"I'll take nuts in just about anything put your nuts in anything and I'll eat them... Wait"Sayu Sincronisity

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
looks like junaur saw the thing and is already planning to rig the new head jew piece for funsies

Bronze

Saya's going to play overwatch it seems, she was complaining about blizzard's captcha on twitter earlier

Limkin

• She started to cook for herself and has been eating much healthier! Proteins, veggies and probiotic drinks. Though she only has soy sauce and rock salt for seasoning and needs to get more.
  • She didn't realize how barebones she was living until now. Had to get cooking utensils and a toaster oven.
...is this what it takes for a modern women to become functional members of society. I mean good for her and all but she really should've been doing it from the start

Awoogers

hime being horny on main again
must be a day that ends in Y

also good fucking luck facetanking that shit based on the gameplay that was shown you need more than 30k and a fuckton of dodges to survive the entry since its a full blown paradise lost

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
...is this what it takes for a modern women to become functional members of society. I mean good for her and all but she really should've been doing it from the start
women with access to delivery and probably within walking distance to cheap fast food pls understand

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Tomoe Umari is returning from break next week! Here's her schedule:

And to celebrate, here's some shorts that were uploaded during break time:

Tomoe love! :sanasmile:

Tubedude

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I am convinced the modern Japanese working woman subsists on a diet of processed wheat gluten, MSG, refined soy lecitin and flavorings. With what IRyS said that she only does #2 ever couple of days, you aggravate intestinal transit issues to constipation, and no wonder these women break down so often with the weirdest symptoms.

Ensok

Early Adopter

httn

Hag enthusiast

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
In addition to the cute outfit reveal, she gave an update on her health and it was all good news. TLDR she's doing a lot better but still plans on taking it slow as she doesn't wanna risk a relapse.

• Her internal inflammation has fully recovered! After 3 blood tests, it was confirmed gone this week.
  • She used to feel feverish every night and during her checkups, certain numbers were 5-10 times the amount they should have been. People would get hospitalized at that point but thankfully, they were able to determine the cause of the inflammation and work on it.
  • Currently she feels fine but with 5th fes coming up and other Holo work to do, she doesn't want to rush coming back to streaming. She's still at a point where her health could get worse if she pushes herself.
  • That said, she'll be streaming every once in a while. You can think of it as visiting her in her hospital room to chat. Her next stream will be a sponsored Bang Dream thing in 2 days.
  • She wanted to reward herself since going to the doctor so often meant dealing with needles and other painful stuff. She would get sweets, slimes, play with gacha machines and look at nice stuff. One of the gacha machines had an electric kettle and PS5 as prizes. She won the kettle after spending 10000 yen, looked it up and saw it was only worth 1900 yen.
  • She started to cook for herself and has been eating much healthier! Proteins, veggies and probiotic drinks. Though she only has soy sauce and rock salt for seasoning and needs to get more.
  • She didn't realize how barebones she was living until now. Had to get cooking utensils and a toaster oven.
  • Was watching the NePoLaBo outfit streams and laughing at how chaotic everything was.
  • Talked about some other stuff like how she binged a bunch of Netflix and how her cat is doing well but she needs to get her claws cut at the vet soon.
Healthy wamy is happy wamy :sanasmile:

WAMY LOVE! Wamy is Nene's favorite wife so it's good to know she's in good health, also really cute.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
I went to Nyfco and lost all my brain cells on IRyS' page. The amount of baseless rrating over random, unconfirmed pics is astounding. I hope everyone on that site suffers a long, agonizing death.
> I went to Nyfco
That was your second mistake. :smugmoona:
Tomoe Umari is returning from break next week! Here's her schedule:

And to celebrate, here's some shorts that were uploaded during break time:

Tomoe love! :sanasmile:

> Nondescript not-hornypost about licking horse abs for America

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Yellow Undertale adventures with Fatum Ruptor

Hoejo cursed Henya, dayo

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

I hope all of Hololive plays this.

"Fucking extrovert."

Yes, vtubers tend to be weak to those... so when a vtuber actually is an extrovert, they're basically cheating.

Tax: Fusion dance between a unfathomably horrifying being from the stars and a Takodachi:

And when I say unfathomably horrifying, I mean it:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Uruka describes her struggles having the fashion sense of a butch lesbian but not being gay

braindoko

The most british stream you'll see this week featuring a cat, a penguin and an android (Reina, Pippa & Reiny)

Awoogers

rin is live giving pointers on how she does her thumbnails which is useful for clippers and chuubas alike

Bronze

Hina is live

Spectra is MC'ing

Zumi is collabing with Poko

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Uruka describes her struggles having the fashion sense of a butch lesbian but not being gay

Uruka...

Doc Martens: either british skinhead movement or massive bull-dyke, preferably from the southern states
Birkenstocks: lmao, lol even
Techwear: if you are 17, or a chuuni, or a cringe pre-candyraver sure I guess
Yoga pants: they require you to have a well rounded ass but modern ones come with all sorts of aids and cheating so it might pan out

I like this, it's like our own version fAsHiOoOn emergencyyYyyyyYyy (read as gayly as possible)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom