"In every game, King Dedede gets possessed by Dark Matter, and his stomach opens up and chases you around; When I was young, that to me was somehow erotic"A-chan

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

Ensok

Early Adopter

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Wake up guys, it's Webkinz Wednesday! :pippasquish:

She even has a code for some reason:
1705518130228.png

Last edited:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
4Braincells Minecraft Server has started. They've invited Cyon, Lubar, and Ruru.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
brave-Qnq-Xah-B8j-T.png

No clue as to the exact thing that prompted this, but she should really expect member streams to be clipped. It's not a private thing just because someone paid you 5 dollars. Also I'll never understand why an indie needs a manager, unless they are handling a specific thing like merchandise. Are women that incapable of making good decisions on their own?
Edit:
brave-JE7-Xm8f-R1-D.png

Seems like it's the Ghost stuff.

braindoko

Screenshot2024-01-17at16.20.47-ezgif.com-resize.jpg

>search #WEAREPOMU on youtube
>kiara overlapping the fairy

bros I thought the ME ME ME thing was just a shitpost

frz

Hmmh anyone can tell me more on this 2view named "Else with Poki the shark" (Jesus what a terrible name, Else is a common english word and Poki get fucked by pokimane on google). Was watching VtuberFes2022, spotted her and her 3D actually looks really fucking cool.

All the info I can gathered:
Actually a 2 member channel, with the shark voiced by a guy.
Seems decently connected, she invited AZki over for her 3D as linked above. And then she got a 787k view song on her channel with Inui Toko of Nijisanji.
Probs befriended AZki as they are both part of VirtuaREAL.00 back in 2019, an album created by USAGI production where they just invite random vtubers it seems.
Part of a corpo named ProjectBlue, which has another 2 member channel named Lily♡Syu. This ProjectBlue actually built their own mocap studio "with the focus on live performance", notably 2 of Minato Aqua's sololives was held in here.
Stage - like a club house live
6 hours use, 6 staff
500k yen
Hall - for one-man live or larger group
8 hours use, 8 staff
800k yen
Arena - basically what shinkai fes will be
8 hours use, 11 staff
1.2m yen

Unrelated to the above post
The USAGI production released VirtuaREAL.07 album 2 months ago, and somehow it featured a dead and gone vtuber named Kizuna Ai
She also participated in their WOMB LIVE to show case the album as recent as 2 weeks ago. Yet another fucking terrible name from the japanese.

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
RIP Dwayne The Rock Johnson. Eaten by Tenma. I guess that is a fate that can occur, either that or eaten by Ember. There is no escaping that one too.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Are women that incapable of making good decisions on their own?
Do you have any idea of where you are asking that question?

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
brave-Qnq-Xah-B8j-T.png

No clue as to the exact thing that prompted this, but she should really expect member streams to be clipped. It's not a private thing just because someone paid you 5 dollars. Also I'll never understand why an indie needs a manager, unless they are handling a specific thing like merchandise. Are women that incapable of making good decisions on their own?
Edit:
brave-JE7-Xm8f-R1-D.png

Seems like it's the Ghost stuff.
"Manager" is code for boyfriend 9/10 times with indies.

httn

Hag enthusiast
Also I'll never understand why an indie needs a manager, unless they are handling a specific thing like merchandise.
For the larger indies it makes sense, have someone manage your merch, sponsorships, social media etc. so you can just focus on streaming. For someone of Sawa's size it is probably just her boyfriend.

Are women that incapable of making good decisions on their own?
Yes.

Negzana

So Panko is playing a roudy brown romance language speaker from the Mediterranean with weird music?

So any actual difference?

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Eimi has just posted a video and a photo of herself on Twitter:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
RIP Dwayne The Rock Johnson. Eaten by Tenma. I guess that is a fate that can occur, either that or eaten by Ember. There is no escaping that one too.

Top Bottom