"Myth top Council bottom"Mori Calliope

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

soap suds

I fully expect Sony to have enough autism to grant perm for the jp side, when they heard someone from NA gonna play it they go retract mode. :selenpointandlaugh:
NijiEN has perms to play Bloodborne, Vivi has been playing it since debut, so I don't think Sony would pull the plug if an NA branch asked. They do have to turn off superchats, and I think they unlink their streamlabs in the description, but that shouldn't be a problem for Holo... Either Sony decided to fuck over Holo specifically or the perms guy for EN sucks at their job. It sucks no matter what because I would've killed to see Bijou play.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
:fishmandispair:

I almost hate to say it, but I actually enjoy Minecraft streams. They're usually pretty relaxing and make for nice, relaxing zatsus and easy collabs.

No shame in it. Minecraft is one of the greatest games of all time.

Fish. Do it. Give in. Do a male branch, then hire me. I promise you at least one Minecraft stream a week for at least a whole year. Hell, maybe I'll even finally give League a try…

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
NijiEN has perms to play Bloodborne, Vivi has been playing it since debut, so I don't think Sony would pull the plug if an NA branch asked. They do have to turn off superchats, and I think they unlink their streamlabs in the description, but that shouldn't be a problem for Holo... Either Sony decided to fuck over Holo specifically or the perms guy for EN sucks at their job. It sucks no matter what because I would've killed to see Bijou play.

HoloEN has played it before, it's probably that they don't have perms for playing it on the PS5.

soap suds

HoloEN has played it before, it's probably that they don't have perms for playing it on the PS5.

That's.. strange. Why does it matter what console they use?

Anime Fan

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter

Well, here's the thing, Bloodborne is Playstation exclusive.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
She already scheduled bloodborne before and had to cancel it last minute.
I fully expect Sony to have enough autism to grant perm for the jp side, when they heard someone from NA gonna play it they go retract mode. :selenpointandlaugh:
Highly recommend biboo dmc playthrough if you have nothing to watch though

That's the thing, though. They can play it on PS4 and Calli played it on PS5 (which she brought up), but they apparently can't anymore. Bijou was 100% sure about it. Whoever's fault it is must be highly retarded.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Hexa just uploaded herself killing this classic
Green woman got pipes

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband

The Rratarded Alt

Not-Username

People getting annoyed by others, and especially the anime girls, playing a game "not their way ™" will never not be funny to me

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

The Rratarded Alt

People getting annoyed by others, and especially the anime girls, playing a game "not their way ™" will never not be funny to me
Glad I don't mind watching people fail at games. I personally enjoy watching streamers I like wallow in the misery of their own failures.

CardiacMaple

Gods Quietest Lurker
It's doubly funny when chat tries to backseat them, they then play badly on purpose to spite them

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Why are you watching a disgusting Holo? Don't you know there are starving 2 views in Africa that could use your watchtime?

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

Then out of nowhere, HoloEN had their first EN concert and debuted the long-awaited EN3, which seems to have shored up a lot of their fans that drifted away. Vshojo shed a lot of their whores and reinvented itself as a legitimate org that WILL poach your talents and give them what they want, as NijiEN has started to find out as they hemorrhage talents. Looking outside of the top league, this whole year has seen Phase establish themselves as the "big small corp" (or medium corp) that has proven to be stable with no signs of instability despite being labeled "the chaos corp". How quickly they were able to move on after the Yuri termination has shown how stable Phase is. Seeing HoloEN and Vshojo (and to a lesser extent Phase) all entrench themselves in the EN market and stabilize is actually VERY terrifying to everyone else trying to tap into the EN market.

Corps like Idol and Brave have tried to force their way into relevance in the market with deep pockets, which isn't too surprising as Sakana has even mentioned how Phase was in the red for a while. The problem is that their stability hasn't been established yet and even if their pockets appear to be endless, the patience of their investors is not.
I do not think the situation is so serious, Because the real market environment is no longer the chicken before the egg,These newly established projects actually enjoyed to a considerable extent the fruits left by the earlier pioneers。

The big projects are famous only because they themselves are creators and participants of the community, They've already generated a lot of anticipation and now it's time to pay it back , as if they had become the sun themselves first and then spread their light on other planets. VTB, if separated from its brand concept and animation attributes, is destined to be an obscure and niche industry. But thankfully, we're pretty much past that period, and we're getting a lot of exposure.All we need is to stay interested and share Good works。

What is troubling people now is undoubtedly the plight of bilibili VTB to which I referred earlier, As the market matured, people eventually found that VTB gradually became a common occupation similar to airport ground handling, It actually becomes more fair and justified, good content is respected, and bad content is doomed to die, and hardcore content will stay alive for a long time

Last edited:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

I will never get tired of the pure, unfiltered Canadian rage.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
This collab is another rerun but

"Scantily clad"
:selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom