"What's wrong with liking dick? If you don't like dick, how would you make us? How would you get your favorite oshi, if you didn't like it, dick"Enna Alouette

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Limkin

Actually, would Selen's cover make another case of Niji changing the rules of what's ok and what not after the fact, and retroactively punishing people who did it, even when it was considered fine? They had absolutely zero issues with mentioning graduated members until even a couple weeks before it was released (if not after, I don't remember whose stream was mentioned but it was one of the guys). And now suddenly it's completely taboo to have any cameo, even of people who are still actively in the company unless you get a permission from them and the company. It's like they know there is a lot more people leaving and they would rather memory hole them, than acknowledge their existence

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Actually, would Selen's cover make another case of Niji changing the rules of what's ok and what not after the fact, and retroactively punishing people who did it, even when it was considered fine? They had absolutely zero issues with mentioning graduated members until even a couple weeks before it was released (if not after, I don't remember whose stream was mentioned but it was one of the guys). And now suddenly it's completely taboo to have any cameo, even of people who are still actively in the company unless you get a permission from them and the company. It's like they know there is a lot more people leaving and they would rather memory hole them, than acknowledge their existence
Ike Eveland's stream start animation has a small Mysta plushie as of 5 days ago

Reimu's has Nina very clearly visible with the fox-tails being a dead ringer as of 1 day ago

Granted, fuckery coud come from it being a music video, but as far as we know, direct references to their existance is not verbotten, there is still wiggle room for fuckery, since afaik the animations didnt come after they graduated, although im not too sure for Reimu's

EDIT: Reimu's start screen was after Nina graduated, since its based on an outfit she barely debuted 1 month ago and the start screen is present 1 stream and day later, so retroactive rules dont seem likely unless they do need ask mangament for any checks on graduated livers and for some reason they didnt give any to Selen in god knows how many months of production

Last edited:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

21st Century Pipkin Man

rabbit's foot, vomit drawer
I'm going to post retards fighting because that's one of the few things Twitter is good for.

The person telling Miko to zip her hole is completely right. Most of her content is drama and engagement bait. I wish I had the time to compile a lot more stuff on her in a separate thread, but there's years worth of it now and she gets into something retarded almost every week.
Now, you might be wondering: What untold riches and huge boosts is Miko getting for all this? The answer appears to be an average of about 20-30CCV.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
easier to say Selen isn't liked by a lot of people and they complained about being in her video

UberSoldat

Ike Eveland's stream start animation has a small Mysta plushie as of 5 days ago

Reimu's has Nina very clearly visible with the fox-tails being a dead ringer as of 1 day ago

Granted, fuckery coud come from it being a music video, but as far as we know, direct references to their existance is not verbotten, there is still wiggle room for fuckery, since afaik the animations didnt come after they graduated, although im not too sure for Reimu's

EDIT: Reimu's start screen was after Nina graduated, since its based on an outfit she barely debuted 1 month ago and the start screen is present 1 stream and day later, so retroactive rules dont seem likely unless they do need ask mangament for any checks on graduated livers and for some reason they didnt give any to Selen in god knows how many months of production

Here's Enna's original song featuring Nina front and center

Bronze

Abi's doing a donothon

Tubedude

Ironmouse hates the fact that corpo vtubers that graduate can't acknowledge their accomplishments in last lives publicly

Also mentioned being angry that some fans would turn on a Vtuber in their new life and ended that part saying "it's crazy dayo!"

Find it odd that she ends the attacking fans part with the dayo. I'm probably just reading into it too much, but that, to me, implies that Henya is getting some flak from some Pikamee fans for becoming Henya. I find it hard to believe real fans of Pikamee would still go after Henya now because she has barely changed, if at all. The only case I can see are people who were super casual fans of Pikamee and vicious haters of Vshojo.

I can see the case where prior fans attack Kuro/Mysta, Rushia/Nazuna, or even Kson/Coco, but alluding to Pikamee/Henya feels odd to me.

Last edited:

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

Speaking nutting, it is her birthday in an hour

1204663.jpg

Wow she has.... filled up in the right places I think

ml02020hg.png

Slutpuppies

unity love, resident luxiem fangull
Nijisisters do that because those Anycolor dicks won't suck themselves.

The amount of shit Kson got for joining Vshojo suggests it's not purely a sisters phenomenon. Some person just love the blue dorito or rainbow fish more than they love the talent, and that's a shame.

soap suds

Here's Enna's original song featuring Nina front and center

He's popped up here and there. Here he is on the main art for Luca's Overdose cover, which came out on December 8th.

Seems like mentioning graduated livers in music videos isn't off the table. Mention of the livers themselves also doesn't seem taboo seeing as how Millie still talks about Nina here and there. There was a time when Noctyx wouldn't mention Yugo which led to people thinking they weren't allowed to talk about them, but Kotoka talked about them during her birthday stream, which killed that rrat.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
airi uruka and lia have a lot of chemistry, its really something

Bronze

I can see the case where prior fans attack Kuro/Mysta, Rushia/Nazuna, or even Kson/Coco, but alluding to Pikamee/Henya feels odd to me.
VOMS fans might dislike her decision to go to Vshojo. I remember seeing few comments like that in the website put here about most disliked vtubers. But I'm sure she has more antis from wizard game drama than this.

Horo7618

No one in particular
VOMS fans might dis But I'm sure she has more antis from wizard game drama than this.
Antis will use any lever they can find, though, irrespective of whatever originally triggered them.....

Tubedude

The amount of shit Kson got for joining Vshojo suggests it's not purely a sisters phenomenon. Some person just love the blue dorito or rainbow fish more than they love the talent, and that's a shame.
Definitely. For Kson I feel a lot of the flak is because people were expecting a lot of creative things from her because she left Hololive for more freedom/creative differences, and she didn't really deliver to those expectations, and Vshojo, especially when she joined, was not seen as a 'creative' company.

For Kuro/Mysta, I can see people seeing his leaving as a 'betrayal', since he was part of the big wave that made NijiEN find it's footing and start having momentum.

For Nina/Matara, it's probably leftover haters instead of former fans, I would think.

VOMS fans might dislike her decision to go to Vshojo. I remember seeing few comments like that in the website put here about most disliked vtubers. But I'm sure she has more antis from wizard game drama than this.
Admittedly true, she was the largest talent of VOMS, and was kind of the one that "put them on the map" as it were.

Last edited:

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
Now, you might be wondering: What untold riches and huge boosts is Miko getting for all this? The answer appears to be an average of about 20-30CCV.
Even more recently, she went on a rant about some broad going after her being a VTwetter. Miko barely streams and when she does it's to nobody. Her "career" purely exists on Twitter and even that is illusionary, since 40k followers and the same amount of people followed deboosts you in the algorithm like a motherfucker. Twitter treats you like a bot if you follow-back so many people.

Last edited:

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
You are right: Vshojo fans hate Mikeneko despite the fact she never promised a single thing when she debuted

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Abi's doing a donothon

Less than an hour in and already at 2.2k. Nice.
I think it was probably less "Defense Force" behavior, and more "vShojo Hater" behavior. Back then, they absolutely had a terrible rep in the non-Twitch normie circles. And I think people just thought Kson was just going to end up whoring it up like the rest of them. Though admittedly we're seeing that the reputation has recovered and was more reflective of members like Nyan and Vei. Nowadays I don't think there will be that level of pushback except from the die-hard corpo-defenders.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom