"How would you be born if your dad didn't have pleasure with your mom"Millie Parfait

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter

FoundrArc

I just want to know
Ina members post.
She'll be busy the next week or so with priestess duties and then she'll be going to Japan to prepare for Holofes.
Also, according to some of NotIna's streamer friends, she's still trying to make time to raid on Lost Ark during this upcoming week break. There is a new patch coming out on Wednesday after all.

(The fact that I have this clip on deck is purely coincidental, yesterday was the first time her friends have streamed Lost Ark in several months)

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Also, according to some of NotIna's streamer friends, she's still trying to make time to raid on Lost Ark during this upcoming week break. There is a new patch coming out on Wednesday after all.

(The fact that I have this clip on deck is purely coincidental, yesterday was the first time her friends have streamed Lost Ark in several months)

I love how everytime she takes a long break she always end up going full raid-fag

Bronze

Lantern Flare

Horo7618

No one in particular
I love how everytime she takes a long break she always end up going full raid-fag
What if all of those "priestess duties" she was doing early on that everyone assumed was her art job were actually just full-on raiding?

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Shinri commissioned a 3D model for himself. Looks great.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Bronze

Announcement word scares me. Especially this year. V&U postpones 3D showcases due to technical flaws they have discovered.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Announcement word scares me. Especially this year. V&U postpones 3D showcases due to technical flaws they have discovered.

You don't have to copy Niji on everything, you know.

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
How can you be an Asian chick who is into weebshit like Digimon and Dragon Ball and fail to get anyone?
My guess is:
1. She doesnt go out enough (cant really get anyone if you dont approach or put yourself in a place that you can get approached).
2. Weeb brain where she wants some anime protag to come save her (aka unrealistic standards).
3. Due to the nature of her work she is scared of dating because it could be a potential viewer/fan and that shit can get weird fast.

Honestly its for the best. Insert that MIyamoto clip about delaying and releasing a complete game instead of a worthless garbage game that is unplayable.

Kora Kuragiri is doing her graduation stream. Shes from that 1 corpo that will die on January 31. I think she had scheduled the graduation/hiatus a few weeks before the corpo officially announced its death citing some high stress and anxiety issues. A bunch of people in chat only learned about her from her graduation announcement which is pretty sad. Hope she does come back either as an indie or in a better place where she actually gets some backing.

I believe she knows spanish, maybe she pops up in IdolES?

Last edited:

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

smartestkidontheshortbus

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Idk f posted already. But bettel schedule.

Holostars at least got perms to play on the gta rp nopixel server as they're going to join it tomorrow.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
My guess is:
1. She doesnt go out enough (cant really get anyone if you dont approach or put yourself in a place that you can get approached).
2. Weeb brain where she wants some anime protag to come save her (aka unrealistic standards).
3. Due to the nature of her work she is scared of dating because it could be a potential viewer/fan and that shit can get weird fast.
Dizzy has ridiculous standards for her potential partner - she expects them to have a million-dollar house for one thing. And while she does live in leafland and housing is expensive, I don't think that's a reasonable expectation for a single guy

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
Calli just confirmed they got mod perms for lethal company. She said right after the full myth collab ended, the next message in the discord was that they got the mod perms, so Calli started organizing a new collab. There are currently 7 people signed up, but "the others" may come in.

Last edited:

FoundrArc

I just want to know
You can never take the MMO-addict out of the Ina.
Considering your post history, i dont believe you.
Fair. I mostly just mean that I only cut together this clip earlier this morning. Had it not been for this stream yesterday, I'd have nothing to add to the conversation.

Here are some of the other NotIna sightings from the stream. (Not as interesting)
She logs in and drops a feast for the streamer while they're afk.

One of a few clips of the streamer talking to her. There was a lot of people in the discord call but the discord audio was muted.

Anime Fan

Airi's playing some minecraft tonight.

Eimi's also playing minecraft.

e: Shiina's also playing minecraft with Airi.

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Calli just confirmed they got mod perms for lethal company. She said right after the full myth collab ended, the next message in the discord was that they got the mod perms, so Calli started organizing a new collab. There are currently 7 people signed up, but "the others" may come in.
Isn't this also a W against Nijisanji? I don't think they have perms for the mod as all their past collabs have 4 players at maximum. (Unless they also happened to get the perms for that mod this week)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom