"sigh... I want to die... Kasou Taishou SFX"Omaru Polka

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
FWMC says they are in finals, so I'll take their word. Also Pekora stole "Bau Bau" and they are not having any of it. BAU BAU SWEEP in finals. I believe :takocope:

Twitter's TL

Proud of the twins.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
Ririka was unlucky she got disconnected in the first match while on second place. She is having a post-race zatsu at 7.30PM JST.

Ahh, I was wondering about that. I remembered she did quite well in the small casual tournament they did a couple weeks ago.

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter

Bronze

Promise had lot of fun it seems and that's the important part

JellyKusa

Early Adopter

View attachment 61200

I can't tell if she's drunk or just really fucking autistic about One Piece wtf

As a one piece autist for nearly 2 decades now, I have never felt more understood and seen by a vtuber than reading those words
This is literally me reading any recent chapter

Bless her, I'll be keeping a close eye on her

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA

God's Strongest Dragoon

As a one piece autist for nearly 2 decades now, I have never felt more understood and seen by a vtuber than reading those words
This is literally me reading any recent chapter

Bless her, I'll be keeping a close eye on her
One Piece is truly the Final Fantasy of anime (derogatory)

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
Did anybody post this yet? Gimme the clock if am late.

PemAloeKenzoku

This looks consistent to a post I saw on Dokibird’s /vt/ thread where an anon shared Doki’s Apex trackers.
https://apex.tracker.gg/apex/profile/origin/Dokibirdo/matches
https://apexlegendsstatus.com/profile/PC/Dokibirdo#S-match-history

More recent Doki tweets.

Archive 1
Archive 2

I wonder who she's squadding with, since it looks like she's full squad grinding.

I assume Nocturnal will be there at some point since they get along well, maybe some other pro players on alts?

niggaphil

I wonder who she's squadding with, since it looks like she's full squad grinding.

I assume Nocturnal will be there at some point since they get along well, maybe some other pro players on alts?
Probably playing with homostars, since Axel and Altare are more closer to Selen than the rest of the Niji boys :smugselen:

frz

Because she is a fucking weirdo.

foto-no-exif-98.jpg

EN did pretty damn well today. Bonus Kaela repping ID because Anya and Ollie are failures.

Edit: Kobo did so awful that I forgot about her.
Kobo was competing with Choco last year for Zako cup, very consistent performance here. This year will be a close race between her, the gook and Pon-kun as Choco dropped out.
FWMC says they are in finals, so I'll take their word. Also Pekora stole "Bau Bau" and they are not having any of it. BAU BAU SWEEP in finals. I believe :takocope:

Twitter's TL

Proud of the twins.

Am I this bad at reading sarcasm, I can't really tell. But yes FWMC are easily locked into the finals. Their chance of winning is pretty low though against the juggernaut that is Kobo Kanaeru
Raden was a surprise showing this year in every way, she literally only got in because chloe got covid last minute, and only bought the game yesterday. Also shown that she had motion sickness while playing games, took a hiatus after playing minecraft and yet she managed to finish mid table in most races.

That's a bronze account, she aint playing with the pros/predator, probs Kuro & Matara Kan maybe. :marinesmug:

Last edited:

Bronze

F R O O T

E: Here's angy Henya

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Pizza family collab starting now.

Aruran POV

Jealous

Lurker

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

httn

Hag enthusiast
Mozzu still live! she is currently blockgaming with spica

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
Shit, when did build-your-owns start looking like a barely contained nuclear explosion? I could never understand the need for gaudy lights, myself. Just give me a box with some kick ass CPU, memory, and video.
Sadly been normal since 2015 or so.

The worst part is all the rgb can't even be programed into a Cherenkov radiation glow.

Stunned But Dumb

Now humor me this but are these the twins that was genuinely happy about FUWAMOCO or are these the ones that was seething about FUWAMOCO existing I'm curious

They popped into my feed because I was watching a FUWAMOCO clip

I think they tried to pull a "We have been doing the Twin Gimmick before Fuwamoco debuted" tweet to try to leech some viewers off the Fuwamoco hype. Not sure if it worked (probably not).

I went to go dig it up, Elle and Booster
View attachment 38120
Another one, stolen from /vt/

Also, lol
Shiori already unleashing her insanity, she will be popular just you wait...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom