"Googoo-gaga, my skin is more yellow than yours!"Kobo Kanaeru

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
So wait, is the Kuro graduation real? It's not a meme?
Is he just trying to cut bait and run before The Crown sends the 00 Tax agents to Jakarta? :whatastory:
His most recent Twitter posts (as Blu) makes me wonder what is he up to.

Archive

Archive
Also this flew under my radar but he uploaded this whimsical short clip 3 weeks ago on his YT page.

Koops

Mehk

Crazy goat/bunny who was posted here a bit ago is streaming, they are playing fear and hunger 2 if it's your cup o' tea.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
His most recent Twitter posts (as Blu) makes me wonder what is he up to.

Archive

Archive
Also this flew under my radar but he uploaded this whimsical short clip 3 weeks ago on his YT page.

Bold strategy cotton, lets see if he does the true combo of Fleshtuber to irrelevant

hylic

Two clips from the Muyu Michiru collab

This one was longer than I wanted it to be but there were too many good moments. Go watch the whole collab, because it's good from start to (abrupt) finish. I think Muyu probably laughed so hard it triggered her allergies.

Muyu absolutely knows. She probably learned it from Filthy Frank

Last edited:

YGO Link Monster

Knightmare Unicorn ATK 2200 LINK-3

Biboo is going to play Palworld
Lets goooo

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter

httn

Hag enthusiast

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
Please tell me which "real job" can earn you tens of thousands each month without really having to lift a finger, I'd love to work this Real Job at a Real Company
Becoming a traveling gigolo for Chinese fujos, obviously

I'd just take the L and go to prison, honestly

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.

Koronesuki

X-Potato
big ups to YAGOO for scouting her in the first place
He didn't though. Gamers are just Fubuki's real life friends from before she joined Hololive. Fubuki asked if her friend Mio could be in Hololive and Yagoo said she could audition. After she got in, Mio asked if her friend Okayu could join too. Yagoo said she could audition too. After she got in, Okayu asked if her friend Korone could join and Yagoo just said yes. She didn't even have to audition.
Altare and now Shinri are in Japan/going back? Seems like 3D prep. Especially since Kobo is also in Japan right now.
Cover probably sent them to Japan to babysit Kobo while she's there.

bothyourhouses

And don't come with circumstantial evidence of zen being played by a man from the stoneages.
The person behind could very well have changed 10 times already. We don't know shit.
Some of us don't want a world where talent can be replaced at will. I appreciate that Zen doesn't shove gender politics in our face, but his very existence is bad for the industry and its power dynamics.
I will just say one thing though, why are some people so obsessed with ironlung's private life? The girl could've been doing the most she could for her daughter and none of us would know because she decided not to overshare it on stream. Same goes if she does nothing at all.
Mousey can't even take care of herself and has difficulty dealing with people because they could easily breathe on her wrong and send her immune system into a frenzy. Spending a lot of time with a kid, who probably goes to a school with other germy kids sounds like a problem and if it is or isn't, it's no one's business but hers and her family
The thing is a lot of her popularity is due to things that are equally private. If you're soliciting donations based on your personal circumstances, and people let you pick and choose which parts of those circumstances you talk about, then you can paint a very distorted picture.
Minors again. Always goddamn children thinking they're gonna be the next multimedia moguls.
Honestly I blame the person who decides to work for a 15 year old more than the 15 year old who decides to start an agency.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Some of us don't want a world where talent can be replaced at will. I appreciate that Zen doesn't shove gender politics in our face, but his very existence is bad for the industry and its power dynamics.

The thing is a lot of her popularity is due to things that are equally private. If you're soliciting donations based on your personal circumstances, and people let you pick and choose which parts of those circumstances you talk about, then you can paint a very distorted picture.

Honestly I blame the person who decides to work for a 15 year old more than the 15 year old who decides to start an agency.
maybe gen z2 is smarter than gen z1

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

Hmm Gabibbo sounds like a ton of fun

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
That's like saying superman has a weakness because he can technically die I have seen the future and in the future crabs will be the size of SUV's and on that day I want you to go get your poultry shears
They've had millions of years to do so and yet a bunch of lizards and tree rats were the ones dominating the world.
It's Kuro, the combo of menhera and male means no one here really cares.
Yeah. I looked at the post and went wha? Huh? Oh okay.
I mean leaving vshojo isn't even a graduation, so why do you care if any of them are in or out?

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
Top Bottom