"GURAAAAAAAAAA MY DOG DIED LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"Gawr Gura Superchatter

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
This "Golden 20" shit is extremely retarded, it is just a bunch fäggots coping because NijiEN was at the peak of their popularity around this time. Not acknowledging the post-Noctyx waves at this point is not only disrespectful but very delusional, the ones deserving of blame for the graduations and the downfall of NijiEN is Anycolor for their shitty decisions that tanked the branch's growth and their refusal of fixing their shit.
edit: If I'm being honest, I would've agreed that the first 20 livers were better. Iluna and Xsoleil were boring as shit. You could take all of them out and I wouldn't notice, but the recent waves have been pretty good IMO. Krisis felt like a breath of fresh air and TTT has been solid so far.
Honestly, there's no problem in finding some of them boring and i agree with you on Iluna, outside of Ren and Maria, they were shitty streamers that didn't know what the fuck they were doing. I grew to appreciate Aia's efforts to become a better streamer but i think she is still kinda boring.

How dare you talk shit about KotoMelo, i'll get you for this Soap ,jokes aside, i find Kotoka and Meloco very entertaining, each with their own charms, both good singers and they worked very well as bridges for EN and JP, Doppio was a good addition too, this autist was my favorite nijimale till Vanta's debut.
Okay, what's the Rrat on Finana? Everyone keeps hinting that she's a huge bitch.
She's painfully dumb and naive, most of her yabs were the result of her not thinking 2 seconds before acting. She's not malicious, just very VERY shortsighted, her dumb tweet during the Vox/Reimu drama and that time she banned the word "trap" on her chat for being offensive are some examples of that.

Anime Fan

Hamster just posted her schedule for the week. Looks like her birthday stream on the 10th is gonna be a Roblox collab with some of her Phase senpai.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
Calli would cream over this shit.
More like every girl in EN, it feels like.

Edit:
We later learn from some of the talents (eg.Bae) that it was a bad year for them.
I realize I forgot to mention this. The reason it was a bad year for Bae had nothing to do with Hololive. She didn't specify what her issue was (likely school), but Hololive was her escape.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Juniper is drunk doing an OOC stream again Lotta candid talk and mid life crisising about how she wishes she got into music too.
There are some emotions that can only be expressed by girls being cut into pieces" >Juniper Actias
On art she hasn't posted.
Oh boy she's drinking from the bottle now

Last edited:

God's Strongest Dragoon

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Roach mom getting more and more comfortable with her Hollywood days

Honestly, im fine with that. Other than outright saying she is "Nina from Nijisanji" I dont think there are many other restrictions. Hell i dont remember if Nina had a specific BGM but if its from Dova Syndrome I dont think anything is stoping her from using it.

Yo guys Pomu is not reincarnating to Vshojo atleast immedietly cause she enrolled in some classes, Probably waiting for another shot at Hololive?

Given the rate at how some of these girls stream, I doubt a few college classes will do much.

How old is she now? I remember she is a hag now, unless she decided to re-enroll back into the university for no reason :smugselen:
Late 20's i would think.

Oh no no no no no, an actual Homostar femboy replied to Lia, Lia gonna gets her panty wet tonight, isn't she? :smugselen:
I am guessing the same unicorns that threw a bitch fit over that one dude that called Lia on Discord will start seething soon.

As an outsider, I do seem to think that NijiEN was at its peak when it was up to Noctyx. It had the perfect balance of 10 females and 10 males. The males were killing it with their numbers (I think back then Luxiem gets higher CCV than most of HoloEN) and the females weren't doing so bad either. I'm quite sure back then there were people who actually believed that NijiEN were on their way to surpass HoloEN. (I believe at that time HoloEN weren't doing so well)
After Luxiem I did think they were going to blow up past HoloEN. Noctyx wasnt as big but it still had a sizeable following and then Illuna came and just flopped. Not really flopped but they just werent as explosive and big as the last 2 waves. Basically the same shit that happened to Council but on a bigger scale.

Kyouko is bannedvtmemes.

Meant to ask this before, but what's wrong with Scarle, Aia, and Aster, in your opinion? Kyo is self-explanatory.
Scarle does her thing. I think shes fine but her content is not really for me. Aia I really like despite all the weird from debut but her game choice is not the best and she sometimes tends to ramble too much. I find Aster to be a bit boring. The dude is pretty chill and seems fairly nice though.

Also no one talking about the fact that Calli's Switch died an hour before the Mario-Kart Pre-lims and instead of calling out like a bitch she raced to the store and bought a new one ASAP like a boss.

image.png

:guh:
She seems to have practiced a bit. From what I saw she did way better than last year (or maybe i just tuned in to the losers bracket).

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Green woman stream pushed to tomorrow, please look forward to it:

I miss having big dogs. :depressedtako:

God dammit, I should've waited to check general, now my time spent thrudging through 4 pages of "are all chink women literally identical? or not" is fucking wasted. Thanks a lot jannies...

Yes, they are.

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax

ChilChakSack

Send gastralia and fourth trochanter.
Early Adopter
Last edited:

DelusionTree

Early Adopter

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Right so regarding the voting for the awards there's a slight mishap because there's two faces of beryl in the graduation section and the other face is unfortunately placed on riro

Feels like a taint on beryls name

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
This is from several months ago, but I've been meaning to go find it for a while. Airi realizing Elon Musk's name is not pronounced "Ellen".

After this she went on to tell a story about how she learned that Uber was pronounced "oo-ber" and not "ub-ber", but she got them switched around when telling the story, so she made it sound like her friend tricked her into thinking the wrong pronunciation was the right one.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

ATTENTION ALL INMATES
:pippasquish:THE SECOND ANNUAL TVA AWARDS HAVE BEGUN:pippasquish:

https://thevirtualasylum.com/threads/tva-awards-2023.189/
Special thanks to @The Proctor @Reticule @Azehara @Empty_Inbox @Scoots @Kourai @Murrayしないで and @reinigen for helping with categories, contestants and general thread creation.

Thanks to @Azehara for making the polling site.
Very cool, my only complaint is that voting on all categories is mandatory. Some of them I either don't care, don't know any of the options or have no opinion and would prefer to not vote rather than giving someone a vote they didn't earn.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Very cool, my only complaint is that voting on all categories is mandatory. Some of them I either don't care, don't know any of the options or have no opinion and would prefer to not vote rather than giving someone a vote they didn't earn.
Maybe you should :educateyourself:

Right so regarding the voting for the awards there's a slight mishap because there's two faces of beryl in the graduation section and the other face is unfortunately placed on riro

Feels like a taint on beryls name
Should be fixed. Guessing when passing the images I didnt fully de-select Beryl and it uploads the first one selected if you have more than one.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
God these streams aren't helping my parasocial levels hers either apparently

hlwldlnf

edit: If I'm being honest, I would've agreed that the first 20 livers were better. Iluna and Xsoleil were boring as shit. You could take all of them out and I wouldn't notice, but the recent waves have been pretty good IMO. Krisis felt like a breath of fresh air and TTT has been solid so far.
Krisis and TTT are definitely solid waves, I think it also helps that their PLs were more like the PLs of the first 5 waves: smaller, actually into vtubing. Iluna were a bunch of normies sans Maria and Scarle if you really want to say her content being "catered to the females" JP games as not normie, thats why they didn't really appeal to me. Xsoleil on the other hand, looking at their PLs, were more in line with how the hiring process was for the first 5 waves: vtubing background with maybe some normie background. Honestly I wouldn't discount the girls in Xsoleil: Kotoka and Meloco and Doppio, that dude knows how to create his own special niche and its impressive.

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter

Mumei purposely injured herself to make it fairer for the other competitors in the Mario Kart tournament.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I hope with the new Phase Connect JP gen, the original JP members get to do a 2.0 debut with advertising support. While they're not unloved, they've definitely been under-supported. Hopefully the upcoming debut fixes that for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom