"They're all Japanese! Oh no."Ninomae Ina'nis

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
Oh this shit. This is because Yaminions threw a hissy fit at someone for doing a ranking of how unhinged fans could be or something like that. Yaminions were pretty high up in their tier list I think and they got pissed at it, so instead of being normal and ignoring it, they sent the OP death threats. They took down their ranking and a lot of think pieces were written.
They were mad they got voted as nutters so they decided to prove them right?

JP rat is streaming for the first time in a week since leaving for Japan in 9ish hours!

She also had a 10 hour recording session.

:depressedtako:

braindoko

Neuro keeps getting awesome fan animations

Ok, so explain this to me like I'm stupid af ...me. Like I'm me! Yeah

What stops a non-corpo individual from releasing any received death threats (with full names of senders)? Like "don't do unto others..." concept only covers others as far as they are not fucking assholes themselves? Don't want your DMs leaked - don't DM me death threats then? And everyone should immediately understand that sending more death threats will have the same consequences. And if any senders whine about people harassing them, well you can see why.

I myself can name following reasons:
  • People don't get genuine death threats as often as they speak about them
  • People who get them are afraid that revealing the names would lead to more damaging reaction from senders or others
  • They have no experience with stress and thus panic when faced with direct hate. They want to just withdraw from the situation
  • They deal with enough stress already and don't want more. They want to just withdraw from the situation

Can anyone with more people experience offer any insight?
There's plenty of reasons if you use common sense.
Not being a petty lil bitch
Not stooping down to the level of the harasser by sending hate their way (even if they ask their followers not to do it, it's an obvious consequence)
The troll can just make a new account without repercussions

Also the definition of death threat is completely subjective and can range from "you should go away forever" to a detailed plan of unaliving
"Death threats" has been a go to method of staging a pity party for years. They don't post them because there is nothing to post. If a person posts nothing, seemingly disappears, and then mention that as the reason - then it's more likely they contacted police and were told to stay put during investigation. Otherwise it's just full of bs cunts deflecting the issues
Just because a few awful people use it as shielding from criticism doesn't mean other more genuine people don't receive them and get affected by it, as per my previous point.
Remember the case of Amiya Aranha breaking down because of a mean Marshmallow. She's extremely emotional so even something tame can elicit that reaction, so imagine what a KYS could do

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Lia and Ollie? If my zombie oshi picks up ANOTHER degenerate fetish because of this, I'm going to personally blame all of Phase Connect for it. :fishmandispair:
Imagine if Lia converts to Islam. :pekomusliml:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Lia and Ollie? If my zombie oshi picks up ANOTHER degenerate fetish because of this, I'm going to personally blame all of Phase Connect for it. :fishmandispair:
My man im pretty sure she picks up those on her own, she will probably give Lia a pregnency fetish instead

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
You think Apex or Suika Game is bad? Just wait for the MAHJONG SOULS arc of Hololive, courtesy of the Fish.

Zapan1984

You think Apex or Suika Game is bad? Just wait for the MAHJONG SOULS arc of Hololive, courtesy of the Fish.
Well except Cover backtracked hard recently that probably wont happening given it is a CN game

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Bronze

If a vtuber group/agency implodes when no one is around to notice, does it make a sound? E:They have deleted all other posts from what i've seen, so I dont have anything else to put here. Don't even know if they were even active or had debuted talents.

A

E2: Their youtube channel has videos. They've just teased talents. This one is from few days ago. Theres also a QnA session

E3:They took all videos down. They werent even full model reveals. I remember seeing 3 or 4 of them

Last edited:

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
My man im pretty sure she picks up those on her own, she will probably give Lia a pregnency fetish instead
Degenerate fetishes don't lie on the side of the street for girls to randomly pick up, it's not gacha. Someone must be teaching her those things and believe me, it doesn't happen in membership streams.

Edit: I'm supposed to simp for her, yet most of the time I feel like a concerned parent.

Apex streams are boring, because Ollie has to concentrate on the game, so they don't make good zatsus (and the game itself is shit). Her playing jong would be similar to her playing chess and I enjoyed those streams. :optimistic:

Last edited:

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Hexa canceled stream last night because of this:
Discord-BMIxb-NYu-ZR.png

Discord-Pa-W8-Od-LTn3.png

My condolences, Hexa. I'm really sorry to hear that :ameraintear:

goondolences.

murdered

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Airi's(green) original song

Super Meche chatting and working

GW1 isn't really a MMO, I only played a few weeks before Guild Wars 2 release and I happily jumped ship to that game. From what I remember GW1 is more like one of those HUB instanced games where you can run into other people in the HUB cities, but go into a private instance once you leave. It's also going to look really rough, it looked dated back when I played over a decade ago.
These girls are playing games from the '90s and even the '80s(Amiya). Graphics are the last thing they and us (their audience) pay attention to.

SomeRando

When it comes to Iron Lung, I even have my doubts about her chasing welsh dick given how there's been a few rrats of Connor being a homo.

I wouldn't be surprised if they're unicorn cope though.

Connor's Welsh so I'd say the chances are higher than he prefers sheep to women or men.

Besides all of the fans and "fans" that would complain about it, do you think pippa would have the nerves for that?

Also lol at all of you that tought we finally got some keeki nipple.

The prophecy is nearing completion, Kiwawa is the stepping stone. Watame is the final boss of Pippa collabs.

I'd like to see a Kiara x Panko collab and a Calli x Pippa collab.

Just add 10ma to the Kiara x Panko collab and we'll have the old gang back together :smugpipi:

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Eimi and Lia infecting Phase Connect with Danganronpa, Jerry most affected (ft. superduper):

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

Koronesuki

X-Potato
The prophecy is nearing completion, Kiwawa is the stepping stone. Watame is the final boss of Pippa collabs.
The good news is that Watame doesn't speak much English, so when Pippa spills her spaghetti Watame won't really understand anyway.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Can we stop Holo x Phase collab cope looping?
HOLY SHIT! ARE LIA AND RIE GONNA BE THE FIRST PHASE MEMBERS TO COLLAB WITH A HOLOLIVE MEMBER? THIS IS BIG!

GO LIA AND RIE! PAVE THE WAY FOR FUTURE PHASE HOLO COLLABS!
Lol, they got the twink meal deal, the jews already got this one months ago. I swear to god there has to be some system in the unfathomable inner workings of Holo in which collab requests for anyone in EN get redirected to Flayon's manager. :selenpointandlaugh: Thanks for taking one for the team Red twink!

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Hexa canceled stream last night because of this:
Discord-BMIxb-NYu-ZR.png

Discord-Pa-W8-Od-LTn3.png

My condolences, Hexa. I'm really sorry to hear that :ameraintear:
Wasn't John Vtuber

:painpeko:

Limkin

I can't believe Flayon is fucking with his manager and gets all the collabs instead of other people. He has no issues with game permissions either, the power of a massive black cock can over come even japanese corpo autism

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Top Bottom