"Don't they allow a bunch of Muslim people into England? I thought that's what they're famous for"Pipkin Pippa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
I was reading this post on leddit and I found it pretty endearing until I reached a certain part... can you spot it?
View attachment 61600
I think they have a very good reason to not take you dude... Nijisanji and Vshojo will though!

just from the writing style alone, they seem like they would break under the slightest amount of pressure by a fanbase that is incredibly exceptional regarding their virtual anime girls actually being biological women

and without any form of talent to speak of outside of their voice (perceived) and how gay they are (Holostars won't take AGP), combined with an unwillingness/inability to begin learning the skills needed to stand out from the crowd, they would be absolutely decimated in a post-Advent Hololive talent admission pool

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Three of my favorite grinders are playing minecraft hardcore together - Honma, Aki and Choco

As an aside, I can't fucking stand it anymore! The increase in collaborations/content/outfit reveals/MVs and more is driving me insane because graduations have followed the same pattern.

So here is my personal exorcism!
๑(◕‿◕)๑ ٩(^◡^)۶ᕦ⊙෴⊙ᕤ!
(╯°Д°)╯︵/(.□ . \) වවවවවවවව ~ ೭੧(❛〜❛✿)੭೨
= ♡^▽^♡ (ʘ‿ʘ✿) ヽ(•‿•)ノ!!!
Don't graduate, make everyone happy, choose your successful profession.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
I was reading this post on leddit and I found it pretty endearing until I reached a certain part... can you spot it?
View attachment 61600
I think they have a very good reason to not take you dude... Nijisanji and Vshojo will though!
I like how this entire mental crisis of theirs is about whether or not he should join. He says he wants to apply but then debates if he should join. Like he somehow already got accepted and doesn't know if he should say yes.

Just apply nigga! It's a win-win for everyone! If he applies and gets rejected, there's a good chance he kills himself. If he applies and vtuber Jesus somehow works a miracle and he gets in? The viewers will eat him alive and he will kill himself on stream.

Absolutely no down side.

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
1705311651134.png

The sheer gulf between this person's knowledge of Hololive versus what they think they know about Hololive

1705311581882.png

God's Strongest Dragoon

So here is my personal exorcism!
๑(◕‿◕)๑ ٩(^◡^)۶ᕦ⊙෴⊙ᕤ!
(╯°Д°)╯︵/(.□ . \) වවවවවවවව ~ ೭੧(❛〜❛✿)੭೨
= ♡^▽^♡ (ʘ‿ʘ✿) ヽ(•‿•)ノ!!!
Don't graduate, make everyone happy, choose your successful profession.
the monkey paw curls, graduation avoided
You awaken the next day to see black text on a white background announcing a talent termination

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
View attachment 61600
My personal belief is that if you have to post on Reddit (or any community really) asking literally any questions related to the audition, you wouldn't be accepted.

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis

Limkin

I'd just take the L and go to prison, honestly
You would have a thing up your ass anyway. Either your backdoor will be filled after pegging, or after fucking. There is really not a serious benefit not to take a prison option

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
I like how this entire mental crisis for theirs is about whether or not he should join. He says he wants to apply but then debates if he should join. Like he somehow already got accepted and doesn't know if he should say yes.

Just apply nigga! It's a win-win for everyone! If he applies and gets rejected, there's a good chance he kills himself. If he applies and vtuber Jesus somehow works a miracle and he gets in? The viewers will eat him alive and he will kill himself on stream.

Absolutely no down side.
I would rather this western manchild not kill itself after being accepted and getting the wrong kind of attention to industry as a fallout. I enjoy somewhat acceptable specimens like frog tranny and sea dota tranny being the only notable verminkind vtubers.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
My personal belief is that if you have to post on Reddit (or any community really) asking literally any questions related to the audition, you wouldn't be accepted.
I'm just thankful that Hololive is so risk-adverse when selecting talents that I don't see them ever hiring a tranny.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Mashiro Yuki sings and plays guitar

Matsuri really good as extroverted BAqua

And there is Risu's thumbnail from Birthday stream, really good

F_WCSN8akAAQbkn

This artist has a lot of art in that style.

F_xk3ozaMAAS-5E

F9fdzowasAAgTJY

F-FAOSxaAAAwdci

F3uI44WbIAAtxzC

Last edited:

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
That's like saying superman has a weakness because he can technically die I have seen the future and in the future crabs will be the size of SUV's and on that day I want you to go get your poultry shears
As the crabs get bigger so will poultry sheers eventually the earth will just be one giant poultry sheers.
I'm just thankful that Hololive is so risk-adverse when selecting talents that I don't see them ever hiring a tranny.
Don't think that's it.

they see gender stuff different over there reminder hot (androgynous) men were romanticized and still are so i dont think it would get nearly as much pushback as it would over here.

I mean it's not far off some some of the holostars think it was mostly luck or they are stupid enough to think being retarded on the applications won't cause them to be weeded out.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
I like how this entire mental crisis for theirs is about whether or not he should join. He says he wants to apply but then debates if he should join. Like he somehow already got accepted and doesn't know if he should say yes.

Absolutely no down side.
Imagine the red supas after the shotgun blast is heard.

An Hero on stream lets goooo
Hey guys do you think Yagoo will like me reciting the 14 words during my power point? Asking for a friend... :smugina:

> Alexa, play White Girls Fuck Dogs 8-bit Remix.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Don't think that's it.

they see gender stuff different over there reminder hot (androgynous) men were romanticized and still are so i dont think it would get nearly as much pushback as it would over here.
There's quite a difference between a twink and someone who's mutilated themselves through medical malpractice. And, reminder, this is a male-to-female troon than wants to be hired with the girls at Hololive, not present themselves as a male over at Holostars, so your point is irrelevant anyway.

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
Rei will be trying out noodles and pilk on stream in 5 mins.

She's also got a rather lovely singing voice, as seen in this English themed karaoke stream.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
reminder hot (androgynous) men were romanticized and still are so i dont think it would get nearly as much pushback as it would over here.
Hes mentally ill and wants to shove his grubby hands into the girl bowl. He wont settle for holostars because that will make him dysphoric.

angry sushi

Early Adopter
I would rather this western manchild not kill itself after being accepted and getting the wrong kind of attention to industry as a fallout. I enjoy somewhat acceptable specimens like frog tranny and sea dota tranny being the only notable verminkind vtubers.
if your vermin support kellymilkies all of them should seek to add to the 48%.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

UberSoldat

Onolumi continues Gothic

Bronze

Da michi's playing one-armed robber

Top Bottom