"I have, like, a pipebomb in my chest. It's about to explode! That's my heart by the way. My heart is the pipebomb and it's about to explode with, like, love and care"Chikafuji Lisa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

UberSoldat

OK, fellas i fucking HATE MMO's, how painful is guild wars to watch? Fun to see Ami collab though, Meche seems cool draws good

On Pomu's graduation day too? Damn......................

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Airi: Habla Espanol, Eimi?
Eimi: Uh....no, no, no.
Legitimate no or Eimi dodging the question no?

I have said it many times before, and I will say it again:

Airi is a danger to both herself and anyone she is with in unintentionally revealing information, she must be restrained at all costs

mysticdreamlife

Miia Enjoyer
Re the Kawa situation, I think I might have a clue why they decided to shut down their vtuber branch. Earlier this evening, I saw a video by Mr Underhill which clipped talent Kozii's post-Kawa stream where she says that Kawa worked on a model where she paid them $100 for their services, even though she only brought in $250-300. Timestamped:

I tweeted at her and asked her if I was understanding her correctly about Kawa's management services basically being for hire for a low monthly fee, and in response she directed me to these tweets from back during the "transparent shares" trend. I remember seeing them at the time now, though I had forgotten them.

$183 times six talents is $1098. That's not enough to hire even a part-time manager unless maybe they were based out of South Sudan or somewhere.

The problem at the end of the day is Kawa wasn't doing much to shill their talent other than making merch and doing meet and greets at cons.

They paid for a manager (one person who managed all of them by the way), that's it. They were effectively indies wrapped in a corpo banner. Hopefully all of them do well without the banner and if a better opportunity comes their way, hopefully they are more careful next time.

Perhaps those girls who still feel like a manager would be of benefit to them should consider what Megumi is doing (a corpo larp group).
Yeah, that was my take too. At the time I was disappointed in Kson's decision but it was more about hating Vshojo than loving Hololive. In retrospect I feel dumb because Kson's hiring could now be seen as the start of Vshojo's kinda-sorta-redemption arc but we had no way of knowing it at the time. (They really need to stop taking down videos though, god damn it.)
It was just frustrating when people assumed that she could make her own company, instead of join that one in particular.

Kson post Coco is just a disappointment for the most part, with the exception of getting the Yakuza hostess role. But remember, she had a background with those games for a long time, before she was doing Vtubing. She didn't need Vshojo to get her that role whatsoever.

Last edited:

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter

UberSoldat

Oh yeah, remembered that Kuro was to hold a subathon to cover his taxes, currently live for anyone who cares

Though I have to say that 3D model looks great.

Stunned But Dumb

Nasa is playing Detroit. This game is wack, but its still kind of interesting for like.. a third of the game.

ebosi is playing Ghost of Tsushima.

Edit: Also, hearing that Lumi played Hi Fi Rush makes me think I really need to go ahead and make a twitch account. Also maybe a twitter. I hate twitter so

frz

OK, fellas i fucking HATE MMO's, how painful is guild wars to watch? Fun to see Ami collab though, Meche seems cool draws good

Generally MMO fell under 2 different stream experience depends on which portion of the mmo the streamer does
1. The leveling process, this can be great content if the story is good and the streamers know how to animate it. I think Guild Wars 2 and FF XIV got this sorted out. Not sure about GW1.
It's terrible for WoW though because they don't know what they are doing in this part.
2. The end game raids, this is where it gets incredibly boring, the most entertainment you can get out of this phase is a streamer goes full gamer rage and shitting on his guild mates (which the SR group thrived in). The gameplay is just repeating the same boss fights and fail a million times. Basically it's a zatsudan stream but you have to pay attention to the game or any random bullshit can wipe the raid and most people aren't good at doing both tasks at the same time.
Asmongold got super popular by afking in wow and watch videos while his goons kill shit for him.
There's a reason why FFXIV addicts like Ina/Bijou doesnt stream FFXIV

I'd expect the stream you linked to go into option 1 and expect most vtuber does option 1. So you don't have to worry about mmo streams in general. Very rarely does vtuber goes into #2 cuz that's deep into neckbeard territory and is always a number debuff for variety streamers.

@Nenélove nigga what is this pfp is that you

Last edited:

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
I have lost count, that's almost 8 or 9 corpo implosions in two weeks, no? I do want to see more small-mid sized corpos exist but this is ridiculous. Especially for the talents.
This is going to become a pretty common thing, there's so many no name corpo's these days with members struggling to even hit 5k subs. It's a bit more currently cause it's a new year but I'm expecting at least weekly shutdowns in the future.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
The taiwan Hololive Cheers Up event is selling....... Jong (the ntd 3990 box) ..... :gunpeko:

Did hololive talents EN or ID played Jong before....?

View attachment 61573

Phase connect jong set WHEN?!?! FISHMAN GET ON THIS.

@Nenélove you oshi heard your plap plap plap sound :smugselen:

Hot.
Kson post Coco is just a disappointment for the most part, with the exception of getting the Yakuza hostess role. But remember, she had a background with those games for a long time, before she was doing Vtubing. She didn't need Vshojo to get her that role whatsoever.
I have mixed feelings about cockson, I think a lot of people (myself included) pedestalized her after shining so brightly in Holo, then she went on her own and kinda stopped being anything special.

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Generally MMO fell under 2 different stream experience depends on which portion of the mmo the streamer does
1. The leveling process, this can be great content if the story is good and the streamers know how to animate it. I think Guild Wars 2 and FF XIV got this sorted out. Not sure about GW1.
It's terrible for WoW though because they don't know what they are doing in this part.
2. The end game raids, this is where it gets incredibly boring, the most entertainment you can get out of this phase is a streamer goes full gamer rage and shitting on his guild mates. The gameplay is just repeating a boss fight and fail a million times. Basically it's turned into a zatsudan stream but you have to pay attention to the game or any random bullshit can wipe the raid and most people aren't good at doing both task at the same time.
Asmongold got super popular by afking in wow and watch videos while his goons kill shit for him.
There's a reason why FFXIV addicts like Ina/Bijou doesnt stream FFXIV

I'd expect the stream you linked to go into option 1 and expect most vtuber does option 1. So you don't have to worry about mmo streams in general. Very rarely does vtuber goes into #2 cuz that's deep into neckbeard territory.
GW1 isn't really a MMO, I only played a few weeks before Guild Wars 2 release and I happily jumped ship to that game. From what I remember GW1 is more like one of those HUB instanced games where you can run into other people in the HUB cities, but go into a private instance once you leave. It's also going to look really rough, it looked dated back when I played over a decade ago.

Last edited:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

God's Strongest Dragoon

add that to her list of crimes:

failure to advertise herself properly
I very much hate the "I'm going to make a schedule but not list what the fuck I'm doing". I've been watching her far less because of it.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Hey come on brah a nigga cant help himself lookin at some white bitch on god nigga
This place needs some cleaning.
1648445611367.png

and okayu is live playing REmake.

Militante

I have said it many times before, and I will say it again:

Airi is a danger to both herself and anyone she is with in unintentionally revealing information, she must be restrained at all costs
Preferably using a ring, and a wedding dress.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Kalion

:)
This is going to become a pretty common thing, there's so many no name corpo's these days with members struggling to even hit 5k subs. It's a bit more currently cause it's a new year but I'm expecting at least weekly shutdowns in the future.
We're coming up on the start of the fiscal year in the West as well. Many corpos have to make the decision on if they can survive another one, or if it will cost less to just shut down now.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Preferably using a ring, and a wedding dress.

Airi has lines and lines of people willing to marry her and help her out of whatever situation she is in with her work, including a not insignificant amount of PC itself

At the end of the day, she's going to be fine, but for the here and now the girls need duct tape on hand the second a mic is put in front of her at an off-collab

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Tbh last night I thought it was funny when Uruka doxed her age and then almost doxed Lia's which caused Lia to spaz out for about 30 seconds

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
I have mixed feelings about cockson, I think a lot of people (myself included) pedestalized her after shining so brightly in Holo, then she went on her own and kinda stopped being anything special.

Kson is like someone who was excellent in a great band, and then they went solo, and they're okay but man they're nowhere near the level as they were in the band.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
I feel dirty listening to this.
I tuned in and the first thing I hear from Lia, "I've been having sex with my sister every night."

Top Bottom