"For some reason, I got food poisoning from enoki mushrooms, which are supposed to be good for digestion, and now I am living in the toilet! Don't look for it 🍄"Utatane Nasa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hara돌

☆하라돌이라고합니다☆
WACTOR (the black corp that refuses to die) has announced a new JP talent

This is a re-used model for one of the EN boys who walked right before debut

I'm almost impressed by the shamelessness lmao

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

diethylether

bird molecule
since he tagged both pippa and kirsche, I'll just post it here. Will have to watch it later myself.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
I hope with the new Phase Connect JP gen, the original JP members get to do a 2.0 debut with advertising support. While they're not unloved, they've definitely been under-supported. Hopefully the upcoming debut fixes that for them.
Isnt this what Aviel had planned for his 2 remaining IdolHE talents? When the fuck is that happening?

RiverBear

Isnt this what Aviel had planned for his 2 remaining IdolHE talents? When the fuck is that happening?
Watch as they give up and just rebrand the HE talents as EN.
Kattarina is an EN talent already

SomeRando

I hope with the new Phase Connect JP gen, the original JP members get to do a 2.0 debut with advertising support. While they're not unloved, they've definitely been under-supported. Hopefully the upcoming debut fixes that for them.

If there's any time to try to give them some love this would be the best time to do it, they only show the initial girls in the teaser but I wonder if he'd try to move the other JP girls in and just merge them off into the separate branch.

since he tagged both pippa and kirsche, I'll just post it here. Will have to watch it later myself.

TLDW: Vee tries to sell them on Kirsche and Pippa but fails. They mostly argue against him saying that vtubers aren't any different from the titty thots that already ruined streaming.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
There's some absolute Grade A-tier autism going on in the final Purin video's comments.

image.png

image.png

image.png

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Henya's taking a break until the 26th :yagoocry:

She's streamed pretty much 5-6 days a week since debut so it's well deserved but still gonna miss her. She's taking her mom on a trip as thanks for all her help this year, hope she enjoys her time outside.

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Shioriha Ruri continuing her Blue Archive adventure.

She will most likely clear the Abydos Arc today.

MaiR singing at 8PM JST.

Speaking of: What happened to 774? How are they now without Patra?
Generally the same with several personnel changes. For the ASMR side they still have Saionji Mary and Hebiyoi Tier.
They debuted three new members: Amaui, Ina Uruu, and Hinata Mashu. If you like retro games, Amaui sometimes play them. They terminated Ina Uruu's contract in December.
Oura Rukako retired as Vtuber and moved to the staff/management side. She joined in some of the Christmas/New Year totsus and some of the members are grateful she's part of management.
Inaba Haneru had surgery to remove uterine cancer. The process was successful and she returns to streaming.
Kojou Anna who parted from SugarLyric before the company merge announced her retirement from Vtubing.
Kazami Kuku, Uge And, Hinokuma Ran, Konan Mia, and Hira Hikari had major design changes.

Speaking of 774, here are a couple of long videos of Shishio Chris getting verbally tortured.

This one has Tier's hoarse voice, highly recommended.

Chris herself is a bit unhinged.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Hololive Mario Kart 2024 Day 2 has already started!

Main Commentary POV

Read up on the tournament format and some other stuff in this post. TLDR Round 1 happened yesterday and today will be Round 2, Zako Cup Finals and Tsuyo Cup Finals:
3275891.png

The winners of Round 1 who get to skip Round 2 and are immediately in Tsuyo Cup Finals:
3274892.png

Suisei: Winner of last year's tournament and a strong bet to take the whole thing. Wants to retire if she can do a back-to-back win.

Subaru: Has gone to Strong Cup Finals in every year but could never get victory or even Top 3. Has improved massively in terms of staying calm and making sure to get items.

Okayu: Winner of 2022's tournament and the other member likely to win the whole thing. Can somehow stay chill even with the worst RNG.

Day 1's ranking for everyone else in terms of points:
4357891.png
325785318.jpg

1. Miko - 43
2. Ina - 42
3. Lui - 39
4. Pekora, Towa, Koyori - 35
7. Kronii - 34
8. Mio, Calliope, Hajime - 33
11. Noel, Bijou - 29
13. Kaela - 27
14. Roboco - 26
15. Bae - 25
16. Sora - 24
17. Matsuri - 23
18. Mumei, Ollie, IRyS - 22
19. Ririka - 21
22. Haachama, Mel, Anya - 20
25. Ayame - 19
26. Raden - 17
27. Aki - 14
28. Fuwawa, Mococo - 9
30. Kanade - 6
31. Kobo - 5
32. Ao - 4
Groups D/E/F:
45789242.png

Anyone without a link isn't streaming their POV:

Group D: Miko, Pekora, Hajime, Noel, Kaela, IRyS, Bae, Ririka, Aki, Mococo, Kobo

Group E: Ina, Calliope, Mio, Koyori, Ollie, Roboco, Mumei, Raden, Ayame, Fuwawa

F: Kronii, Lui, Towa, Matsuri, Bijou, Sora, Anya, Haachama, Mel, Kanade, Ao

Woke up late again, gonna be editing as the tournament is happening.

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
There's some absolute Grade A-tier autism going on in the final Purin video's comments.

image.png

image.png

image.png
This is retarded in so many ways, but the highlight is someone saying "the talents at Phase Connect are too restricted."

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

image.png

image.png

image.png
This is the kind of garbage which I am afraid the Niji implosion is gonna bring, these fuckers who feel vindicated in hating all agencies because some of them are bad. Even uses "talent freedom" like a fucking drone, I am actually hoping this is some kind of gayop.

Atlas

Devs replies to that just make him seem like even more of a femboy.

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax

image.png

image.png

image.png

I don't understand how someone can legitimately not see the benefit of a corp. Think independence and:talentfreedom: as more valuable sure, i can see how someone could think that, but to not see any benefit of corp at all?

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

frz

This is retarded in so many ways, but the highlight is someone saying "the talents at Phase Connect are too restricted."
I'm sure this was either sarcastic or a deliberate troll, no way it's real.
I don't understand how someone can legitimately not see the benefit of a corp. Think independence and:talentfreedom: as more valuable sure, i can see how someone could think that, but to not see any benefit of corp at all?
People looks at ironmouse/shylily/filian/shxtou/bao, thinking anyone (and especially themselves if vtweeters) can be as successful as they are by staying indie. Ignoring that 99.99% of indie chuuba living paycheck to paycheck as 2-views.
- Yes I know half of those names I mentioned are not indie but facts doesnt stop people from being retarded.
- When you are as good as they are at marketting yourself, indie is actually a perk because you are in full control of your money.
- if you are not an adult yourself you dont know how valuable management is. I know that fillian is regularly meeting up with her mods and has high possibility of being groomed, but zoomers wont understand how big of an issue known as moderators in the streaming scene is.
- "Talent freedom" is a bit weird though, because usually indie vtubers and fans of them are not familiar with the term, they dont even know such a thing exists, only fan/anti of japanese corpos do.
- I personally watched a wee bit of the ones I mentioned above & know of altare/gura before I get into hololive and has never heard of such thing myself.

Side note: Honestly I'm a bit surprised at how hard vtuber spams single player games when I entered the scene. Western e-celebs and e-celeb-adjacent vtubers usually avoids playing single player games because twitch viewers just arent interested in watching them (unless dark souls). They mostly play fotm multiplayers like valorant/apex/minecraft/league or do react/just chatting. Half of the perms problem japanese-corpo vtubers run into is how many games they want to play. Korone/Fubuki really fucked the entire japanese scene on what people think vtubers are expected to do.

Last edited:

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

I think the argument to make in this situation would be something like: in an industry where all women are attractive, attractiveness ceases to be a factor and our preferences must then be based on factors that have nothing to do with how attractive a woman is. Grossly simplified, of course, but I think it works for a layman.

USS IOWA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom