"Jesus Christ is watching you"Ouro Kronii

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

RiverBear

Kind of agree here, that's when NijiEN really hit their stride, 10 females and 10 males was after Noctyx debuted. I was actually watching a few NijiEN's around that time, however just as I was finally getting comfortable with the new faces from Noctyx, NijiEN debuted another wave, and I just gave up keeping up to date and only started watching occasionally. The issue for me was that they collabed so much around that time that I felt I needed to at least have some awareness of every talent (not watch them all, but see a few clips, read a bit of info, at the least), so ILUNA's debut made me peace out.

Yes.
1: Pomu, Elira, Finana
2: Selen, Rosemi, Petra
3: Nina, Millie, Enna, Reimu
4: Vox, Mysta, Luca, Shu, Ike
5: Yugo, Fulgur, Alban, Sonny, Uki
6: Scarle, Maria, Kyo, Aia, Ren, Aster
7: Doppio, Hex, Meloco, Ver, Kotoka, Zaion
8: Bandage, Vantacrow, Yu Q
9: Kunai, Victoria, Claude
Jesus fuck, I thought we were still at 6 or something

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
NIJIEN HAS 9 WAVES????
Far too few, I know...
EVIL RIKU.jpg

braindoko

Found a deep quote in an unexpected place
IMG_5057.jpeg

The context is babinikus :whatastory: but I feel it applies to vtubing as a whole

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
It took nearly four hours for Runie to vent out her One Piece autism tonight. At this rate I won't even have to ever watch the show I will know more about One Piece than fans just by tangent osmosis.

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
First here is a timestamp of Yagoo talking about 2024 Hololive Ambitions being "Worldwide."

Where is left to expand? Spanish countries i guess? Maybe those wacky tacky Koreans? Are we going back to China?

(Ririka throwing EoP's a bone, 2 EN streams a month. Lately she's been using an Auto-translator of sorts that throws text up on the screen but it's shit.)
image.png

(No comment.)
Screenshot_197.png

Also no one talking about the fact that Calli's Switch died an hour before the Mario-Kart Pre-lims and instead of calling out like a bitch she raced to the store and bought a new one ASAP like a boss.

image.png

:guh:

Now Meds break: :medsmoremeds:

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
I'm prob the only straight guy watching Hakka's new outfit stream, guy looks like an edgy high school Hot Topic goth kid. Calli would cream over this shit.

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I'm prob the only straight guy watching Hakka's new outfit stream, guy looks like an edgy high school Hot Topic goth kid. Calli would cream over this shit.

Is he enough of a manlet to be in danger from the Yamanba of nippon

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
Kind of agree here, that's when NijiEN really hit their stride, 10 females and 10 males was after Noctyx debuted. I was actually watching a few NijiEN's around that time, however just as I was finally getting comfortable with the new faces from Noctyx, NijiEN debuted another wave, and I just gave up keeping up to date and only started watching occasionally. The issue for me was that they collabed so much around that time that I felt I needed to at least have some awareness of every talent (not watch them all, but see a few clips, read a bit of info, at the least), so ILUNA's debut made me peace out.

Yeah there is a point where you are collabing too much, its like if a tv show had every other episode be a crossover. Even worse if its a crossover with a different show every other week.

It took nearly four hours for Runie to vent out her One Piece autism tonight. At this rate I won't even have to ever watch the show I will know more about One Piece than fans just by tangent osmosis.

If you need/want some extra study material, i recommend Tekking101. Could probably learn everything about the series by watching enough of his videos.

Last edited:

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter

Holomom's always got me like, :eyehearts:
(Pls sub to Nerissa if you're reading this, her mom will come on stream at 600k.) :SelenHAHAhere:

Bronze

It fits the model he uses, but i think i liked the default outfit more. Then again I'm probably not the target of the outfit. Good for him though

soap suds

Kyouko is bannedvtmemes.

Meant to ask this before, but what's wrong with Scarle, Aia, and Aster, in your opinion? Kyo is self-explanatory.
Aia pissed people here off because she was really lefty during her debut, but it never bothered me much. She's calmed down a lot, but my main problem is that she's boring, and while some of her game picks would make her top tier, I can't sit through a stream of her yelling at chat to stop calling her a dork. I don't mind chat heavy streamers, but with Aia it just gets tiring quickly. I like her in collabs though, mainly because you can tell how happy she is to be streaming with the rest of EN. She used to spill her spaghetti anytime they talked to her, but she's gotten better and keeps her ramblings of how much she loves them concise. Scarle is the same. She's boring and I don't want to sit through an hour of superchat baiting. Out of the girls, she's been the top earner for a while, and it doesn't really surprise me. If you watch her for a couple of minutes you'll understand lol. As for Aster, I just don't like him. His femboy voice isn't for me and he's honestly really depressing sometimes. He goes into slumps on stream from time to time and the reasons range from not playing well to feeling like no one likes him and how lonely he is. Being upset that you're not playing well is fine, but he spirals live on stream sometimes and his chat tries their best to be there for him. I've heard from Arcadians (Aster's fans) that sometimes they have to leave because they don't want to carry the burden of having to uplift him.
I'm always curious about this when it comes to NijiEN.

I know for Nijisanji main branch. Their fans have always pushed the concept of "watch only who you're interested in, don't try to DD", which makes sense since there are just way too many of them. But for NijiEN, they tried to push the "big family" concept (at least at the start) with constant collabs and advertisement of other livers. Their fans also embrace this and constantly make fun of HoloEN because they are "awkward with each other" and don't collab as often.
I never took the big collabs, or any collabing in general, as advertisements for other livers, but I can definitely see it that way. The bigger collabs were usually reserved for birthdays or because one person really wanted to play a group game. For example, they play crab game often because Luca wants to and the rest of them indulge him. They also hold drinking totsu's quite a bit because they would rather drink with someone and talk than drink by themselves. As for the collabs, I can't really say whether or not it's because EN wants their fans to watch everyone or if they just want to collab. Earlier on, a handful of collabs were surprise collabs and the livers would just pop into VC and decide they would be there, so I don't think that's advertising. As for making fun of HoloEN for being awkward, I personally haven't come across it so I can't say much on it. I'm not denying that it ever occurred or something, I'm sure it has, just that I can't say much on it since I haven't seen it around.

Last edited:

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
The issue for me was that they collabed so much around that time that I felt I needed to at least have some awareness of every talent (not watch them all, but see a few clips, read a bit of info, at the least), so ILUNA's debut made me peace out.
I'm always curious about this when it comes to NijiEN.

I know for Nijisanji main branch. Their fans have always pushed the concept of "watch only who you're interested in, don't try to DD", which makes sense since there are just way too many of them. But for NijiEN, they tried to push the "big family" concept (at least at the start) with constant collabs and advertisement of other livers. Their fans also embrace this and constantly make fun of HoloEN because they are "awkward with each other" and don't collab as often.
No one in their right mind thought NijiEN were going to surpass HoloEN, and if they did they were delusional.
You need to remember this was like, mid 2022.
  1. It was a relatively uneventful year for HoloEN, no special events or anything. We later learn from some of the talents (eg.Bae) that it was a bad year for them.
  2. Sana just graduated. While she wasn't the most popular, it was enough to send some people into doomposting.
  3. It was also around that time when some of the talents were starting to take breaks and become more inactive. (eg. Ina and Gura)
  4. They debut Tempus. This was enough to send the unicorns into doomposting-spree.

Anime Fan

Here's the devil fruits that Runie ended up giving to Euphoria in her stream tonight. They're all pretty decent choices. Looks like gen 1 is gonna be the next group she picks devil fruits for.

Bug Eater

The fact that this was even being entertained as being real kinda shows how fucked up Anycolor has let their public image in the West become.
It's believable enough in the lack of actual updates and also makes for good bait, the whole "having to get permission from everyone involved" thing is why Coco stopped doing Asacoco because it was too much of a time sink. (to be fair she walked into that after the Kanata hanging incident, they gave her free reign over her content before then)

Iluna and Xsoleil were boring as shit. You could take all of them out and I wouldn't notice, but the recent waves have been pretty good IMO. Krisis felt like a breath of fresh air and TTT has been solid so far.
I saw someone describe Iluna as a wave full of Finanas and it's harsh but also they were kind of cooking, it's like design by committee where they got blindsided by noombers and just didn't consider how they would play to each other's strengths and weaknesses (whereas Finana was actually a good compliment to Pomu and Elira, you'd find it hard to imagine anyone else taking that 3rd [now 2nd] position). I agree on the latter waves too, I'm not typically a male enjoyer but Vanta and Claude are really great, and Vivi deserves way more popularity than she currently has.

Also contentious but I feel like Koto and Meloco were great additions just because it's a chance for EN and JP to intermingle more, although at this point it seems to be only benefiting those two rather than the branch as a whole.

Playing an instrument is one thing. Playing the viola at a high level is MUCH less common (not saying it's 100% her, but if not it's a very decent guess....)
Viola is literally like the Niji EN of string instruments at this point.

Last edited:

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

Ensok

Early Adopter

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Poko.gif
Idol reworked their website. It's very creamy. Talent page looks nice.
Fuyos.gif

Idol-Banner-2.gif

Last edited:

Panopticon

Resident Lovebug
I saw someone describe Iluna as a wave full of Finanas and it's harsh but also they were kind of cooking,
Okay, what's the Rrat on Finana? Everyone keeps hinting that she's a huge bitch.

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
Okay, what's the Rrat on Finana? Everyone keeps hinting that she's a huge bitch.

:educateyourself:

For real though ^this can't be it. I wanna know to.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Green woman stream pushed to tomorrow, please look forward to it:

Top Bottom