"I am a reformed toxic gamer. I'm reformed. I am very reformed, HOWEVER... SHACO FROM LEAGUE OF LEGENDS seethes I AM LITERALLY HIDING BEHIND MY TEAMMATES. THEY'RE ALL THERE BUT TO PROTECT ME, BUT SHACO-SHACO CAN GET BEHIND EVERY SINGLE PERSON AND GET BEHIND ME AND KILL ME! but for real tho I'd probably say that someone who takes advantage of like the less fortunate you know when people-when power is a beast you know?"Regis Altare

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kanpainiggi

I didn't get to do my bear clip shilling rep the past 2 streams

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
so a week ago we got to see gosegu reacting to wawas do u with such a reaction it captured peoples hearts immediately

now heres another isegye idol member with a burger in her name reacting to it

No way dude

DISCORD delenda est

Bronze

Something's happening with V&U gen 1 girls. Most likely about their 3D showcases about end of the week. I also don't know why but Penelope seems to be inactive on twitter since December. She did appear at that one episode on sunday but it might have been recorded earlier. Putting it here in case its worse than a simple issue. Gen 2 girls didn't made such announcements so its unlikely a company wide problem. This year is really full of inconveniences and disasters.

Last edited:

Awoogers

Something's happening with V&U gen 1 girls. Most likely about their 3D showcases about end of the week. I don't know why bu Penelope seems to be inactive on twitter since December. She did appear at 3D episode but it might have been recorded earlier. Anyway putting it here in case its worse than a simple issue. Gen 2 girls didn't made such announcements so its unlikely that its a company wide problem. This year is really full of inconveniences and disasters.

to add to this liora had a guerilla karaoke yesterday so it seems like a recent one

hylic

Two long form clips from the Phase Connect collab so you don't have to hear two hours of women screeching to understand what happened

Tenma POV

Michiru POV

Awoogers

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

Year of the Golden Dragon Shiina, it's not too late......

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Fatum Ruptor playing BG3

Chiwa drawing emotes

Chirami playing Mother 3

braindoko

Pippa Pebble raided Nene Amano "because they're sisters". She's too nice and innocent :depressedtako:

Awoogers

Pippa Pebble raided Nene Amano "because they're sisters". She's too nice and innocent :depressedtako:
too good for this world and her supposed sister is the literal antithesis of the bundle of positivity that pippa is

Bronze

I know at least two big suprises waiting for her fanbase.
Nene's voice and content
Did she at least acknowledge the raid and say good things about her?

Awoogers

I know at least two big suprises waiting for her fanbase.
Nene's voice and content
Did she at least acknowledge the raid and say good things about her?
she just thanked that raid but if she did i didnt catch any of it i clicked off immediately

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Color Council

More shirt designs that Cover should sell. Immediately.

Awoogers

rin is starting off the week with a maro(?) stream with kai

it feels like out of all the gen 2 shes especially close to kai

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Don't really get the hate and distrust I'm seeing for Brave. Is it just because one of their subsidiaries did recasting a few years ago, or is there something else?
As la+ said it's simply their "buy everything that moves" behavior, it's bad for the industry in general and could end killing a lot of good projects if it ends up turning into an EA style conglomerate. I know you like seeing the glass-half-full and trust everyone who isn't already proven to be an asshole so just leave the paranoid worrying to us jaded assholes.

UberSoldat

Don't really get the hate and distrust I'm seeing for Brave. Is it just because one of their subsidiaries did recasting a few years ago, or is there something else?
As la+ said it's simply their "buy everything that moves" behavior, it's bad for the industry in general and could end killing a lot of good projects if it ends up turning into an EA style conglomerate. I know you like seeing the glass-half-full and trust everyone who isn't already proven to be an asshole so just leave the paranoid worrying to us jaded assholes.
Reminder that we literally have an example of this kind of practice blowing up in their faces, Embracer

Bronze

I'll also add that they are debuting a ridiculous amount of talents. 13 talents debuted under 2 agencies in less than a year, and globie auditioned their 2nd gen already. They have nearly as many members as HoloEN, with barely any brand recognition and time for growth. And they have 2 more projects? If other projects also get full gens and debuts this year, they will end up having more than 20 members in less than 2 years, VSPO EN excluded. E: VSPO EN will most likely be fine, its the others that will crash if it doesn't work

Hina's playing minecraft. She's chatting right now

Tenma's playing transistor in around 5 min

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom