"Am I screaming outside of my head?"Nanashi Mumei

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Negzana

Lui's been stuck at the final boss for a while now. She is extremely under leveled and Mortamor is one of the harder Dragon Quest final bosses. She's been only barely able to hold on for over an hour

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
anyone have an archive of the uruliairi twitter space?

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Here are Unarchived Karaoke Streams by Kiki, Blaise, and Hakka. Then several days ago, Hana and Valerie.
Kiki Lockheart Ch. 【EIEN Project】-[KARAOKE] SEXY MICKEY MOUSE SINGS TO YOU~-hL0RMSxWDYk-20240113.jpg
Mega Link - Kiki Lockheart - [KARAOKE] SEXY MICKEY MOUSE SINGS TO YOU~-hL0RMSxWDYk-20240113
Blaise Shinryu Ch. 【EIEN Project】-【UNARCHIVED KARAOKE】UWURYU (_>ω<_)♡【EIEN Project】-0SOmdDNQ0j...jpg
Mega Link - Blaise Shinryu - 【UNARCHIVED KARAOKE】UWURYU (_>ω<_)♡【EIEN Project】-0SOmdDNQ0jc-20240113
Banzoin Hakka Ch. HOLOSTARS-EN-【ROULETTE KARAOKE】SPIN THE WHEEL, BATSU OR SONG_ YOU DECIDE!【UN...jpg
Mega Link - Banzoin Hakka - 【ROULETTE KARAOKE】SPIN THE WHEEL, BATSU OR SONG_ YOU DECIDE!【UNARCHIVED 】-I9Z4Z9T0Kws-20240113
Mega Link - My Archived Videos

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Lava does not want people seeing this embarrassing moment

Bronze

Ironmouse 3D concert in Feb. Maybe a member tease at the end? Candy pop had one

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Miran karaoke ongoing

Kamitsubaki Studio will have an anime next year. The characters will be voiced by KAF and VWP

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Limkin

And they are still fighting even if they dont show it online, yes I'm talking about Hololive/Phase Connect/Whoemver, they are just way better at hiding their frictions/casting it aside for content/etc.
Even HoloJP girls talked about running into accidents like "I thought she hated me because she never replied to my messages so I avoided her as well". When the other person read it, and then mentally checked out thinking she already replied when in reality she completely forgot. The difference is they do sort things out and move on. A year or two afterwards but the point stands. You can't remove menhera out of women, the best you can do is learn the particular strain and how to deal with it

VOtter

yeah but I think someone that doesn't have much time to live as her entire persona should spend time with her kid then chasing welsh dick regardless especially holidays like christmas assuming she is a loving mother.

When it comes to Iron Lung, I even have my doubts about her chasing welsh dick given how there's been a few rrats of Connor being a homo.

I wouldn't be surprised if they're unicorn cope though.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Random, probably Migo worthy thought:

Geisha are entertainers, not meant to be excessively sexual, but sensual, and being entertainers, older = better.

Nevertheless, while maturity and life experience helps with entertainment, no one can deny the raw appeal of young women.

Vtubers are, of course, also entertainers. And as the hag love phenomenon demonstrates, life experience matters. Older = better.

But unlike Geisha, vtubers can cheat. All the life experience in the world, yet still a young, sensually appealing model. Marine, Matara, Aki, Koyori...

Vtubers are basically digital age geisha who can combine the experience of a lifetime with the appearance of a highschool graduate.
Nerrisa simping for Kiara is all kayfabe. If Nerissa actually made a move she'd be assassinated by Reine's mafia stooges
Judging by Reine's bathing collab with the rest of ID, she isn't opposed to threesomes.

Though from the same bathing collab, I think we can safely say that Ollie thirsting over women is kayfabe. Once she got the opportunity for the real thing, she was all kinds of weirded out and terrified.
Aki also trying new things and collabing with males recently.

That's not exactly new for her. She did acoustic guitar collabs with stars at least as far back as 2021.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
This thumbnail was commissioned by the other guy I initially thanked in my tweet. He either didn't see it or just did not feel the need to block me over it
That's why I just AI everything. Don't have to deal with shitty artists bitching and moaning because someone used their art without permission or that someone "edited" their art without permission.

I smel some shit stirring... A feminine presence has entered the asylum...
There seem to be quite a few of those around.

Insults will surely help the case. Morons (if it's even real)
This I agree. Sadly you have to treat people with kids gloves.

• Claims she's a little controversial as a vtuber, and a long time ago, there was a rumor started about her that wasn't true.
  • Says it probably wasn't done maliciously, but it spread out of proportion.
  • Because the person who started the rumor is a little more well-known in music circles, it's a little too late for her to maintain good relations with more vtubers in the music sphere.
  • She said: Disproving something that you didn't know about was said was about you is really hard when I had no idea that this person said something about it. I didn't know that that was the idea. And so, I only found out like a year later. And then I went 'Oh, that's why that's like that.'
  • She thinks whatever was said may have been said off-handedly, and it got blown out of proportion.
  • She doesn't really care much anymore, but she is a little pissed about it because it was a lie, and that she didn't find out about it until about a year ago.
  • This event is kind of why she hasn't put as much effort into her music side.
  • She said that maybe there's a point on her YouTube channel where we can see her discouraged, a little sad, and not caring anymore.
  • That's why she's she's making music at her own pace and mostly without other people.
  • She was hoping that, eventually, being talented would be enough.
  • She's been ghosted by mixers and had people not wanting to work with her.
  • Wondering if people randomly say things that make it harder. Probably.
  • Says it's harder if you're not there to refute claims and you don't have any connections with anyone that could refute the claims. So, she's given up, and she'll do things on her own.
  • The people at Phase know what I'm like, so why do I need to try my best for people who've already made their minds up about what I'm like? Doesn't matter to me anymore.
  • She gets pissed when she's thinking about it, but on a daily basis, it's whatever.
  • She brought up a specific example of wanting to get something done, but having to go through a convoluted process. She asked a friend to commission something for her because she really liked someone's work, but she knew for a fact that the person didn't like her very much. They never interacted, but someone else had said something about her at one point. That, or because Lumi's a misogynist (lol).
Given how incestuous the whole Vtubing scene seems to be where people have worked with or collabed with others for many years and now we are finding out about it, it doesnt surprise me that this is a thing. Also given how lefty and woke the vast majority of these people are (they all seem to live in California) its not too far fetched that a few of those faggots have blacklists and wont collab with certain people based on shit they have said or based on perceived politics.

Skye is continuing her birthday marathon. Speaking of:

I really like Skye, I'm not really sure how to describe her appeal though. The closest talents I could compare her to are Erina, Airi, Amiya, and maybe Juniper Actias. She has a mature model and voice contrasted with a dorky personality like Erina but she doesn't lean as much into her dorkiness. She is incredibly pon like Airi but nowhere near as innocent. She primarily streams retro games like Amiya but where Amiya often does a couple of 3 hour streams per game, Skye will play for a dozen or so 5+ hour streams. Skye is also a talented artist and is even skilled at rigging like Juniper, she has even done some rigging streams in the past and is the art mama for her kohai Amora. She is very pleasant to listen to and, despite her age, gives off hag energy with how well she navigates difficult situations, like the firing of Riifu Evergreen and curbing her chat when they get too rowdy. She can sometimes share too much about herself, which has led to some problems in the past, but I think it's because she is a very honest person who just wants to be understood. Skye also really likes mechs, a little too much maybe, and does some kit building streams. Some recommended viewing:

Trexie is also having her birthday today. She's playing her oshi Don Bluth's videogame, Dragon's Lair. Should be interesting.

Edit: Trexie went to an anime convention in California over the holidays, got snarled at by a crack head and met a Chris Chan cosplayer.

Skye is great but she streams way too late for me. Also doesnt help that when the whole Riifu thing went down I basically stopped watching EIEN (Kilia too early for me, Skye too late, and Kiki felt a bit too parasocial/gfe for me).

Her parents help raise her daughter last I heard her daughter treats her more like a sister then anything. Idk why people obsess so much over that detail why on earth should or would she dump information on her kid to strangers on the internet
People are naturally curious. But its not rare in latino families for grandparents to take care of kids while the parent is out or busy with other shit. In Ironmouse's case given her condition I would assume that its unsafe for her to be around her kid (kids are nasty as hell and basically a source of bacteria and sickness).

This chocolate neet somehow sneaked the biggest Yokohama Gundam through customs and is building it now

Its not too hard if you buy a suitcase for it.
1705228421266.png

Here's an agency who just lost six of their ten talents, one of whom was also the "owner." They haven't announced they're ceasing operations entirely yet though. Also what is with these goddamn agencies and centering text ffs
Oh look, another small agency that no one knows about imploding because that's all they ever know how to do.

The problem at the end of the day is Kawa wasn't doing much to shill their talent other than making merch and doing meet and greets at cons.

They paid for a manager (one person who managed all of them by the way), that's it. They were effectively indies wrapped in a corpo banner. Hopefully all of them do well without the banner and if a better opportunity comes their way, hopefully they are more careful next time.

Perhaps those girls who still feel like a manager would be of benefit to them should consider what Megumi is doing (a corpo larp group).

It was just frustrating when people assumed that she could make her own company, instead of join that one in particular.
That seems to be a problem with most small corpos. They all want success but they dont really do anything to promote their talents. Mainly leaving the growth to their talents in the hopes that they get lucky and get a Rin Penrose or a Ceri Lupina to somehow get popular.

I have mixed feelings about cockson, I think a lot of people (myself included) pedestalized her after shining so brightly in Holo, then she went on her own and kinda stopped being anything special.
I still think that her being roudy and wild in the whole idol environment was what made her great. She stood out like a sore thumb and it was a good thing. Now shes just another one of the group.

image.png

Not the heckin' de*th threats!
I love "death threats". Can't take people seriously when they say that shit online.

Oh this shit. This is because Yaminions threw a hissy fit at someone for doing a ranking of how unhinged fans could be or something like that. Yaminions were pretty high up in their tier list I think and they got pissed at it, so instead of being normal and ignoring it, they sent the OP death threats. They took down their ranking and a lot of think pieces were written.
Seems about right. Fans get called out for being toxic so they act just as toxic as they got called out for being thus proving what the person said.

Honestly, I think wondering about a chuuba's underage family members goes multiple steps beyond forbidden knowledge interest. I get a lot of curiosity that goes into their secretive lives and admit that I even agree with wanting to know a few more details, but other than confirmation of a kid's existence, why do you need to know more about that? If my memory is correct, the kid is super young too, so if not Mousey then at least let the child have some privacy in their young life.
I think the kid is either 11 or 12 now. I think she was like 6 or 7 in that interview clip.

Considering it was announced only days ago and made widely known, I think anyone would have understood leaving her in the promo art.
It was announced days ago but the whole Cover song shitshow happened 3 weeks ago. It wouldnt be too rare for them to scrap her out of the art already knowing that she was going to get suspended.

>Let me start off by explaining my ideology, and why I got into business. My mindset was that if I work with people, not care about money, and show them that I truly just want to invest in them with time, effort, and money out of my own pocket, that we can all grow together and make something great.

What a terrible, almost romanticized, outline for a business venture. They were bound to fail. Guy has more money than common sense.
Seems like the typical zoomer ultra positive mentality as if we live in this idealized world where shit just works like its supposed to. These are the type of people that bitch and moan at you for "victim blaming" when you ask why the hell was the 18 year old girl that got raped blackout-drunk in a fraternity party and no one was with her. Or the same type that say stupid shit like "real" Communism hasn't been tried yet.

Korsche Clip Tax about Nick Racket's fans commenting on a video about her

kingcaid

Lia schedule for the week posted in the community tab of her YT. Super interesting week for her.

Bug Eater

Oh yeah, remembered that Kuro was to hold a subathon to cover his taxes, currently live for anyone who cares

The :talentfreedom:is strong with this one.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
Lia schedule for the week posted in the community tab of her YT. Super interesting week for her.
A collab with Rie, Ollie and Flayon? Definitely will be checking that out

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
When it comes to Iron Lung, I even have my doubts about her chasing welsh dick given how there's been a few rrats of Connor being a homo.

I wouldn't be surprised if they're unicorn cope though.
Oh He's definitely a homo alright
Catching up on Jumis recap of twitch con thought this part was funny fuck Cdawg lmao

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

HOLY SHIT! ARE LIA AND RIE GONNA BE THE FIRST PHASE MEMBERS TO COLLAB WITH A HOLOLIVE MEMBER? THIS IS BIG!

GO LIA AND RIE! PAVE THE WAY FOR FUTURE PHASE HOLO COLLABS!

Limkin

That's why I just AI everything. Don't have to deal with shitty artists bitching and moaning because someone used their art without permission or that someone "edited" their art without permission.
If you go and read the permissions page for Holo or Niji it says the fanart of their members can be used by them for thumbnails and they aren't even supposed to credit you or ask you. It's a grey area if it can be used by other people as freely, but it's clear they can't tell you no either

Top Bottom