"Salmonella doesn't exist, it's a social construct"Banzoin Hakka

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
find some Dick cheese for her. She said she doesnt have a chance to taste it :smugselen:
Please no, we don't need a follow-up to the cursed Kombucha

mysticdreamlife

Miia Enjoyer
I don't get to watch her as often as I'd like, but she's very comfy and sweet. She's learning English, so she does speak English in her streams often, but she primarily speaks Japanese. Her English speaking isn't perfect, but it's definitely good enough to understand, and she's able to read and respond to chat in English. I learned of her within the last few months when Erina raided into her. Many Phase girls have raided into her, including Rie a little earlier, and they speak highly of her. She's also had some interactions with some Holos, including Amelia Watson, who she's a big fan of. So much so that she reached number 1 on the leaderboard of Holocure for Amelia.

As far as streaming, she does gaming, singing, art, and other things. Unfortunately, I don't really know enough to give a good biography of her, but I definitely recommend checking her out. She's a very cozy streamer and fun to watch. She plays a variety of games and is a great artist. Honestly, typing this out is making me want to go back and watch some more from her. Might go back through some vods and find a game she's played that I'd be interested in watching. But yeah, definitely recommended.
Thank you for your recommendation, I guess I must have left a Phase stream on in the background and that's how I won the membership.

UberSoldat

Portuguese near-hag dragon is live

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter

Bronze

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Super Meche playing Popful Mail

Lumia learning how to play shamisen

And after that her harp playing stream

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
utcfy844cicc1.png

The mind craft project, a song which feature every EN hololive member, which costed minimum $10k (and mayhaps $15k, she never specified) is announced by Bae to be release on for January 20. The date of Pomu's graduation.
She also spent another 5 minutes to specify that it is "January 20 JST" a.k.a. the same exact wording as Pomu Graduation Announcement just to clear any possible confusion and that the song was finished a few days ago but she decided to push it back for pomu.
Is the rat doing this on purpose. Will it get removed after being live and result in a stealth suspension? Tune in to find out.
(It's not a cover song so unlikely) corrected by White Stone it is a cover.

It’s a 5 minute video premiere. Pomu will survive.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
Yellow Woman with a FotM citybuilder on YouTube soon:

Side note: Lumi's new outfit has grown on me a lot. It's up there with short hair Lia for best new Phase facelifts of the past year.

Overlapping with Eimi, but it's just modded block game:

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
the monkey paw curls, graduation avoided
You awaken the next day to see black text on a white background announcing a talent termination
>Saying this when it's been exactly 2 weeks since Selen last posted on twitter
What have you two done..

frz

Today I got this recommended to me by youtube algorithm, just think of it as an interesting case of soon to be defunct small corpo in JP.

One day, Suisei got matched into this girl in Tetris 99, then commented on her livestream as she beated Suisei, when she just debuted. Which led to this clip in which a relatively popular vtuber named Ruri-nee (I saw her collabed with both Holostars and Niji, MaiR), invited Suisei over for a chat.
She quickly gain 30k subscribers in matter of days during this arc and later on she also got to meet Akirose in one of Ruri-nee podcast streams.
2 years later ... she is now sitting at 46k subs. With social blade saying she lost 1.2k subs last year. Her channel is pretty much dead despite her going live everyday.
She is in a corpo called Vuisense? Visense? V-Sense? Veesense ? Honestly fuck the Japanese language but the wikia gave up and call it Buisense.
Buisen-Logo.webp

This corpo debuted 3 gens, all of them aside from her are under 10k subs. Upon further looking Ruri-nee is the one who founded this corpo. This is why she shilled them so hard and tried to use her connections with Hololive to prop them up. Seems like she abandoned them around May 2022 as there was no growth.
This Ruri-nee vtuber history looks interesting as well. Originally debuted as Asano Sisters Project, comprised of Asano Akane, Asano Hikari, Asano Ruri. It was originally supposed to center Hikari. But Hikari graduated and Akane gura-ed. So Ruri is the only active member.
The original japanese clip of suisei sniping now has 300k views
Tl;dr Someone who got lucked by circumstances and set up for success but failed. And another who stepped on the corpse of her sisters & children in pursuit of success.
Extra rant: fuck wikia image and fuck whoever invented webp

Last edited:

Mehk

Looks like Ruze is going to be playing the Palworld soon.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Sawa releases a video.

Sawa gets clipped.

Ghost Politics reacts to Sawa clip.

Sawa reacts to Ghost Politics reacting to Sawa clip:

And, as an added bonus, Ghost Politics reacts to Sawa reacting to Ghost Politics reacting to Sawa clip:

I really need to try Sawa out one day, she seems pretty fun.

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Edit: fuck wikia image and fuck whoever invented webp
Glad you share Amiya's opinion about this marvelous example of a garbage format derived from intraframe encoding of VP8/VP9 video codec. You can thank Google for this piece of shit, as well as Apple and AOM for also promoting the idea of adapting video codecs for pictures.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
ebi currently playing endfield and strolling around talos-2 on the games technical test

wrp

Rie's waiting room for the Phase/Holo/Homo collab is up

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Negzana

Three of my favorite grinders are playing minecraft hardcore together - Honma, Aki and Choco

As an aside, I can't fucking stand it anymore! The increase in collaborations/content/outfit reveals/MVs and more is driving me insane because graduations have followed the same pattern.

So here is my personal exorcism!
๑(◕‿◕)๑ ٩(^◡^)۶ᕦ⊙෴⊙ᕤ!
(╯°Д°)╯︵/(.□ . \) වවවවවවවව ~ ೭੧(❛〜❛✿)੭೨
= ♡^▽^♡ (ʘ‿ʘ✿) ヽ(•‿•)ノ!!!
Don't graduate, make everyone happy, choose your successful profession.

I say this as someone who Oshis Aki but seeing her going would be bittersweet if it happened. On one hand I love her and don't want to see her go, on the other hand she has accomplished most of her goals and reached a peak with her 2023 3D lives I don't know if it can ever be topped

Top Bottom