"On that note let me take my pants off"Misma Ryzing

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Tubedude

Okay, what's the Rrat on Finana? Everyone keeps hinting that she's a huge bitch.
She's boring, kinda dumb, readily threw Zaion under the bus, had the educate yourself moment, then walked it back near instantly showing she had no spine. Unsure if there's anything else, I kinda tuned her out after the educate yourself thing.

Edit: I don't think people are implying she's a bitch, just that she's a bad and/or boring entertainer.

Last edited:

Bug Eater

Okay, what's the Rrat on Finana? Everyone keeps hinting that she's a huge bitch.
In context with my last post she's just a niche streamer who mostly plays gacha games and is content with courting a smaller audience - Elira is almost the same with JRPGs but she has a big personality and great singing talent that makes her really enjoyable to watch outside of that niche (and Pomu is Pomu, obviously)

Outside of the "educate yourself" stuff I think the Finana rrats basically boil down to her playing Valo privately with her Discord members and stuff like that.

Panopticon

Resident Lovebug
In context with my last post she's just a niche streamer who mostly plays gacha games and is content with courting a smaller audience - Elira is almost the same with JRPGs but she has a big personality and great singing talent that makes her really enjoyable to watch outside of that niche (and Pomu is Pomu, obviously)

Outside of the "educate yourself" stuff I think the Finana rrats basically boil down to her playing Valo privately with her Discord members and stuff like that.
...That's it?

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
...That's it?
Don't forget she almost immediately threw Zaion under the bus, despite the two apparently being close behind the scenes. Finana claimed Zaion "gaslit" her, which, when combined with the :educateyourself: thing goes to show how fucking retarded she is.

soap suds

She's boring, kinda dumb, readily threw Zaion under the bus, had the educate yourself moment, then walked it back near instantly showing she had no spine. Unsure if there's anything else, I kinda tuned her out after the educate yourself thing.

Basically this. She's the young, dumb, horny zoomer. She's known for playing gacha games and having a groomer valocord made up of some of her highest paying gachis. The other livers have said that she's pretty nice and is always willing to lend an ear. She's also family orientated, taking her family out on cruises and shit, but that's about it. Not really a bitch, just dumb and naive.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
having a groomer valocord made up of some of her highest paying gachis.
Has that ever leaked that much?, its kinda suprising to me in a post-rushia world that this is semi-obscure knowledge but somehow it has never caused any issues

maybe this is just normal

Bug Eater

Don't forget she almost immediately threw Zaion under the bus, despite the two apparently being close behind the scenes. Finana claimed Zaion "gaslit" her, which, when combined with the :educateyourself: thing goes to show how fucking retarded she is.
To be fair that was based on the information she had at the time, because Zaion didn't really talk to anyone about her issues there (or even lied about them) until it was too late. It's fair to say she's retarded but she wasn't trying to be malicious.

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Abi has her sister and a guest over. The guest, XTina GG does videos for polygon and did an interview with several vtubers back in August.

frz

Kyouko is bannedvtmemes.

Meant to ask this before, but what's wrong with Scarle, Aia, and Aster, in your opinion? Kyo is self-explanatory.
Do I need to /s on the kyouko thing. I was just calling his name troony. Kyo is a guy name. Kyouko is a girl name.:koronehappyl:
- Scarle is pretty much the closest thing to a twitch thot . Her numbers are shit because twitchthots always has number debuff but in returns you get high sc numbers, 2nd best in niji en right behind vox in 2023. Whether those kids who fap to her model actually buy her voicepacks though idk, her actual earning could still be shit but that is the direction she wants to take so whatever.
- The other 2 just boring or not gay enough.
+ As a male in niji you are obligated to succk another male cock to attract the fujoshi. Aster apparently wasnt doing enough sucking. His biggest issue is being in the same gen as Kyo and it is nigh impossible to suck that one cock.:nehgah:
+ That being said aia top 10 most superchatted in 2023 for some reason. Honestly numbers wise she is pretty close to millie. Not really big but hardly a failure compared to the whole company:inanerdy:
- Melocco actually had great viewer count due vcr gta and the pizza gang arc. Whether she can keep that up depends on her

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
My oshi is live, come join!

Edit: Why is it that my oshi sits at 20 viewers 30+ minutes into her stream but when I post the link here her view count doubles? Do you guys not follow my oshi to know when she streams? Fake fans the lot of you.

Last edited:

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
My oshi copes about substance abuse! Also she's still live so if this gets you hooked, come watch for more!

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
God dammit, I should've waited to check general, now my time spent thrudging through 4 pages of "are all chink women literally identical? or not" is fucking wasted. Thanks a lot jannies...

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Another English Vtuber drives home just how much Marine got away with this song

lolwatagain

God dammit, I should've waited to check general, now my time spent thrudging through 4 pages of "are all chink women literally identical? or not" is fucking wasted. Thanks a lot jannies...
We all agreed that they are in fact literally identical and impossible to tell apart.

God help us if we were dropped into a maze made entirely of Asian women. We would never be able to find our way out.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
God help us if we were dropped into a maze made entirely of Asian women. We would never be able to find our way out.
Why would you want to leave in the first place?

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
yeah that'd be really unfortunate :smugmoona:

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom