"...soudesune~"Motoaki 'YAGOO' Tanigo

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I'll also add that they are debuting a ridiculous amount of talents. 13 talents debuted under 2 agencies in less than a year, and globie auditioned their 2nd gen already. They have nearly as many members as HoloEN, with barely any brand recognition and time for growth. And they have 2 more projects? If other projects also get full gens and debuts this year, they will end up having more than 20 members in less than 2 years, VSPO EN excluded. E: VSPO EN will most likely be fine, its the others that will crash if it doesn't work.
Yeah it's a general "rocking of the boat" so to speak, whenever anyone is going at it this aggressively it generally leads to widespread bad decisions among the competition, other agencies in their weight class might feel threatened and proceed to debut MORE talent to not get outdone and therefore end up only saturating their market further. And yeah if it crashes and burns then that's a lot of people who are going to go down with the ship.

We have certainly entered an era of instability, with Niji loosing steam and vshojo eating the scraps, with phase and idol battling for the 3rd spot in EN, with Brave throwing money around and amassing properties like crazy and with so many smaller projects constantly appearing, growing and then imploding, I literally have no idea who's gonna be left when it calms down again.
It's not like 2021-2022 where Holo and Niji traded Ls and Ws while smaller groups grew organically from the afterglow of the boom, now the boom is over and it's a free-for-all in the EN side of things.

Postal rrat

chinshilla
It's time for today's chinchilla update. This is unfortunately a short week due to Japanese public holidays what our favorite NEET needs the time off for I will never know, maybe she's spending time with her parents she's been known to do that.

Next stream:

New york lunch, You don't need the subtitles don't worry about it

Karaoke

schedule
Schedule.png

Negzana

I'll also add that they are debuting a ridiculous amount of talents. 13 talents debuted under 2 agencies in less than a year, and globie auditioned their 2nd gen already. They have nearly as many members as HoloEN, with barely any brand recognition and time for growth. And they have 2 more projects? If other projects also get full gens and debuts this year, they will end up having more than 20 members in less than 2 years, VSPO EN excluded. E: VSPO EN will most likely be fine, its the others that will crash if it doesn't work

Hina's playing minecraft. She's chatting right now

Tenma's playing transistor in around 5 min

Hina is playing Doom Eternal tonight. Seems a bit of a jump to start there shouldn't she play Doom 1,2, (Screw Final), 64, and 2016 first?

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
How many PC-88 games do you see chuubas playing? None? WRONG, come be a fucking hipster and watch Ami play Mirrors;

It's about Wizards and getting robbed by Punk-rock Vampires in London. Sound confusing? Yes. However, we will get a recap if you missed last week or just didn't understand;

Last edited:

Bronze

Hina is playing Doom Eternal tonight. Seems a bit of a jump to start there shouldn't she play Doom 1,2, (Screw Final), 64, and 2016 first?
You don't need to play others except maybe 2016. Game's "story" is understandable without them.

Ember's playing MC too

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

🐺 Time

Airi inches closer to a complete "I'm Your Treasure Box" karaoke cover

Also
CurseRyS and Jokeronii goodness

Last edited:

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
You don't need to play others except 2016. Game's "story" is understandable without them.
yeah you only need to play them if you want to play a non-shit game

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
post rin status

and no they are not ones british and ones latina

httn

Hag enthusiast
Menace has a new design which was drawn by Mozzu.

What is she up to?🤔

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

What is she up to?🤔

Gezu coming in with the boob jobs I see

Bronze

What is she up to?🤔

She also changed her Oshi mark. I believed she was just earning extra money with custom Asmr slots, but if she is getting a model and new oshi mark, there has to be more. It feels like she's getting ready for debut, so maybe she wont renew the contract after all.

If they didnt have management issues already, i would rrat about her joining V-Dere because of Mozu, but don't think they can handle an addition at this point. Maybe that will change by the time her contract ends

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
a funny out of context tweet from goldbro

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

ogey_rrat

ogey

What is she up to?🤔

Gezu/Mozumi was the artist for her pre-Cyberlive PL (megbert) if I remember correctly.

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
Allow me to share with you one of the strangest pieces of fanart I've ever come across for a vtuber.

For context, during Aruran's stream with Ao-kun teaching her math, it seems there was a running gag of referring to him as a gyaru, and in particular a "kurogyaru". Near the end of the stream this is taken to its logical conclusion where a drawing of Aruran as a piece of poop is defaced in the style of those photo booth drawing things gyaru like to do so much.

And that brings us to this, a wonderful depiction of "Gyarurandeisu".
115015444_p0.jpg

(but he's still male in this fanart)

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

What is she up to?🤔

I'm sorry Lumi, but Mozu's artwork is just too strong... and voluptuos :MozumiPichi:

Gezu/Mozumi was the artist for her pre-Cyberlive PL (megbert) if I remember correctly.
That would go a long way to explain why they're so close.

Allow me to share with you one of the strangest pieces of fanart I've ever come across for a vtuber.

For context, during Aruran's stream with Ao-kun teaching her math, it seems there was a running gag of referring to him as a gyaru, and in particular a "kurogyaru". Near the end of the stream this is taken to its logical conclusion where a drawing of Aruran as a piece of poop is defaced in the style of those photo booth drawing things gyaru like to do so much.

And that brings us to this, a wonderful depiction of "Gyarurandeisu".
115015444_p0.jpg

(but he's still male in this fanart)

Fortunately I noticed the lack of booba before I said anything incriminating :marinesmug:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Yeah it's a general "rocking of the boat" so to speak, whenever anyone is going at it this aggressively it generally leads to widespread bad decisions among the competition, other agencies in their weight class might feel threatened and proceed to debut MORE talent to not get outdone and therefore end up only saturating their market further. And yeah if it crashes and burns then that's a lot of people who are going to go down with the ship.

We have certainly entered an era of instability, with Niji loosing steam and vshojo eating the scraps, with phase and idol battling for the 3rd spot in EN, with Brave throwing money around and amassing properties like crazy and with so many smaller projects constantly appearing, growing and then imploding, I literally have no idea who's gonna be left when it calms down again.
It's not like 2021-2022 where Holo and Niji traded Ls and Ws while smaller groups grew organically from the afterglow of the boom, now the boom is over and it's a free-for-all in the EN side of things.
Another one that seems to be going down the Niji route is V&U. After a fairly silent Gen1 debut they suddenly released a 2, 3 and now 4 waves with an upcoming 5th wave in the works. As far as individual numbers go, they are pretty small but it seems like they are pushing hard on this. Maybe hoping they get a breakout talent that suddenly pulls a Rin Penrose.

Honestly, I don't like it. I like some of the V&U girls but I feel like the older gens are getting pushed to the side and not given enough support. I remember them talking about this being a musically focused group and I have yet to see that. Yes the girls can sing but by now I would have expected some concerts or something.

What is she up to?🤔

She made a Tweet earlier about making custom ASMR audio $20 per audio and mentioned getting way more requests than she anticipated (but never specified the number). While she mentioned that these wouldn't be coomer, I feel like she could easily lean into it if the money is there (and there is a ton of money to be had there). I wonder if she will try to audition to Lewd-Fauna's agency and this is a way of her getting a massive CV worth of experience to show. Honestly, she would be a no-brainer instant pick but it only depends if she wants to do coomer content or not (maybe she just wants to go indie, and whatever the hell happened at Idol really rocked the boat).

Design is 10/10 god tier. Looks like a mix of Yuko + Mozu + Hex Maniac.

She also changed her Oshi mark. I believed she was just earning extra money with custom Asmr slots, but if she is getting a model and new oshi mark, there has to be more. It feels like she's getting ready for debut, so maybe she wont renew the contract after all.

If they didnt have management issues already, i would rrat about her joining V-Dere because of Mozu, but don't think they can handle an addition at this point. Maybe that will change by the time her contract ends
So thats Rye re-debuting her PL and Menace basically rebranding in a 2.0. I guess Idol will have its first rough patch of things to deal with this year after avoiding anything big on 2023.

V-Dere doesn't feel like much of an agency at the moment and they feel more like a group of people (I could be wrong maybe they have a solid structure and timeline of plans set up behind the curtains) so I doubt it wouldn't be much of a problem to accept someone into their ranks that has a long and well proven track record of content creation.

Bronze

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
I’ve got a numberfag question: has Cover ever released data on actual concert attendance+streaming tickets purchased? Like maybe in those financial pdf’s or anything? Basically I want to know how many viewers there were for stuff like 4th fes and Connect the World.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom