"We're going to be smelling anime girl pussy today"Lia Rinkou

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Do you fellows think Rie will ever fix her "everybody e'rrybody make sure to sub... like comment and subscribe to low... Low effort clips!" line.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Sad how senility is linked with old age.

Lantern Flare

Do you fellows think Rie will ever fix her "everybody e'rrybody make sure to sub... like comment and subscribe to low... Low effort clips!" line.
I hope not, fixing it would remove its sovl.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

Panopticon

Resident Lovebug

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Psst, surprise Runie stream tonight at midnight, be there or be sane

Lantern Flare

Psst, surprise Runie stream tonight at midnight, be there or be sane
she's so evil there's already a waiting room

:holohag::hololove:

blackjack12345

Her parents help raise her daughter last I heard her daughter treats her more like a sister then anything. Idk why people obsess so much over that detail why on earth should or would she dump information on her kid to strangers on the internet
yeah but I think someone that doesn't have much time to live as her entire persona should spend time with her kid then chasing welsh dick regardless especially holidays like christmas assuming she is a loving mother.

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
yeah but I think someone that doesn't have much time to live as her entire persona should spend time with her kid then chasing welsh dick regardless
I agree but the problem is that I personally don't care about Ironmouse

:botanshrug:

Shiori live

frz

i wonder, would any of you fellas who actively dislike VSJ or are just ambivalent because of their reputation actually watch them more if say, Froot wasnt in it?, i think i just saw a comment about the rep of VSJ getting better when the three hoe-migos left, so i wonder if they could keep cutting fat into not being typecast as the whore company even with Mel(ody) still in it
Offering a different perspective.
I liked Ironmouse when I thought she's a flesh? streamer like dream/corpsehusband. Never thought of her as a vtuber back when I used to watch flesh streamers 3 years ago.
I don't care about zentreya being a bakiniku, he doesn't exactly troon out like marinaVT/kyo kaneko does against other people. It's just a male piloting a female model not a troon furry. No homo but I do like Tamaki as a content creator.
I don't know who froot is and have never even seen them. Despite how much people talk about her in here, and no I will not seek out to watch her on my own.
I dont care about the silvervale/ironmouse/nyaner shit, put women in a room for 5 minutes and they will catfight the shit out of each other, it's absolute normal, you literally have to never interact with women before to not know this. The word is called "catfight" for a reason. And they are still fighting even if they dont show it online, yes I'm talking about Hololive/Phase Connect/Whoemver, they are just way better at hiding their frictions/casting it aside for content/etc. Like how Nina was ghosted by her genmate for an entire year and noone was the wiser until Nina spoke about it.

That being said, Twitch is cancer, I'll never go back, I will watch henya clips and that's about it. Still don't give enough shit to learn how to block ads on twitch.
:smugpipi:
i dont think Aloe was even graduated when this was live (EDIT: She was, but just barely, under a week after her graduation)
Adding a bit of context, after aloe got cut, polka went into full schizo mode and started overworking, her manager told her to cut back on that shit, she told them what if she got Aloe-ed & there's still so much content she want to put out under hololive and ignored them, that's why she was constantly oversleeping

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
1. Study and get into a random college in canada. Plenty of flips/SEA does it. They hand out PR card (permanent residency) like waste paper.
Has a friend randomly decide to go there at age 27, studied for 4 years, got PR, now works as a line cook minimum wage.
2. Dont study and go to live in flip/SEA. Plenty of westerners does it. See Kuro. Downside is shit hole SEA country, upside is cheap, somewhat affordable housing.
3. Be rich, can live anywhere.
:smugpipi:
No thanks buddy
I prefer the Missiles rather than Living in Canada

braindoko

This chocolate neet somehow sneaked the biggest Yokohama Gundam through customs and is building it now

Saturnus

haha it's unou
Pomu's last Otaku room review stream was pretty great.

"The Wallpaper next to the Dakimakura [...] Cinema" - Elira Pendora

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
yeah but I think someone that doesn't have much time to live as her entire persona should spend time with her kid then chasing welsh dick regardless especially holidays like christmas assuming she is a loving mother.
How much welsh dick can she be chasing when she'll probably fucking die if she actually takes it.

AmeSame

Apparently the guy who did some of the DMC5 songs Biboo has been singing showed up in her chat. always interesting when vtubers get noticed like this.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Star Spectre's Techibi was late for her FF9 stream. Mentioned replacing her alarm clock, was probably the cause.

Started her stream with a blocked nose but it's all good now.

Patra continuing FF5 at 3PM JST.

Looks like around her FF4 streams and the collab with Fubuki she's breaking 5view when she plays the FF games.

Fubuki clipped the singing/guitar part from the live.

Marine and Okayu read the official holo member descriptions and stumbled on Aki's interesting line.

Yesterday 774inc's Oinomori May got a new outfit.

Compared to her genmate Hebiyoi Tier the contrast is interesting.

Kaga Sumire did another stream of VSpo public morals check but the subs currently available are a bit lacking in quality but here's Yakumo Beni talking about Sumire's stream with a few snippets about what was covered (VSpo members saying borderline yab stuff).

Hopefully there are better subs soon because it was great content.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
How much welsh dick can she be chasing when she'll probably fucking die if she actually takes it.
Also the story of the celebratory pizza she couldn't even eat, just chew to experience the flavor and then spit it out because he body can only handle basically oatmeal.

Top Bottom