouette

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

Limkin

having a toggle changing your current model to your PL design is kind of based. Not as cute though

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
The Tenma, Lumi, and Fishman ones made me laugh, at least.

Obligatory:

God this reminds me when a gang of 1 views and vtweeters were struggle sessioning each other because a few decided to do the meme despite not being mexican

i think thats one of the earliest vtweeter moments i noticed in the wild

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
isa and cards

a match that can only end in disaster

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Reminder that if you accept an internship at the Umari White House you should take great care not to find yourself alone with the President in the Oval Office. All that was bad enough the last time it happened.

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband
For my fellow saplings later tonight.

8cowug.jpg

god i hope she never notices it just to make the meme complete
Even if she by some miracle finds its, we will always have

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
nani made it

now he has the power to one guy 100 kyos

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Hexa is going to stream tonight.

Looks like she is getting addicted to Yu-Gi-Oh. Unfortunately, she is about 20 years off from when Yu-Gi-Oh was actually good :smugpipi:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Looks like she is getting addicted to Yu-Gi-Oh. Unfortunately, she is about 20 years off from when Yu-Gi-Oh was actually good :smugpipi:

It's a children's card game. It stops being good when you finish puberty.

Speech To Text

Its surprising shes going for Duelingbook over Master Duel.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
It is finally clear to me after seeing Gura pop up on Twitter and in Kiara's chat during PalWorld. HoloEarth is being made as a survival craft game to bait Gura back into streaming. It's all for her bros.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Reminder that if you accept an internship at the Umari White House you should take great care not to find yourself alone with the President in the Oval Office. All that was bad enough the last time it happened.

Oh I'll be VERY sure not to :smugselen:

Speaking of brown girls, Nyaru is doing some karaoke:

httn

Hag enthusiast
Eepy trying to make a song using only N64 game sounds.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter

YGO Link Monster

Knightmare Unicorn ATK 2200 LINK-3

DB over MD or even DL?
Wow she gained my respect and follow
Kinda wanna summon myself in her stream now if she does it

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
>Vagueposts about brain hort
>Literally does this every week
When "brain hort" she means psychological shit? Or is it an actual headache?

brave-Qnq-Xah-B8j-T.png

No clue as to the exact thing that prompted this, but she should really expect member streams to be clipped. It's not a private thing just because someone paid you 5 dollars. Also I'll never understand why an indie needs a manager, unless they are handling a specific thing like merchandise. Are women that incapable of making good decisions on their own?
Yeah its a bit of an overreaction. Membership streams will get clipped and shared, you have to expect that. Or she could have a higher tier of membership.

No no no Shylily is totally single and definitely isn't dating and fucking Boeska, I mean sure he lives with her but lots of male managers live with their female talents
Oh they banging. Any unicorn who believes she is single is retarded.

Seems like an overreaction to me, Ghost and his audience have been interacting with Pippa for a while now via clips but I haven't really heard about issues involving harassment.
She has been pretty adamant about not wanting tourists in the Vtuber sphere and not wanting people to ruin another cool shit (like they have been doing to games, movies, manga, tabletop and anime).

V&U 4th wave debuted while I was in away so I missed the talents. I recently checked out D.K. Graves and she was pretty cool. Bit tomboyish. I decided to check out Misma Ryzing (someone nominated her for best designl, and I love the hell out of her design). She is playing Getting Over It and doing different batsus if she fails or if people gift subs. Has gotten about 200 gifted subs so far. Has also been drinking and showing off her model.

The girl has big HAG energy. Has a deep voice, was talking about her Snes still working (that already puts her at around 30). She also speaks Japanese, has big tomboy energy and likes to drink. I'm starting to get parasocial.

Mehk

Basic announcement of "I'm finally coming back to full time streaming won't be right now but will be soon."

I wonder if Idol management finally told her if she didn't come back she'd have to pay all the money back from the donothon.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

Basic announcement of "I'm finally coming back to full time streaming won't be right now but will be soon."

I wonder if Idol management finally told her if she didn't come back she'd have to pay all the money back from the donothon.

PROCTOR

HOW MANY YOU HAVE TO KILL PROCTOR

STOP

WE CANT HOLD ALL THIS GRADUATIONS oh wait she is coming back nvm

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

PROCTOR

HOW MANY YOU HAVE TO KILL PROCTOR

STOP

WE CANT HOLD ALL THIS GRADUATIONS oh wait she is coming back nvm
Proctor, you can go to sleep for this one.

Top Bottom