"You wanna get neutered too?"Pavolia Reine

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
That's not even in question. The real question is whether they yell out "bau bau" as they do it.
How would they stare into each other's eyes that way though? A mirror just doesn't cut it.

Yes.
O-okay it seems that I didn't "fix" general I just made it much, much worse, uhm... SEEYA SUCKERS! I am NOT dealing with this one folks!

Limkin

Only thing I hate about ironmouse is that everyone and their grandma knows here that she has a daughter and surely someone with a medical condition that doesn't give them much to live, any loving mother would rather spend as much time as possible with their daughter then chasing Welsh dick during any holiday event.
There is a lot of assumptions going on in this paragraph. The best part is you can pick whatever you want as false and the rest falls squarely into the picture. You can choose to believe she isn't sick, or that she doesn't care about her daughter, or that she doesn't care about Connor and it's all blown out of proportions. You are a top tier schizo my friend, tell whoever suggests starting to take meds to fuck off and make a career out of writing murder mystery books
How would they stare into each other's eyes that way though? A mirror just doesn't cut it.
If she has twintails and you pull on them REALLY hard...

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Silvervale has mental problems, there is a reason why she said before she had 5 Ex's, why her dad left her, there was a 2020 clip of silvervale getting one guyed by a chat user with her response saying OK let me drop everything i was planning to do to stream with ironmouse in a pissed off tone then she tried to brush it off with a laugh. Someone mentioned Snuffy before in her chat and that word became a banned name, silver doesn't follow her on twitter but snuffy follows silver back along with mamavale following snuffy.

2020 ironmouse will be the only best time she was as a vtuber, luckily for mouse in late November 2021 the Nux drama mindbroke nyanners and vei so hard that in early 2022 they got BFs and became their accessories killing their CCV to the point that ironmouse was lucky to be the queen bitch of Vshojo that Vshojo is just called the ironmouse show now. Only thing I hate about ironmouse is that everyone and their grandma knows here that she has a daughter and surely someone with a medical condition that doesn't give them much to live, any loving mother would rather spend as much time as possible with their daughter then chasing Welsh dick during any holiday event.
Her parents help raise her daughter last I heard her daughter treats her more like a sister then anything. Idk why people obsess so much over that detail why on earth should or would she dump information on her kid to strangers on the internet

Ensok

Early Adopter

There was a lot of good stuff in the collab last night but this was probably the best moment just because of Axel's rage. It was almost as good as some of the Holostars Among Us collabs.

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Ina members post.

Hello.....|w ' )

I currently feel like I got isekai'd and my bocchi level is set to MAXIMUM but I'm eating a lot of yummy food and surviving! (⁠ ⁠╹⁠▽⁠╹⁠ ⁠)

I miss bed-chan and PC-kun very much....

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Horsecock

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

lolwatagain

Bronze

Lord Umbra

Not-Username

NobodyImportant

I thought I'd give my two cents on this.
Just because you don't talk frequently doesn't mean you're no longer friends. My mother had a true best friend for life, and they could go months upon months without speaking a single word to each other. Then one would call the other and they'd talk like it was just yesterday.
If she think not speaking = not friends, then i think she has a narrow view of what friendship means, and speaks more about her than mousey. Though we don't know if she even tried to talk to mousey in that time period, or just expected to be contacted first.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
Last edited:

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
> EvErYoNe bUt Me iS a SkEetZo
:magnicope::pippaseethe;:nehgah:

I would ask what "fake bullshit" I'm spreading, but that would imply I give a shit about what you think.

The Vshojo Defense force cries as they negrate you for slandering The Great IronLunged Rat.
:takoesl:Mamabichos
No just you. you are the first person here even including Nolan that ive called a schizo and meant it your name calling tantrum is childish this is not twitter dude were not gonna give you internet asspats for acting like a child take the criticism like a adult and maybe find something better to anti then an actual group of whores. :SelenHAHAhere:

take your meds i'm taking mine right now.

Sorry to everyone else should not poke the tards.

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
Giga schizo rrat with no basis on reality
but its kinda wierd that those 3 are getting a Hyte collab but Selen hasnt, considering she has posted before about a personal branded one being a goal of hers, albeit personally instead of commercialy

Isn't it weird for PC equipment companies to not approach the biggest gamer (I think?) in the company for sponsorship?
Don't forget she also got passed up for the Sanrio sponsorship/crossover she's always wanted too. Maybe Niji is the one making the decisions who gets these sponsorships and they keep fucking her over? Because heaven knows she would have loved for all of these crossovers to occur given the power to do so.
Wow, that kinda looks like someone in upper management HATES Selen and is doing everything they can to fuck with her. Can't be true, Kurosanji is the best company according to Millie and Luca. There's no way they would lie about it :smugpipi:.

But seriously, we don't know how hard Selen or her manager pushed to be included for these things. She may be a bit passive or just too aggressive. Until her NDA runs out and Doki just spills the bean in a drunken rant then we don't really know the extent of the possible buttfuckery Kurosanji has done to her.

Phase weekly in five minutes. Hosted by Runie and Panko this week since Dizzy's on vacation.

One Piece autist and Hitler's POC daughter from another mother. This gon b gud.

They wouldn't need to be heavily in the music sphere. Just a "concerned individual with insider knowledge." You know, someone from her vtuber company contacts someone that she's working with and says, "Hey, I don't really want to make a big deal out of this, but I figured since you're working with Lumi, you should know that she's X, Y, and Z. Please don't mention my name, because I don't want this getting back to me." Then they spread the "insider info" to their friends, and it spreads to their friends' friends, and so on.
Most probably someone from Cyberlive was the one who spread these rumors. I hate seeing Lemon Whore sad, she's the best racist autist Phase has.

Looks Nerissa is now the designated Instagram boyfriend or girlfriend.

Knowing how she's a full-blown KFP, she's loving it.

Babski ya fucking fat autist, eat your heart out.

Ina members post.
That's great that Ina is updating her members about what's going on in her life. Gura also posted something in her members. Here, let me share it.

Man, Gura's such a good oshi for her Chumbuds letting them know what's happening with her life :smugselen:.

USS IOWA

Im seeing things. I think i need to take my meds.
You know Nerissa would have said something if she saw that, maybe she really is a vtuber fan.

Lord Umbra

Top Bottom