"Social Justice Warrior Certificate? I don't want this. I don't even like Twitter"Tenma Maemi

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

soap suds

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Yeah, but then you'd have to live in Canada.

Trust me, the places SEAscum congregate and settle in are no longer identifiable as north america, let alone canada.

>he mentions the mogu yacht and suipiss as notable memes
>he says /vt/ saved Tempus because they turned around because they were brotubers after mocking their designs
>2 or so minutes out of the 10 minute video is just him inserting a stream snippet of his where he mentions the above
>he mentions that /vt/ is one of the few places that has negative comments or criticism
>mentions the kson tweet about the 2% being indicative of hololive too indirectly (with a vt post and not his commentary)
>brings up the random love threads (fair enough)
>says anons dont say shit with ulterior motives unlike backstabbing indies and small corpos (lmao)
>thinks /vt/ anons are more geniune than twitter or reddit fags (lmao)
>calls out drama tubers like Khyo and FalseEyeD for stealing from /vt/ lmao

>4chan is the richest source of information in this industry

Jesus christ what a retard.

I don’t think you can fix her @God's Strongest Mozumite

1) Why are you wearing undergarments made from razor wire.

or

2) Why is your skin made of toilet paper and easily torn?

Clip tax: Hina turns this entire forum to dust

:depressedtako: I don't feel so good Mr. Soup.

We should keep an eye on this one.

AGP detected.
image.png
image.png

Surely nothing will go wrong in his stunning and brave trans VTuber journey!

Countdown to obituary, start.

The phrasing of that "Personal life" section makes it sound like he and his brother are double-teaming his wife.

She's probably going to start boning the brother soon since her husband decided he'd rather be a weeping vagina and declare himself the other wife.

twitch.tv/aisha_fortuna

Something something holocure

The chuuba stable expands. Now we just need to sus out @wew. :smugselen:

SELENS FIRED! LETS GOOOOOOOOO!!

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Superchirami gets walked up to, they admit to do it so she doesnt shoot up a school

Ensok

Early Adopter

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
We should keep an eye on this one.

AGP detected.
image.png
image.png

Surely nothing will go wrong in his stunning and brave trans VTuber journey!

Thank you for the sacrifice, chumrade. You deserve a rest, keep playing that Monhun.

This woman is all kinds of retarded. She's awesome.

In B4 they also get 2% from that because ACCELERATION AND FUCK YOU RIKU TAZUMI!!!

I understood what the Brit said. I am an old fuck.

This is his vtuber persona

This guy also has a Fansly.

Now imagine THAT FAT TROON FUCK's face whenever you hear his voice. Have a nice day.

His Fansly members are most probably necking themselves with this info.
:selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh:
Isn't this the femboy that streams with Takahata?

Last edited by a moderator:

Lord Umbra

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

This is the longest period between yab and comeback (from obvious suspension) that we have seen for a NijiEN liver since Zaion, right? Given it was almost a month after Zaion was canned, seems like they are working out the same for Selen. I'd be surprised to see her return at this point. How long was the time between Yugo's "break" and their firing?

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Maybe she just really hates the blacks

Dingaling

What is up with this bitch? Are people just spamming a word at her? Is that it? She's acting like people are sending her death threats...

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband

soap suds

This is the longest period between yab and comeback (from obvious suspension) that we have seen for a NijiEN liver since Zaion, right? Given it was almost a month after Zaion was canned, seems like they are working out the same for Selen. I'd be surprised to see her return at this point. How long was the time between Yugo's "break" and their firing?
Maybe? She was in the hospital, so part of me thinks half of her suspension was meant as rest time, but who really knows. I wouldn't be surprised if they're negotiating things right now.

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
This is the longest period between yab and comeback (from obvious suspension) that we have seen for a NijiEN liver since Zaion, right? Given it was almost a month after Zaion was canned, seems like they are working out the same for Selen.
Riku is writing up a crime list for Selen to rival Zaions. :smugselen:

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Maybe she just really hates the blacks

Dingaling

Well, at least someone bought her a gift to make her feel better.

Archive

Eh, most of her negative postings seem to come down to "woman moment". She seems to be doing well for herself in a cushy position, so she should be focusing on that more than any of the negativity. Regardless, good luck to her.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
What is up with this bitch? Are people just spamming a word at her? Is that it? She's acting like people are sending her death threats...
As far as I could find yeah, and considering she's not the only one. Like I don't even know, but every time she is brought up its something like this. If people are going around spamming Dingaling, you have a couple options. Ban them or just ignore them. Like I can get not realizing its a raid and if she banned one it would cause an avalanche. But its literally just a retarded meme, its like those people freaking out about Ugandan Knuckles back in the day. The dingaling is not going to hurt you.

But she is British so even saying "good stream" would probably be considered an assault on her nature

:smugselen:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
Maybe? She was in the hospital, so part of me thinks half of her suspension was meant as rest time, but who really knows. I wouldn't be surprised if they're negotiating things right now.
If she weren't out 15k, I'd be more inclined to agree with the former. I'd say Niji is the one who irreparable fucked over Selen to where they need to make things right for her to come back and I don't see that happening.

hlwldlnf

Yugo went on "break" supposedly around the end of November then had that ominous "love you guys you're awesome" tweet on December 1st, then the graduation announcement happened December 14th, so about 2 weeks for them.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Riku is writing up a crime list for Selen to rival Zaions. :smugselen:
  • Laughed too much in sponsored streams, leading to reduced partnership opportunities
  • Knowingly collaborated with the competition
  • Did not win all of her E-sports competitions
  • FAT
  • Did not contribute playbutton towards the CEO's project
  • Spoke to a member of the company that wasn't her manager
  • Spoke english in the presence of a top executive, causing visible discomfort
As far as I could find yeah, and considering she's not the only one. Like I don't even know, but every time she is brought up its something like this. If people are going around spamming Dingaling, you have a couple options. Ban them or just ignore them. Like I can get not realizing its a raid and if she banned one it would cause an avalanche. But its literally just a retarded meme, its like those people freaking out about Ugandan Knuckles back in the day. The dingaling is not going to hurt you.

But she is British so even saying "good stream" would probably be considered an assault on her nature

:smugselen:
Holy fucking woman moment... I hope Opera is satisfied with their poach.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom