"Italians are white. Italians are not black. Americans are dark. Americans are brown"Komachi Panko

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

Isnt this a true Babiniku????

Let's not forget the OG babiniku who started the whole "VTubers are just men with voice changers" posting during the early days

images.jpeg

Awoogers

Tubedude

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
The biggest progenitor of the "Zen is a tranny" thing on this site is Takodachi, as far as I remember.. He is solely responsible for shitposting that rrat into existence.

Edit: Purely in regards to who mentions it the most on this website. Did not mean to claim he came up with the rrat.
Anyone downloaded that video where someone goes a little bit more in detail about all the times zentreya man voice has shown on stream?
It was posted in the homeland, but it was "coincidentally" taken down by the same company that DMCA'd Ant Hime video on Froot
1704497656567.png

1704497678010.png

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
I more meant in regards to how often it is claimed on this site by forum users than overall. I didn't know the rrat preceeded even /vt/, though. I have also heard conflicting information about Zen's gender. I thought some people had said at some point that Zen had both a male voice leak moment and a female one.
Judging from the way Kuro and Matara fumble each other’s as well as their own damn names, my personal theory is that if Zen was a male it would have leaked through a slip up by either of the 2 newbies.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Last day of christmas is Invaders Chibis. Rest well, Shiina and ???

Hmm I was hoping this would end with a reveal of whoever "???" Is but I guess not yet

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
The man voice is well known but man does not equal trans
Yeah, a man pretending to be a woman, a troon, thats what I said.

Short

God Damn the Sun
Anyone downloaded that video where someone goes a little bit more in detail about all the times zentreya man voice has shown on stream?
It was posted in the homeland, but it was "coincidentally" taken down by the same company that DMCA'd Ant Hime video on Froot
View attachment 61132

View attachment 61133
The archive of it is still posted on vt to this day LMAO
2024-01-05-d123er1er4.png

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Zen makes the vshojo collabs a lot more fun by being an agent of chaos and Melody despite being the Queen Vtuber :WHORE!!!: has an actual personality and thus can carry a stream even without constant thottery. She's one of the worst gamers though, for some that's an issue but I always find it fun as long as they don't act like DSP.

Froot's the only "real" problem at Vshojo and tbh I think If she'd put some actual effort into fixing her image and " putting her money where her mouth is" ala donating at least something or even hosting a fundraiser for a trans org (maybe one that focuses on addressing mental health instead of just giving sex changes to children) she could still be salvageable. Also not going after other vtubers for criticizing her and shutting her mom the fuck up would go a long fucking way.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
The archive of it is still posted on vt to this day LMAO
2024-01-05-d123er1er4.png
Gonna be real non of this shit has mattered in forever hell never really did

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Thanks that video gave me autism.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
I must have missed the times this got reposted because that is the first time I have seen the actual video. Though I remember it being discussed, never knew the specific reasons Zen was thought to be the guy and not the girl. My bad, good to know.

Awoogers

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
Last edited:

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
The man voice is well known but man does not equal trans
Zen's not a literal tranny, just a vtranny, but no matter what you want to call it, a man pretending to be a woman online for profit or attention will always be fucking weird and off-putting. The worst part is that a design as good as Zen's is being wasted on some vrchat fag instead of a real woman.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter

Awoogers

Zen's not a literal tranny, just a vtranny, but no matter what you want to call it, a man pretending to be a woman online for profit or attention will always be fucking weird and off-putting. The worst part is that a design as good as Zen's is being wasted on some vrchat fag instead of a real woman.
i recall people calling zen back then a "babiniku of the west" and boy were they so wrong

at least the actual babinikus are fun to watch as those has been posted above

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom