"I don't know much, but for the time being I'll just do my best with POWER!!! Also, I'm an earth-loving earthling! #pleaseshare #Vtuber #earth&terra"Oozora Subaru (her first ever tweet)

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Panopticon

Resident Lovebug
Pomu's last Otaku room review stream was pretty great.

"The Wallpaper next to the Dakimakura [...] Cinema" - Elira Pendora

The hood just lost a real one, boys.
C_a7Au4XkAAOOdw.jpg

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
courtesy of @reinigen that he shared on the groomcord

bruh what the fuck

Surely we'll get that announcement tweet next week right :NinaWave:

Then again it kinda makes sense if it was to showcase who will be at the panel I suppose but seeing this getting posted without context would really rile up the twitterfags and that itself is already funny enough to imagine tbh

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Larvandel streaming.
Expect low energy, sleepy girl

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
WTF. Seriously

Why am I all fucked up? This game has some of the best reactions of JP vtubers *spoilers you fucking idiots*

is a start. Suburu is cheating but god damn it's entertaining.
Shipping - wtf:
They tried -
Peko met reality -
Tomoe gets caught -
Chill Mito -
It's a good time seeking out clips -

Thanks Nasa, it's a game that keeps on giving.

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
The preview for V4Mirai’s concert is now available on YT. Actual concert footage shown is around only 15 mins btw, there’s quite a number of MVs shown before it begins.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
this retard joined Roza's discord some time ago and since Roza mainly lets anyone and everyone join, people she didnt like joined the Discord and this is some sort of guilt by association post to try to get some kind of clout and pitty follows. So she decided to write a 1200 word long Tweet calling out Roza and Jazz for enabling all of this without providing any sort of evidence or actually saying anything of value. Then she just privated her account.
Honestly i dont even understand why one could give a tard a time of day. They dont do nothing other than sniff their own farts all night long typing up shit they can't even back up without resorting to namecalling and shitflinging. Life goes on, people aren't going to like you for the most retarded of reasons, so why spend energy on shit that doesnt even affect you cause these people arent gonna watch you. Leg shaving tourists come and go.

I want to cum in matarakan and her to eat me alive after that whoever rates this post "agree" also wants that

Bronze

I think that their poaching actually makes them a mildly positive force in the market, nudging other agencies to compete not just for views but for talent quality of life.
A very late response, but interestingly its one thing i don't like much about them. Sure, they give a space for these established talents where they can continue do what they want without much interference from them, for better or worse. They are providing a home for their community too. And they can become indies if they want. Great. But thats the only thing they do. Niji can at least argue these talents became big under it, that it grew them.

The word potential has no meaning for Vshojo currently, as they only take grown talents with communities, without much risk. Good business move that seems to be working, so don't think its gonna change soon. Just not happy that they are only interested in that with their resources which feels more than other EN agencies.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
So I have a question; Do her tweets make any more sense at all if I watch her streams?
a mix of both if you want to listen to a funny british woman speak yapanese while playing splatoon

so yes

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Hmmm.....

Isn't that the imposter we outed last year?

Also Calli continues her RIP slander and is damaged by it being Rissa's favorite

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
a mix of both if you want to listen to a funny british woman speak yapanese while playing splatoon

so yes

Damn, I was hoping they were completely disjointed and just random bullshit, would have been much funnier if they had zero context and she just posts random bullshit to be confusing.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Damn, I was hoping they were completely disjointed and just random bullshit, would have been much funnier if they had zero context and she just posts random bullshit to be confusing.
rin is a curious specimen

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
I'm going to post retards fighting because that's one of the few things Twitter is good for.

The person telling Miko to zip her hole is completely right. Most of her content is drama and engagement bait. I wish I had the time to compile a lot more stuff on her in a separate thread, but there's years worth of it now and she gets into something retarded almost every week.

Allegedly sucking dick for weed, trying to feign her own murder, wishing for people to get swatted. Girlie has done it all at this point.

They're not done yet.

chrome_XV0Zi9yKo0.png

tl;dr It's about money. Even though the dude says it isn't about money.

Archive

>Let me start off by explaining my ideology, and why I got into business. My mindset was that if I work with people, not care about money, and show them that I truly just want to invest in them with time, effort, and money out of my own pocket, that we can all grow together and make something great.

What a terrible, almost romanticized, outline for a business venture. They were bound to fail. Guy has more money than common sense.

P.S. The angry Sonic avatar kills me.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Idk why you guys are surprised about Niji, my grand magic "Mandate of Heaven" is still active:
Would be a fantastic way to end the year and bloody december don't you think? :Pekora-EVILGRIN:
Oh vtuber gods above! We lucky few now bear witness to your grandest opera! Please let your children delight in the greatest finale of all!
I spent all of my autistic mana on this one bros, Niji doesn't stand a chance.

USS IOWA

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
As part of AZKi's attempt to do things different than her usual content, she's playing the sushi or die game at 10PM JST.

Bonus clip from when she had to play the horror game.

Pekora starting her adventure in Terraria.

I think Marine said she wants to play the game years ago. Maybe a potential collab?

Aki also trying new things and collabing with males recently.

Today it's Tarkov with Totomix.

Matsuri's first formal introduction to VSpo's Tosaki Mimi with some interesting talks about Hinano.

niggaphil

Bronze

Chad fubuki was not on my list for today

Top Bottom