"Stay away from my rice you knaves!"Noir Vesper

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter

Thank god... Incredibly useful advice here.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
also fishman: blows up server 5 times so no one wants to build anything
His autism makes him a good businessman and prevents yabs. Its still makes him extremelly autistic about small details like shitty minecraft servers and league of legends.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter

Salado

This collab is another rerun but

"Scantily clad"
:selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh:

I'm a military hardware autist. I love that shit.

But that dude's a fag, there's no other explanation.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

"Scantily clad"

Ahmed "James" Hashim had never seen such affronts to god in his life, when his sister's burka slipped from her head as he was raping her, he called her a whore and beat her senseless for her shamelessness. This could not be, these women would face the wrath of Allah, Hololive offices would then be struck by an airplane soon after...

No way dude

DISCORD delenda est
This is game on steam, maybe its for the resident discord dwellers.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Ahmed "James" Hashim had never seen such affronts to god in his life, when his sister's burka slipped from her head as he was raping her, he called her a whore and beat her senseless for her shamelessness. This could not be, these women would face the wrath of Allah, Hololive offices would then be struck by an airplane soon after...
Not an Ahmed, just a turbo cuck Scot.

[a]

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist

"Scantily clad"

world of warships did collabs with boatgames and boatanimes... surely this person also complained about the five or six times there was an azur lane collab, right?
e: scrolling his replies, he's just a very very very salty warships player who complains about every single announcement the game puts out

SomeRando

Is there a reason I've never seen a big minecraft arc in PC like in Hololive? For all the autism the girls have I have not seen much blockgame autism beyond Pippa and Henya's skyblock or Jelly's skyblock

No idea but it'll be the true Phase litmus test. Minecraft filters people hard. If they can maintain good CCV through that then they can take the W.

Well, here's the thing, Bloodborne is Playstation exclusive.

FyZI4udakAEz6WL.jpg

"Scantily clad"

Warships has a lot of boomer players, the average player age is like 40-50 years (I've run into guys well into their 60s and 70s that play) old but Hololive and Azur Lane do fucking gang busters for them in terms of collab money; High School Fleet is another one that gets quite a bit of cash, but it's also tied in with special premium ships as well as special captain.

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
world of warships did collabs with boatgames and boatanimes... surely this person also complained about the five or six times there was an azur lane collab, right?
e: scrolling his replies, he's just a very very very salty warships player who complains about every single announcement the game puts out
This reminds me of a stream of Drachinifel, some super serious big naval historian Youtuber, being forced to review Azure Lane boat waifus. I remember him only liking a few of the British ones like HMS Hood lolol

Last edited:

God's Strongest Dragoon

USS IOWA

He's from Scotland
Really?! This dude is from a country where men wearing skirt is a National Identity?

This reminds me of a stream of Drachinifel, some super serious big naval historian Youtuber, being forced to review Azure Lane boat waifus. I remember him only liking a few of the British ones like HMS Hood lolol

Drachinifel is the GOAT though I listen to his videos everytime I go walking or jogging.

Last edited:

MrProcessor

Soldier of Godrick
Someone needs to let Marine know he called her a schoolgirl and boost her ego.
:holohag::hololove:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
Beyond tired and way behind schedule. Small post day.

:medsmoremeds:

God's Strongest Dragoon

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

UberSoldat

Dizzy has ridiculous standards for her potential partner - she expects them to have a million-dollar house for one thing. And while she does live in leafland and housing is expensive, I don't think that's a reasonable expectation for a single guy
Expectations go out the window when love enters the scene, then the relationship hinges on whether or not the partners can learn to compromise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom