"Obaashits, when you speak English, your boys (Voice) is... ritto (Little), 'I shink yes bat it's kyut!' 'Subaru voice is fine', really?"Oozora Subaru

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

YGO Link Monster

Knightmare Unicorn ATK 2200 LINK-3

Happy birthday to the most funny squirrel ever

Horo7618

No one in particular
Seems Moona's going to be taking a break for a while.
  • Still going to be somewhat active on social media
  • Will be attending Holofes
  • Not going anywhere long term

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Rendi got her pregnant?

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Yellow Woman with a FotM citybuilder on YouTube soon:

Side note: Lumi's new outfit has grown on me a lot. It's up there with short hair Lia for best new Phase facelifts of the past year.

Live now:

Been looking forward to this. Against the Storm was my favorite game of last year. Might not be the most entertaining game to watch others play, but I'll definitely enjoy it.

Side note: The outfit is great. I like it much better than her initial redebut look. Plus, it gave us back the braid.

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
Familiar name appears at 1:50 mark. Let's throw tomatoes at this fella.

Edit: It’s me.

Last edited:

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Biblically accurate Kanata pulls out the worst punishment

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

She neeeds this break
The stuff that happened with her father took a real big toll in her mental
Also its good that she kills the rrats early before people start to bait

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Just want to say while trap is popular as a concept in Japanese media. Generally they are not allowed to engage in relationships with girls. Half of them are target of rape from other guys I'm pretty sure (I have the unfortunate experience of consuming too much media). And a small section of them are the one doing the shota raping. 100% of "hot (androgynous) men" keeps their dick. MtF with boobs and no dick is very unheard of.
"Hot androgynous men" encompasses ikemen, who do have relationships with women.
The closest you'd get is rimuru in slime but noone view rimuru as a female. And he showed 0 romantic interest with anyone but ... the voice in his head.
Have you forgotten Shion?

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
My personal belief is that if you have to post on Reddit (or any community really) asking literally any questions related to the audition, you wouldn't be accepted.
Technically, predebut Calli asked on /jp/, though that was about expectations for EN vtubing in Hololive after she'd already passed.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
utcfy844cicc1.png

The mind craft project, a song which feature every EN hololive member, which costed minimum $10k (and mayhaps $15k, she never specified) is announced by Bae to be release on for January 20. The date of Pomu's graduation.
She also spent another 5 minutes to specify that it is "January 20 JST" a.k.a. the same exact wording as Pomu Graduation Announcement just to clear any possible confusion and that the song was finished a few days ago but she decided to push it back for pomu.
Is the rat doing this on purpose. Will it get removed after being live and result in a stealth suspension? Tune in to find out.
(It's not a cover song so unlikely) corrected by White Stone it is a cover.

I can't believe Bae hates Pomu.
I really need to try Sawa out one day, she seems pretty fun.
You should.

Happy birthday to the most funny squirrel ever

> pp cut mandatory
I feel sorry for Indonesia.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter

Some other stuff she said about it:
  • She has an urgent deadline she wants to focus on. She's been putting it off for streaming but really needs to work on it.
  • Will also be fixing her sleep schedule.
  • There will be no streams for the rest of January and going into February
  • Her birthday (2/15) won't have any special stream or merch. Instead, she'll put everything into her anniversary (4/11).
  • Wanted to make sure any weird rumors weren't spread.
She also extended her free chat space into 2025 to make sure we know she isn't going anywhere :sanasmile:
23160.jpg

I say this as someone who Oshis Aki but seeing her going would be bittersweet if it happened. On one hand I love her and don't want to see her go, on the other hand she has accomplished most of her goals and reached a peak with her 2023 3D lives I don't know if it can ever be topped
I think she has no intention of graduating. If anything, she's been hitting her stride over the past few months. VCR Ark and GTA were honestly the best thing to happen to her, both numbers-wise and connection-wise. Her average CCV is the highest it's been, she's been trying new things and building friendships with so many people.

Like look at her now. She made her Twitch account last week and is already dual-streaming (She's the first girl in Hololive to do it iirc).

Helps that her roommate uses Twitch so she's familiar with it

She's playing Minecraft with Nijisanji, VSPO and well-known JP esports players. And her recent streams have all been something either new or interesting.
23162.jpg

Tarkov and Valorant with top FPS players, SF6 with Aruran, Botan and actual fighting game legends, Minecraft with her ARK friends, Gartic Phone with Holos she never collabs with. And I gotta appreciate that she still takes the time to do Holo stuff, like the Mario Kart tournament, the Splatoon tournament, the first gen collab and other events/collabs.

Her reach has organically been expanding both inside and outside Holo and it's blessed to see. From early 2023 when she sounded so depressed and stressed out, the idea of her graduating felt very real to now, where she's clearly having the time of her life making new friends and trying games she never would have years ago. And it's translating into good numbers as well. She hit 800k in September and is currently at 850k. At this rate, 1 million subs has a chance of happening this year and I'll be so happy for her when it does.

TLDR I disagree on Aki hitting her peak. She's no longer just "that underrated Hololive talent you wish had higher numbers." As an idol, her singing and dancing are well-known to be among the best. And as a streamer, she's currently on a well-deserved incline, taking full advantage of it and having fun while doing it
:sanasmile:

Last edited:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
> pp cut mandatory
I feel sorry for Indonesia.
Oh, they're equal opportunity. Female circumcision rate is around 50% for Indonesia, too. Note Risu not making a "boys" qualifier.

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Oh, they're equal opportunity. Female circumcision rate is around 50% for Indonesia, too. Note Risu not making a "boys" qualifier.
I am angry about what I'm gonna do to my search history. Fuck you.

Edit: :depressedtako:

Tenma collab with Renniesaurus in Valheim started a few minutes ago

Last edited:

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Looks like this year Hololive has a lot Taiwan event. This is not yet announced, but Taiwanese found this advertisement on Tainan

View attachment 61608
I would accept a CN branch for Holo if it was only Taiwan and Hk, no mainland shit. Mainlanders don't know how to behave themselves and should do VPN if they wanna watch.
Today I got this recommended to me by youtube algorithm, just think of it as an interesting case of soon to be defunct small corpo in JP.

One day, Suisei got matched into this girl in Tetris 99, then commented on her livestream as she beated Suisei, when she just debuted. Which led to this clip in which a relatively popular vtuber named Ruri-nee (I saw her collabed with both Holostars and Niji, MaiR), invited Suisei over for a chat.
She quickly gain 30k subscribers in matter of days during this arc and later on she also got to meet Akirose in one of Ruri-nee podcast streams.
2 years later ... she is now sitting at 46k subs. With social blade saying she lost 1.2k subs last year. Her channel is pretty much dead despite her going live everyday.
She is in a corpo called Vuisense? Visense? V-Sense? Veesense ? Honestly fuck the Japanese language but the wikia gave up and call it Buisense.
Buisen-Logo.webp

This corpo debuted 3 gens, all of them aside from her are under 10k subs. Upon further looking Ruri-nee is the one who founded this corpo. This is why she shilled them so hard and tried to use her connections with Hololive to prop them up. Seems like she abandoned them around May 2022 as there was no growth.
This Ruri-nee vtuber history looks interesting as well. Originally debuted as Asano Sisters Project, comprised of Asano Akane, Asano Hikari, Asano Ruri. It was originally supposed to center Hikari. But Hikari graduated and Akane gura-ed. So Ruri is the only active member.
The original japanese clip of suisei sniping now has 300k views
Tl;dr Someone who got lucked by circumstances and set up for success but failed. And another who stepped on the corpse of her sisters & children in pursuit of success.
Extra rant: fuck wikia image and fuck whoever invented webp

WTF? This girl was so cute and she had this sweet cinderella story... this is really fucked... YAGOO SAVE HER RIGHT NOW I WANT THIS CUTIE IN HOLOOOOOOOO.

Yagoo's dream was ruined long before any of these people even existed, sorry to say.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Yellow Woman with a FotM citybuilder on YouTube soon:

Side note: Lumi's new outfit has grown on me a lot. It's up there with short hair Lia for best new Phase facelifts of the past year.

Overlapping with Eimi, but it's just modded block game:

>Jerry still online hours later
Oh God whatever autism levels that mod for Minecraft they have installed has its hooks in DEEP.
Sawa releases a video.

Sawa gets clipped.

Ghost Politics reacts to Sawa clip.

Sawa reacts to Ghost Politics reacting to Sawa clip:

And, as an added bonus, Ghost Politics reacts to Sawa reacting to Ghost Politics reacting to Sawa clip:

I really need to try Sawa out one day, she seems pretty fun.

Sawa is a top tier and Iis typically a riot to listen to. Tune in sometime, especially if she's zatsuing about a specific topic like voice actors.

Bronze

Oh God whatever autism levels that mod for Minecraft they have installed has its hooks in DEEP.
I think she's ensuring chunks are loaded by staying afk for her new toy.

E:That was what she was planning at least

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Modded Factorio when fishman
Imagine the 52 hour streams

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
I think she's ensuring chunks are loaded by staying afk for her new toy.

E:That was what she was planning at least

Jerry's over here working towards a nuclear reactor while the rest of the girls don't even have electricity.

Top Bottom