"I want to make it a matter of course for both society and Vtubers to change jobs to a place where they can sell themselves high 👀, if you are an agent with better contract conditions than Vshojo, please contact us 👀👀👀👀LOL; I mean, VshojoJP is treating me very good right now but if there is an agent that can give me a WAY MORE BETTER contrat, like giving me 1M$ per month sponsership, and if Vshojo couldn't afford more, hell yeah I'm down😏Contracts are BUSINESS after all!😀"Kson

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I member the one and only time a corpo shouted from the rooftops who played their hot new vtuber

idol_corporation_debuts_new_vtuber_talent_riroron_for_english_speaking_countries.jpg

Turned out so fine didnt it

But yeah lets face it, most of the times hearing a chuuba's voice is enough for fans to be curious and look up their past achievements anyways, so i think its kinda meh that one of the few arguments for that is the chuubas themselves not having an ego boost about it

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Did you just call Ironmouse a white person? Just because Lia is white, that doesn't mean that all Puerto Ricans are.
Going around and stealing off hard working folk is definitely acting all white - Yekub, probably.

Koronesuki

X-Potato
I member the one and only time a corpo shouted from the rooftops who played their hot new vtuber

View attachment 61534

Turned out so fine didnt it

But yeah lets face ir, most of the times hearing a chuuba's voice is enough for fans to be curious and look up their past achievements anyways, so i think its kinda meh that one of the few arguments for that is the chuubas themselves not having an ego boost about that mid stream
One and only time? Well, her and Phase Invaders.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
One and only time? Well, her and Phase Invaders.
All invaders sans Dizzy joined with their previous personas, and Dizzy was a curious case because she wanted to get away from the personal baggage of being Urara afaik

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
All invaders sans Dizzy joined with their previous personas, and Dizzy was a curious case because she wanted to get away from the personal baggage of being Urara afaik
Yeah all of them joined as them even ember literally said she was kallin and dizzy doesn't want to remember the shit she's gone through tsunderia so she reincarnated as dizzy but she does still acknowledge slugma

And idk I more or less consider them as adoptees

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

It's getting worse and worse.
I don't want to listen to them talking about a completely different persona as if it was the same. Or talking too much about irl stuff. Or showing face on stream. Be a regular cam streamer if you want it so badly. Shows she has very little understanding of how it works despite being in business for so long.
Calling Foxroach and Henya "Completely different personas" is stretching it a bit, I think.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
What is it about Pink vtubers that makes the SEA monkeys so angry?
Ironmouse hates the fact that corpo vtubers that graduate can't acknowledge their accomplishments in last lives publicly

Also mentioned being angry that some fans would turn on a Vtuber in their new life and ended that part saying "it's crazy dayo!"

I had to go back and watch this completely innocuous statement surely there was something I missed? What is it about Steel Rat that' makes the melinnated members of the forum so angry? Is it a predisposition against the color pink?

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Just because Lia is white, that doesn't mean that all Puerto Ricans are.
she'll be white as a sheet if you turn off that iron lung

frz

Tell me you don't watch Ollie without telling me you don't watch Ollie.

Tell me you don't watch Suisei without telling me you don't watch Suisei.
Didnt ollie has like 1k3 ccv noone watch ollie
Suisei has similar streams hours to gura....
:smugrys:
Not our fault noone watches those 2
Her corpo didn't entirely fund her career, she is changing her models every week or so, no one is busting their ass off or start streaming in general with dreams of making it to Vshojo, and her "content" is just react streaming. She is, for all intends and purposes, a fleshtuber with an anime avatar. If she was hot she would 100% use a camera and only plug in avatar when too lazy to do makeup. Making it into Hololive is a sign of acknowledgement of your previous work, you don't have to brag about it on streams after you already were hired, everyone just kind of assumes you were awesome.
Speaking of Mikeneko, the amount of jobs she can pull with just "ex-hololive" in her portfolio is insane.

Tell me about it
If it wasnt for the JP rules of no telling everyone what you did under other Persona Mikeneko wouldnt be able to comeback
I understand why people dont like it but there are dozens of people that dont wanna bee associated with their past even if their outcome was mostly positive

Mikeneko case is clearly an exception though, because Yagoo actually giving two shit about her and allows it, yagoo himself is pretty much an unicorn when it comes to CEOs. If Michael was in Niji instead and pulling this shit Riku would sue her to oblivion.
I actually think the artist/mama herself asked Hololive for perms, burning bridges with corpos like that is way too risky, reminder that there are more than one person involved in this clear copyright violation if there wasnt permission.

Last edited:

YGO Link Monster

Knightmare Unicorn ATK 2200 LINK-3

I had to go back and watch this completely innocuous statement surely there was something I missed? What is it about Steel Rat that' makes the melinnated members of the forum so angry? Is it a predisposition against the color pink?
Shut up Snow Mexican
The other day you swole a whole lot of bait

Saturnus

haha it's unou
Is it a predisposition against the color pink?
Unironically Pink gets schizos riled up for some unknown reason. I assume it is because it is a vibrant color.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

This is the second time you get fucking BUTTBLASTED over ironlung getting dragged for saying the most basic, dumb white bitch shit possible, considering she used employ work alonside Nyanners, that is saying something.

:smugselen: Connor.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Didnt ollie has like 1k3 ccv noone watch ollie
Suisei has similar streams hours to gura....
:smugrys:
Not our fault noone watches those 2

Speaking of Mikeneko, the amount of jobs she can pull with just "ex-hololive" in her portfolio is insane.

Mikeneko case is clearly an exception though, because Yagoo actually giving two shit about her and allows it, yagoo himself is pretty much an unicorn when it comes to CEOs. If Michael was in Niji instead and pulling this shit Riku would sue her to oblivion.
I actually think the artist/mama herself asked Hololive for perms, burning bridges with corpos like that is way too risky, reminder that there are more than one person involved in this clear copyright violation if there wasnt permission.
Look guys its blue Rushia

Thai Rushia

And Rushia with Tits

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
This is the second time you get fucking BUTTBLASTED over ironlung getting dragged for saying the most basic, dumb white bitch shit possible, considering she used employ work alonside Nyanners, that is saying something.

:smugselen: Connor.
Ugh I'll admit I have a soft spot for the bubble girl but comparing me to that queer is uncalled for!

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

frz

Look guys its blue Rushia

Thai Rushia

And Rushia with Tits

I retain my statement, she has perms from hololive to pull this shit off, this is all from the same artist who made rushia/mikeneko no?
Riku would fist the woman himself if she does this to nijisanji :smugpipi:

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom