"My problem with chocolate is the same with boiled eggs, the scrambled bascuats (biscuits), I cannot swallow it, I've told you the story about that because, it's about the Sally-Bah (saliva), it's not really secret"Kaela Kovalskia

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Someone made a supercut to give any Outerwilds enjoyer an aneurysm

Fauna is still my favourite, but I will admit, my love for her has taken some damage across the Outer Wilds playthrough.

Also, having caught up with the thread over the past few days, some of you guys need to stop taking /vt/ bait threads at face value. Like damn. Or at least keep it over there.

chihirogumi

Chihiro is playing Goose Goose Duck with the rest of her genmates.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
chima currently playing ff10 remastered

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Looks like there's a Hololive common test and Ririka is going to attempt it at 11PM JST.

Furen will try the Niji version at 10.15PM JST.

Ayamy shilling her latest R-18 doujin at 11PM JST.

If you like Blue Archive's Bunny Asuna, this might be of interest. There's a small teaser at her fanbox as well.

It's quite poetic that even as nijiEN is currently exploding both gilzaren and kataribe is still a no show just like as it was years ago

And riku give us the fucking closure that we need for roa doesn't matter if it's a graduation just let the poor girl rest
Checked Kataribe's channel and it's amazing.
87k subs, not monetised, no membership. She's been there for around five years without contributing to the yachts and not even the silver plate to decorate the existing yachts.
Also to think that the indie who Niji rejected is more successful than the character she wanted.

Just imagine Gilzaren with this voice.

From time to time Hinano plays Pokemon and is cute while doing so.

Some VSpo Engrish with Tsuna, Ramune, and Noah.

A small part of the VSpo members trying to match answers is clipped.

These are the interesting answers.

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
RPR met Altare and Axel

renniesaurus with a collab heavy week schedule, Tenma, Sayu and others

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I didn't see it posted here, so in case you didn't see it, someone uploaded it on YT:

ASMR audio drama. Includes two scenarios.

Airi Chisaka feels tired and stiff after spending the day out having fun with the gang. Can Uruka's use her skills as a massogynist to help relieve Airi's pain?

Eimi listens in to Airi, Uruka and Lia and appears abnormally excited about what they're all up to, but all she can do is order food. What's she going to eat? And will this help calm her down? (Spoiler: no)

Out now.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
There's quite a difference between a twink and someone who's mutilated themselves through medical malpractice. And, reminder, this is a male-to-female troon than wants to be hired with the girls at Hololive, not present themselves as a male over at Holostars, so your point is irrelevant anyway.
Don't need to tell me.I brought up homostars because they are last i checked anyway more popular over there then here my point was I think JAPAN specifically is more tolerant of Troonery fembois ect especially in online spaces.
Hes mentally ill and wants to shove his grubby hands into the girl bowl. He wont settle for holostars because that will make him dysphoric.
I don't feel like i should have to qualify every one of my posts with troons get the rope it's implied.

Awoogers

Checked Kataribe's channel and it's amazing.
87k subs, not monetised, no membership. She's been there for around five years without contributing to the yachts and not even the silver plate to decorate the existing yachts.
Also to think that the indie who Niji rejected is more successful than the character she wanted.

Just imagine Gilzaren with this voice.

in my mind kataribe is the best example of what a my pace person feels like because shes been around the time when vtubing was still in its infancy and she basically missed the golden age of niji and the impeding doom of its EN branch she was not even there when KR was born and when it died so it was actually amazing whereas gilzaren as much as he doesnt stream he appeared on other channel particularly tomoe on her 3d debut and other 3d streams that she did along with chaika

and natori sana getting rejected by niji is funny because she grew to be one of the many household names from the earlier times and is still active along with siro and yuni so its like a punch in their guts to have an eventual golden goose get away from them

and i really cant imagine natori on a corpo shes made it as an indie

then again their own home grown old guards jkgumi is currently stagnating so i cant say since pre 2022 all 3 of them had 1k ccv every stream whereas now shizurin sits at 300 or so while iinchou is i think the only one who is still healthy in terms of numbers while deron have music labels

so it feels like the day that kataribe streams is the day that something big will happen

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Risu's bday mini-karaoke is live now, using mocopi and vrchat

Earlier Oga celebrated his bday with another variety program: This time testing the bonds of fellow holostars' mascot

He also gave a shoutout to Risu at the end of the stream, kind of endearing that they ended up being good buddies and it all started because they happen to share bday dates out of all things
Oga Ch.荒咬オウガ - 【 #荒咬オウガ誕生記念2024 】絆の地獄遊戯【荒咬オウガホロスターズ】 [IQo3t84ypZY - 711x400 - 47m21s].png

frz

His most recent Twitter posts (as Blu) makes me wonder what is he up to.

Archive

Archive
Also this flew under my radar but he uploaded this whimsical short clip 3 weeks ago on his YT page.

That sounds like marriage registration to me. God bless mika. Hope she has a prenup prepared.
Don't think that's it.

they see gender stuff different over there reminder hot (androgynous) men were romanticized and still are so i dont think it would get nearly as much pushback as it would over here.
Just want to say while trap is popular as a concept in Japanese media. Generally they are not allowed to engage in relationships with girls. Half of them are target of rape from other guys I'm pretty sure (I have the unfortunate experience of consuming too much media). And a small section of them are the one doing the shota raping. 100% of "hot (androgynous) men" keeps their dick. MtF with boobs and no dick is very unheard of.
The closest you'd get is rimuru in slime but noone view rimuru as a female. And he showed 0 romantic interest with anyone but ... the voice in his head.
An openly troon being in Hololive the girl unit would actually get stabbed. I don't really see any other ending.
Not sure about holostars. :inahungryl:
Also pretty sure troons despite trap as a concept and would rather never enact them. Kronii while being queer have to act as a normal girl in Hololive

Last edited:

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
in my mind kataribe is the best example of what a my pace person feels like because shes been around the time when vtubing was still in its infancy and she basically missed the golden age of niji and the impeding doom of its EN branch she was not even there when KR was born and when it died so it was actually amazing whereas gilzaren as much as he doesnt stream he appeared on other channel particularly tomoe on her 3d debut and other 3d streams that she did along with chaika

and natori sana getting rejected by niji is funny because she grew to be one of the many household names from the earlier times and is still active along with siro and yuni so its like a punch in their guts to have an eventual golden goose get away from them

and i really cant imagine natori on a corpo shes made it as an indie

then again their own home grown old guards jkgumi is currently stagnating so i cant say since pre 2022 all 3 of them had 1k ccv every stream whereas now shizurin sits at 300 or so while iinchou is i think the only one who is still healthy in terms of numbers while deron have music labels

so it feels like the day that kataribe streams is the day that something big will happen
Ooooor Kataribe is dead and ANYCOLOR decided it is safer and more fun/earning-easy way to act like she's not graduating and make people question her status to this day.

Bronze

Elia's playing sunkenland with Kiki, Pia and Poko

Multiwatch link for all povs

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Looks like Koyori will be the first one to play PalWorld. I really hope it doesn't suck, but it's a guarantee that it'll be quite janky.

I'm in desperate need of a uniting game like RUST was, and don't want to wait till ARK 2 comes out.

Awoogers

Ooooor Kataribe is dead and ANYCOLOR decided it is safer and more fun/earning-easy way to act like she's not graduating and make people question her status to this day.
given on what they are doing to roa up to this point they will do it if it was

frz

utcfy844cicc1.png

The mind craft project, a song which feature every EN hololive member, which costed minimum $10k (and mayhaps $15k, she never specified) is announced by Bae to be release on for January 20. The date of Pomu's graduation.
She also spent another 5 minutes to specify that it is "January 20 JST" a.k.a. the same exact wording as Pomu Graduation Announcement just to clear any possible confusion and that the song was finished a few days ago but she decided to push it back for pomu.
Is the rat doing this on purpose. Will it get removed after being live and result in a stealth suspension? Tune in to find out.
(It's not a cover song so unlikely) corrected by White Stone it is a cover.

Last edited:

niggaphil

Looks like this year Hololive has a lot Taiwan event. This is not yet announced, but Taiwanese found this advertisement on Tainan

IMG_20240115_215603_947.jpg

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
ASMR audio drama. Includes two scenarios.

Airi Chisaka feels tired and stiff after spending the day out having fun with the gang. Can Uruka's use her skills as a massogynist to help relieve Airi's pain?

Eimi listens in to Airi, Uruka and Lia and appears abnormally excited about what they're all up to, but all she can do is order food. What's she going to eat? And will this help calm her down? (Spoiler: no)

Out now.

ASMR Audio Drama, part 2.

After finishing massaging Airi and Lia, Uruka wonders what they can do to repay her services. Can they all come up with a way to repay Uruka that makes her happy?

Guest appearance by Rinmama.

Also out now.

Limkin

Doing non-mainland China events is like opening the wound with the rusty knife, and then rubbing it in with some extra salt. They are just telling "hey, it could've been the rest of the China as well, if only you weren't so fucking retarded you know". That's a cute Mumei art though. I mean, Mumei is cute enough where just about everything with her is cute but still

Bronze

Brit Pippa's chatting on Brew Monday

Meeta's playing open VC Minecraft

niggaphil

Can they all come up with a way to repay Uruka that makes her happy?
find some Dick cheese for her. She said she doesnt have a chance to taste it :smugselen:

Top Bottom