"What even is a 'pathetic tsundere'? I've been called that twice already!"Himemori Luna

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Super Meche playing FFVIII

Lumia sings ^_^

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
someone is happy with the new design of the idol website

like shes not the cause of it being DDOSd back then because she streamed it and crashed the site :ironmousekek:

Bronze

Speaking of Idol, Roca has changed a lot since the donothon.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
I think Tenma could fix her. I don't know why I think that but I do.
She could, but frequent and thorough beatings of her coworker might get her arrested these days.

Awoogers

The very first instance of this chain was game-bu's replacement controversy afaik, cocoa and the other channel that was around back then got the hots from the drama as well and later on the og cocoa choose to walk out as well (she has resurfaced as kannagi tenri recently and is followed by several game-bu's og cast)

Beyond the replacement controversy, I think the main issue they had w/ management was the mistreatment from the staff itself. the replacement issue only happens later after that
yeah thats what ive known all this time as well it was mistreatment from the staff itself that made the OG kokoa walk out

then again even if we dig deep on this the logs on this issue its probably very deep in somewhere and not /vt/ since this drama predates the hololive boom so most likely /a/

and its probably somewhere in 2ch if you dig deep enough on the timeframe of 2019-2020

Koronesuki

X-Potato

Negzana

I'm kinda sick of Kaela's cooking game autism but at least that ensures me we could cook good meals together in the future

Awoogers

braindoko

I found a cool site: https://kirinuki.ai/
It's a database of timestamps for vtuber channels, it only lists japanese chuubas and companies (so no Phase) but it includes english branches like holo en.
So for example if you want to find every time Shigure Ui gets asked about Loli God Requiem you can type "ロリ神"
Speaking of, 80 million views any minute now :luidance:

someone is happy with the new design of the idol website

like shes not the cause of it being DDOSd back then because she streamed it and crashed the site :ironmousekek:

Web design autism triggered. It shows new girls on each reload which is clever but the main image is glitchy, it shows one png rising from the bottom and suddenly it becomes another png. Also Fuyo's png looks jaggy AF

Speaking of Idol, Roca has changed a lot since the donothon.

I stopped watching her once she joined Mossad Aviel's company, can you elaborate how has she changed?

Last edited:

Bronze

I stopped watching her once she joined Mossad Aviel's company, can you elaborate how has she changed?
Its a joke about her model and thumbnail. She's doing great in Idol from what I've seen. If there's any change, it must be positive.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

ATTENTION ALL INMATES
:pippasquish:THE SECOND ANNUAL TVA AWARDS HAVE BEGUN:pippasquish:

https://thevirtualasylum.com/threads/tva-awards-2023.189/
Special thanks to @The Proctor @Reticule @Azehara @Empty_Inbox @Scoots @Kourai @Murrayしないで and @reinigen for helping with categories, contestants and general thread creation.

Thanks to @Azehara for making the polling site.

EDIT: Poll will be open for two weeks until Monday January 22nd at 12:30am EST.
1704726588530.png
who did this?
1704726806867.png

Hows that a rrat? Thats the truth??

Awoogers

just a random rambling from gods strongest bulborb racist

jun and rie spotted on the replies

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
brave-dy-OEDBWn-Xb.png

The new JPs are fitting in already.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
since he tagged both pippa and kirsche, I'll just post it here. Will have to watch it later myself.

Vee is 2 braincell gypsy failing his heritage cause he aint selling a bowl of stew to a starving african child. Also his vids suck

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
TLDW: Vee tries to sell them on Kirsche and Pippa but fails. They mostly argue against him saying that vtubers aren't any different from the titty thots that already ruined streaming.
Especially considering all the things Sargon himself has ruined

Awoogers

a wholesome interaction between a pomudachi and hyde who is gods stongest tatsunoko

it really warms my heart when i see interactions like this and not just incessant shitflinging:sanasmile:

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS

Limkin

She quite literally says you don't have to look her way
She doesn't have to tell me, I've being doing this all along. The initial guy was definitely right but out of line, you shouldn't bring others down to boast about what you like. However, it is also true most of them are just really fucking boring and often felt like Niji completely scraped the bottom of the barrel and started digging into old decrepit remains in hopes there is something not completely rotten out there. People don't watch them not because they weren't there from the start, just look at Advent or HoloID3 smashing it, it's because they are nowhere near as entertaining.

Bronze

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom